Forum › A Yuri Story About a Girl Who Insists "It's Impossible for Two Girls to Get Together" Completely Falling Within 100 Days discussion

Chuchuavi
joined Jan 17, 2017

But also, I got way too distracted from the main story by goddamned Karen. Holy shit woman, keep your fucking pants on. Two 14 year-olds, at the same time!?

It's worse than that, the other girl is still in middle school. And it started a year ago. I think the thing that squicks me the most, though, is how s*x-obsessed said middle schooler is. Sex positivity is cool and all, but holy hell not at that age.

Yeah, like, did seemingly the single horniest character in the entire story (which is really saying something considering how Aya gets sometimes) REALLY have to be a middle schooler? "Oh, she sometimes comes over to my house to touch herself while reading my manga." Like, WHAT?

Images%20(21)
joined May 11, 2021

Anyone know where to read the LN?

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

Rough fan translation on Novel Updates it’s up to volume 3.

Images%20(21)
joined May 11, 2021

Rough fan translation on Novel Updates it’s up to volume 3.

Thanks kind stranger!

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

What ever happened to this?

joined Apr 14, 2022

It's still ongoing. Chapter 11 just released on ガンガン yesterday and is freely available to read online, if you know Japanese. If you don't, you'll either have to wait for unpaid scanlators to find time to do it between all the things in life they do to earn money and for enjoyment or perhaps offer to pay somebody if you want them to adhere to a schedule.

joined Jan 14, 2020

The last chapter came out only a month ago, compared to a 9 month gap between chapters 5 and 6.

joined Apr 14, 2022

The last chapter came out only a month ago, compared to a 9 month gap between chapters 5 and 6.

To clarify, there was a specific reason for this too. The scanlators are translating the published volumes rather than the monthly online serialisation, which is heavily censored (even thigh shots with no panties visible get a big ol' censor).

joined Jan 14, 2020

So hopefully we'll get a new chapter soon! But variation of a few weeks, eh, life happens.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Apr 19, 2012

the consent boundaries are so woozy with this one, but the art is nice and the characters are kinda fun, so I'll check back in again with the next chapter.

TheLubeTube Uploader
Lesbianfiction!
Me-A Scans
joined Jul 27, 2018

it's been like two weeks, god

""give or take a few weeks""

Images%20(5)
joined Apr 25, 2021

Lol whats with this sex friends (compensated dating in this case) forcing themselves on the other girl I've read this week

joined May 10, 2021

I don't know, this chapter felt kinda weird..
Marika not being as honest as usual (probably because she's in love eh). Aya being way more forceful than before (maybe some kinds of desperation move). And then that small thing who's name I can't remember barging in about "receiving love too"
Hopefully the drama won't be too heavy.
ALSO. Shit was hot as heck, as usual. Love it.
Thanks for the translation!

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Ah yes, the old rapey "Why don't you fight back then?". Maybe cause you coersed her into sex even though she very clearly refused multiple times to do anything, with her knowing how she cant overpower you due to you being insanely strong.

Also you did lie about why you weren't able to meet.

Sex is 'opt-in' and not 'opt-out'

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 3:44AM

Bbg
joined Dec 19, 2014

I'm starting to like Fuwa less and less

wholesomereader39
joined Jul 11, 2022

Ah yes, the old rapey "Why don't you fight back then?". Maybe cause you coersed her into sex even though she very clearly refused multiple times to do anything, with her knowing how she cant overpower you due to you being insanely strong.

Also you did lie about why you weren't able to meet.

Sex is 'opt-in' and not 'opt-out'

The whole thing always felt off to me but in the end, I'm still reading it... But yeah, the whole "just fight back" thing isn't really the best thing to say. People's body get weird whether they like it or not, and sometimes they may not be in the state to fight back.

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 4:01AM

Screenshot%202022-04-05%20021706
joined Jun 19, 2014

KISS KISS FALL IN LOVE until the rival appears

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yume is great. :D

And Marika is jealous. And was very close to admitting her own feelings right there...

Not that you're really wrong about the situation, but this time it was a past version of Marika herself saying that, not Aya.

joined Aug 29, 2016

Essentially, I had this debate for the light novel on the meat translator thing. That Marika is a brat and Aya is a brat tamer. I did this with my ex. The important thing in BDSM is to have a safe word, which they do mention in the light novel.
The line crossing really comes down to if the sub truly wanted to stop, they'd have to do it in the beginning before they may get into subspace. It doesn't seem that Aya has gotten Marika into subspace yet (where you essentially get high on the hormones from sex, like addicted to sex and become incoherent). But when Marika knew she wasn't stopping Aya, I mean there is a sort of play with brats where they are playfully disobedient and the brat tamer must "discipline" them, but it's like teasing. Just depends on how far they both want to take the teasing before "no" becomes truly "no". If anyone were to stop after they said "no" would the sub beg for more?

Haaaaahh. . . I miss being a brat tamer.

joined Aug 29, 2016

I wish that the scanlator could educate people like in the translator notes about brats and brat tamers. Because trying to get people to "fight about it" in the comments isn't really doing anyone good. Without context or experience with it themselves, or even knowledge that this BDSM exists, people form judgements and misconceptions about the intentions of the characters. I mean I know what ends up happening because of the light novel but still. They're sort of just having readers challenge their own morals and ethics based on just the appearance alone, rather than knowing the state of mind that both have to be in for this to happen with unspoken consent. It also takes a lot of trust and responsibility on the dom or brat tamer. Especially if the brat tamer does get the sub into subspace, or knows how to, then they need to talk about if the sub wants to go into subspace or not in that session, since they'd be too irrational to make a logical decision once they're already in subspace. Marika does however seem to be experiencing a little bit of subdrop each time though. And Aya does USUALLY give proper after care though. Just not this chapter due to the interruption.

joined Aug 29, 2016

This is where I've been reading it https://meatbuntranslation.blogspot.com/2020/09/onna-doushi-to-ka-arienai-deshou-to.html

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

it's been like two weeks, god

""give or take a few weeks""

[insert :kek: emote from the discord server here]

joined Jun 21, 2021

nothing but endless thanks translator

joined Apr 14, 2022

That Marika is a brat and Aya is a brat tamer. I did this with my ex. The important thing in BDSM is to have a safe word, which they do mention in the light novel.

I wish that the scanlator could educate people like in the translator notes about brats and brat tamers.

Um, you're free to have whatever headcanon you like to justify enjoying noncon if it makes you feel better, but let's not make things up and then tell off the translators for not appending your headcanon to the release. This interpretation is entirely in your head. They never mention anything about safe words or BDSM at any point.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Marika learning Aya's backstory, Marika pleasuring Aya for the first time and the rival meating Marika face-to-face at Aya's home. This chapter has everything.

To reply you must either login or sign up.