Forum › Posts by tova18

joined Jul 11, 2022

i just read volume 2 of the novel, but i cant find later volumes translated, where have you guys read it? did yall read it in the original japanesse?

To add to the above reply, translations only go up to the very beginning of vol. 4. Everyone who read past that read it in Japanese.

joined Jul 11, 2022

Good news girls! Marika is confirmed trans in an unofficial scan page made by one of the translators

What are you talking about ?

Just a joke the scanlators made on one of their credit pages.

joined Jul 11, 2022

Thanks for the response, based on that I am going to assume they don't actually sleep around or cheat on eachother which the manga made me vaugely worried about.

I read all 6 vols and they're without a doubt 100% monogamous, so no need to worry there.

joined Jul 11, 2022

Bad sales

Nope, the artist made it clear that they only planned on adapting the first volume and sales met expectations.
https://twitter.com/kyceef/status/1567984468883034112

last edited at Sep 9, 2022 12:16AM

joined Jul 11, 2022

The issue here isn't even that Aya did this. It's that there is no commentary from the author. It wouldn't be the first relationship that has had a terrible moment that can be salvaged, but it's treated both in the manga and the LNs as just another event between them. I'm not asking for moralizing from author, but some kind of acknowledgement that that was really fucked up.

Honestly, I don't believe this is worse than your standard shoujo smut fare.
There is a scene in vol. 4 which I thought was kinda bad though, so be warned

last edited at Sep 7, 2022 3:52PM

joined Jul 11, 2022

super excited for the amusement park part

The first half of the last chapter was just released and they skipped the whole double-date and instead Marika just announces that Aya is now part of the group. They did keep the part where she comes out to her friends though. Really disappointing considering the effort Aya put into getting them to like her in the LN.
Since the title only really fits the events in the first volume and the sex gets more explicit later on, it doesn't make much sense to continue it on the app anyway. I do hope they plan on doing the rest somewhere else though.

joined Jul 11, 2022

WAIT A MOMENT, did they have sex on chapter 6? O_o I wasn't sure, I just noticed the tag.

Yes, but it's implied that they first had sex in chapter 4 (page 9/10).

joined Jul 11, 2022

It's getting closer to the end huh

The series in general? It's got a ton to go. Volume 5 of the LN just recently released.

Not sure if January can be considered recent, but the author did just post on their Fanbox 2 days ago that they're currently finishing up work on vol. 6 and that it should be out soon™.
Probably not before Watanare 5, which still hasn't been announced yet, though.

last edited at Jul 29, 2022 1:06AM

joined Jul 11, 2022

I really like this manga but like, my biggest worry is that it'll end up actually being a game for Fuwa or something, and that she'll hold no romantic feelings for Marika. She did this almost on a whim in the first place, right?

Don't worry, you won't be disappointed.

last edited at Jul 12, 2022 12:56PM