Forum › The Sheep Princess in Wolf's Clothing discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Cute.

Yuri Newbie Fan
joined May 16, 2021

I’ve been following this even if it takes a long time for updates, and as always, every episode ends up CUTE!

Well I’m readt to board the Sakaki senpai and Kiku chan ship.

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

kiku chan my baby booboo …

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

New couple means more cute, very good

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

local good girl has been pat

Dogs can pet other dogs??? A new world has opened up for us...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

This is up to Chapter 12 on Mangadex.

It turns out that once you go hyena you never go back. Or at least you never forget.

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Four chapters at once today!

Truly we are blessed.

Also hyena girls are cute and I love the Yuri Fan Hyena, she is me.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Ah yes, "one of us" as the saying goes.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That episode ended much better than expected. Aki finally admitted her own feelings, and they gained a new supporter. Or would it be more correct to say "fan"?

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

oh my, the plot begins to thicken. I can barely wait for the rest

joined Sep 11, 2019

ayyyyyyyyy

joined Sep 1, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sheep_princess_in_wolfs_clothing_ch13#1
Look at the angle her head is at! Is she part owl???

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/the_sheep_princess_in_wolfs_clothing_ch13#1
Look at the angle her head is at! Is she part owl???

it's awkward, but that's not impossible. Just only the absolute limit one can reach turning head, moving arm forward.

Ana_wolf
joined Jan 4, 2022

I...I love this! As a self proclaimed wolf I love this so much. The art is fantastic, the story is cute, compelling, and there's room for action/fighting that was foreshadowed in chapter 1. I can't wait to see more and I will be one of the first in line to buy this if/when it gets a western release!

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Damn, so close yet so far...

joined Jul 5, 2021

hey, its Texas and Eyja yuri manga

Lappland and Irfirt isn't going to like this

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Sucks I read this out of order bc they were updated weird but glad we're getting updates again

joined May 10, 2021

I smell an awful lot of drama comin' our way.
Hopefully we'll get enough wholesome fluffiness to balance it out!

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

I…actually like this direction. Little bit more realistic given her concerns over not just her position but her own race traits. She wants to be sure she isn’t stepping over any boundaries or lines and risk not just her own status but that of the Princess as well. Not to mention her concerns about her own feelings and urges.

last edited at Mar 16, 2022 12:05AM

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

I…actually like this direction. Little bit more realistic given her concerns over not just her position but her own race traits. She wants to be sure she isn’t stepping over any boundaries or lines and risk not just her own status but that of the Princess as well. Not to mention her concerns about her own feelings and urges.

I agree with this 100%. Like some people might view it as her being too anxious about something like that (AKA, Momo would think that), but it's important to think about in a situation like this.

Also I was re-reading this again after the new chapters today (they're great, yay), and in Ch4 the book that shows a date has ladies dating as the image... and I noticed, are there ANY men in this? At all?

Should this have 404 Men Not Found as a tag?

EDIT: Nevermind, should have finished reading before I made dumb memes lol there's some men right there. Whoopsies.

last edited at Mar 16, 2022 2:05AM

joined Jan 14, 2020

Lol at digits of pi for distraction. I can relate! But was that in the original?

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

Doing the same things who was?

joined Sep 11, 2019

Aki doesn't want to be like the Hyena maid but now Momo might misunderstand the meaning why her advance was rejected.
As usual, Troubles Always Inbound.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Lots of tail wagging. ^_^

To reply you must either login or sign up.