Forum › Wednesday's Wondrous Lunch discussion

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

^

Manga does throw you right in the middle of the story though huh?

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 12:52PM

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

Why is there het it my yuri

I assume because it meets upload rule 2: "You may suggest het if the story is good or the comedy is good."?

Nyarumi Uploader
Nyarura%20smaller
Secret Society Blanket
joined Feb 3, 2019

I assume because it meets upload rule 2: "You may suggest het if the story is good or the comedy is good."?

I received permission to upload this. I understand it’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but hopefully some people here will appreciate it.

Tabco%20avatar
joined Jan 17, 2018

I liked it.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I'm neutral on Het, but well presented Food stories are always a plus.

joined Jan 4, 2014

I received permission to upload this. I understand it’s not going to be everyone’s cup of tea, but hopefully some people here will appreciate it.

Yup. Given the other uploads from Secret Society Blanket am more than happy to give this the benefit of the doubt.

There's been some really good uploads here that happened to be het. While I joined for the yuri, good stories are good stories, and always nice to see those as well.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I dunno about that spam in there. It got the food manga magical treatment, but...

Would you really eat spam and cream?

Sjface
joined Aug 7, 2020

Well-presented food stories are dangerous to my waistline. Sweetness and Lightning? Shinmai Shimai? Suito-to? The food art always kicks my cravings into overdrive.

@Altair

Dunno about Spam and cream, but fried Spam's pretty good as a breakfast meat substitute.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 2:32PM

879e1565-90d1-4400-a7fb-1da72081653d
joined Jan 7, 2020

^^
I've survived fermented embryos with a generous dose of vinegar. Spam and cream sounds like a delicacy in comparison.

Spam and rice is a classic on its own, with the cream though... I'm curious.

Oh, and the story's pretty cute so far, thank you for exposing us yuri degenerates to it, Nyarumi.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 2:38PM

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

Well-presented food stories are dangerous to my waistline. Sweetness and Lightning? Shinmai Shimai? Suito-to? The food art always kicks my cravings into overdrive.

Well, same for me, though battling tuberculosis helps me burn off the excess calories, at the peril of my wallet :))

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Spam's pretty strong (and salty), so I don't use it much. Makes a nice lazy breakfast sandwich, and I love it diced on pizza sometimes.

Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

I've got a few cans of the old government mystery meat myself, but yeah i generally just use it as a breakfast meat. It's really at that level of like canned soup, boxed mac and cheese, and cereal.

joined Jan 22, 2015

For some strange and totally not related to this manga reason I suddenly desire spam.

Book%20and%20cloakhbq1
joined Aug 1, 2011

Huh. The art on this one reminds me of another, ultimately, het series about a witch that I'm pretty sure was on dynasty. The main character had a tendency to make her self look older via magic, but that's all I can really remember about it. I initially thought this series was by the same artist, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Edit: Never mind, I found it: Ran and the Grey World. ... I may have been misremembering the art though. I think some of the later stuff and some of the covers might be similar, but the first chapter, at least, is very different.

last edited at Nov 12, 2020 9:01PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

dude... spam is so good for a hard salt kick. Breakfast, hotpot... if you want some meaty salt to flavor your food, spam is a nice guilty pleasure.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Food is food.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Looks nice, hope it will have actual story to go with the food.

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

This seems nice so far. Atleast it's not age gap lol

Iamlovingthat4u
joined Aug 17, 2021

If het is this cute it’s honorary yuri in my book.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Hope the manga failed

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Hope the manga failed

The Hell?

Weeb Depression
joined Sep 12, 2021

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought this was similar to Ran and The Gray World.

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hope the manga failed

Excuse me? This is an extremely disrespectful thing to say to everyone involved with this manga - from the artist to everyone who worked on its English translation. You will not repeat such sentiments again here or you will be removed from the forums permanently.

joined Oct 22, 2020

If cleaning is too much hassle... Is just translating the text and adding small notes on the side for SFX an option? Wouldnt people be happy enough just to be able to follow the story properly? I would be, at least.

To reply you must either login or sign up.