Forum › Sorry but I'm Not Into Yuri discussion

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I still ship MC with the Prez

I'm glad the MC does too

Yuri Yuriyuri
Miowink
joined Aug 21, 2020

You know, I'm starting to think that, maybe, possibly, the main character might actually be into yuri.

Doxie-licious
Bitmap3
joined Feb 25, 2021

stop with the denial. and acept the raging lesbian inside you!, you shall bask in the blessing of soft tidies and amazing thighs.

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

I love how chaotic this manga is.

09001e59-3b14-4323-9cd6-041863821152
joined Jan 18, 2019

I totally ship the prez with MC also , their interactions is the most interesting out of everyone else

joined Aug 10, 2016

I'm just waiting for them all to start fighting over her at this point, especially the delinquent and the school prince since they're friends. It may even turn into something where she's the prize of a competition, with her internally being angry but also smug since so many important people want her.

last edited at Mar 5, 2021 3:38AM

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

Mochi is my queen

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I love yuri tomboy, but I must admit the prez and the MC is the one I hope will be real couple, sure the glass friend could be, but I'd prefer she would be her sidekick or bff considering her interaction with her is hilarious.

last edited at Mar 5, 2021 7:39AM

Shadowofdimentio
Madoka%202
joined May 13, 2018

"The homeroom teacher whose name I can't remember"

Glad to know MC has her priorities 'straight'. She's totally not into the President and is very much NOT a lesbian... but she also doesn't mind being fondled and kissed by other girls if you HAD to know

last edited at Mar 5, 2021 10:16AM

joined Apr 29, 2018

i think the new girl and the delinquent might be my two favorites, also why is there a vampire in the school?!!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

A cliffhanger? Mocchi you naughty bun

2SpiritCherokeePrincess
Carol%20grigg
joined Jun 20, 2020

How much love potion did she buy? She seems to have a big supply.

Coming soon: Chapter 7: Carmilla Mina A mysterious girl accidently drinks the potion. Soon after Toudou is trembling with pleasure while insisting that she's not into having someone suck her blood.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 8:43PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Coming soon: Chapter 7: Carmilla Mina A mysterious girl accidently drinks the potion. Soon after Toudou is trembling with pleasure while insisting that she's not into having someone suck her blood.

l o l

5%20(1)~2
joined Dec 13, 2019

Loved this chapter a lot but wtf is that thing on page 102

Trappista_cheese_original%20(1)
joined Apr 10, 2020

I've been thinking the same thing either, let's call the seller "Merchant"

Merchant You know, I'm starting to question what were you doing with this potion.

MC What do you mean?

Merchant You bought it like six times

MC None of your business

Merchant I'm part of it, if someone found out you were doing something bad with this potion, my business gone

MC What? But you're selling me drugs, this love potion?

Merchant I'm a merchant, not black market dealer

MC That doesn't make sense

Merchant It never is

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

I feel bad for glasses girl. She liked our protag before it was cool.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The denial is strong in this one.

joined May 2, 2013

I love how Mochi just destroyed the thrope about the totally "straight love" interest.

I still don't understand why Dowman actually cared to give an ending related to the male dude in Oddman 11 but then again, I never understand anything Dowman does.

Screenshot_2019-08-25%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20social%20anxiety%20vs%20yuri%20ch04(1)
joined Aug 12, 2019

umm.

Right? I’m glad I wasn’t the only one who was caught off-guard by the vampire girl

vampire girl needs some love too XD

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

I totally ship the prez with MC also , their interactions is the most interesting out of everyone else

Funny. I think the delinquent one is better. Can’t go wrong with delinquent gap.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

TBC, huh...? I bet Kamisada will show up wondering what her “buddy” is doing with MC.

Rx_5_50
joined May 3, 2016

Also, they got demons out here with shlobs for hands. Is this what Orochimaru’s up to, now? Taking school girl bodies? I guess, he’s down tremendously bad.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 8:23PM

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

I've been thinking the same thing either, let's call the seller "Merchant"

Merchant You know, I'm starting to question what were you doing with this potion.

MC What do you mean?

Merchant You bought it like six times

MC None of your business

Merchant I'm part of it, if someone found out you were doing something bad with this potion, my business gone

MC What? But you're selling me drugs, this love potion?

Merchant I'm a merchant, not black market dealer

MC That doesn't make sense

Merchant It never is

I figured it would go more like this:

Merchant Wadya buyin?

MC Uhh.. I'll just take questionable looking bottle there.

Merchant He he he ha. Thank you.

last edited at Mar 6, 2021 8:29PM

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

AMOGUS

AAAAAAAAAAAA

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Yeah, that conveniently placed cliffhanger is pretty SUS.

To reply you must either login or sign up.