Forum › Posts by Ho Lee Fuk

Ho Lee Fuk
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018
E-4nwgaxiayvqls-orig

<3333

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Hi yall!! Aside from that audible “bitch wtf” moment, I wanted to give perspective as a lesbian irl! I understand Yuni’s pov because its can be difficult dating someone closeted and feeling like they’re ashamed of you even if its for safety reasons. It gets even worse being busy and not having time for each other fr, but it seems like Nanase is purposely not making time in between to even check on Yuni. I’m sure theres time in between everything to be like “Hey! I hope you’re feeling okay.” Or something like that but I just haven’t really seen that much effort or even yearning on her end. Its upsetting me and my homegirls ;;

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I guess I should have expected it, considering other discussions I've come across (and especially those with even the slightest amount of het and/or bisexual content) but somehow I still wasn't prepared. Just what is with people always dismissing bisexuality as a phase, or a conversion process? With people getting a hundred times angrier when the mc cheats on her gf with a man, or with guys saying they wouldn't mind getting cheated on if it was with a woman? I get that the story wasn't supposed to be taken seriously, but the comments here definitely point to some serious issues.....

Im saying!! Its very telling how folks on here feel abt bisexuality from how they respond in these comments. Its like, a huge red flag personally seeing terms like “cucked” or people who i presume to be dudes being like “oh yeah I wouldn’t mind that happening to me” which is a bit weird from the viewpoint of someone who is a lesbian lol

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I don't mind Bisexual at all but I just hate the idea that lesbian sex is "practicing" and "playing around" in order to have "real" straight sex.
Again this is stuff I heard my whole life, that "it isn't sex if there's no penis". So done with that.
But many Yuri stories plot are pretty much hentai so it's not that deep.
Still it's worth being pointed out imo..

Thank you for saying this cuz i was really struggling to put it in words. Alot of bisexual representation is cheating and i dont really fw that either. It’d be different if having an open relationship was established beforehand, but this feels like a weird male-gazey fantasy thats like “lesbians are hot but I’m homophobic otherwise” ykwim? Knowing this author, i dont really expect a lot but its just annoying to see nonetheless.

Ho Lee Fuk
Earth Girls discussion 12 Aug 06:32
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I’ve missed earth girls omggg!! (Also idk how to change my user so this is highly embarrassing to post >_<)

Ho Lee Fuk
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

The epitome of " i dont know if I wanna be her or be with her"

Ho Lee Fuk
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Feeling very much seen ✌

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

This seems real predatory to me as a lesbian myself,,, so I feel like im gonna drop it esp after reading a bit thru this third chapter. I wish we had more stories that seemed made by us yk? It doesn't have ro be non-sexual because to some of us it can be an important aspect of the relationship. But whatever this is just aint it for me.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I wish Aya would realize that it's not a child's job to regulate the emotions of adults. Everyone x therapy please

Ho Lee Fuk
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Girl tell me why i didnt see the incest tag

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Some people really can't stomach a wlw story that isn't pure fluffy uwu, huh.

We can, its just that the issue portayed in this manga is done in an off-putting way. I'm lesbian myself, and don't exactly feel comfortable with how they defined virginity bc it only applies to heterosexual people.

Ho Lee Fuk
Image Comments 05 Oct 12:20
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018
Ehhc75rxyaebkco-orig

Why did they choose that ashy ass color for Carole ;-; pls use warmer color palettes for black/darker skinned folks

Ho Lee Fuk
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Im always so confused when they say "oh you havent washed down there yet" bc soap burns your punani

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Omgggg this is yesss

Ho Lee Fuk
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

Not hana ni arashi lmaooo

Ho Lee Fuk
Image Comments 17 Sep 11:52
Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018
84372021_p0