pg 23, "do you k now" -> "know"

Thank you. I'll fix that tonight !

Still not fixed.

EDIT: Fixed!

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 4:06PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

MarqFJA87 posted:

Violence against someone you claim to love is not relatable to me.

Clearly you have not been in a situation where you became blind with overwhelming anger.

Yeah sometimes with family, it happens and yet I would think it twice about hitting them, but in this case is "Love me and only me or I'll fucking hate you!" and that's clearly not real love, or at least, not a good one... so good for Rin, she avoided that awful girl.

last edited at Mar 1, 2020 7:01PM

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Then once we know why each girl likes who they like, they'll all start dating.

Yeah no. That being gay is something that people can understand in Canno's works is one thing but you clearly see that people don't seem to understand Polyamory. If the 3 girls are ok with it from the get-go,I might consider dropping it because it will bullshit. There is no way it will all funny and shit with the relationn the one from White Lily wasn't and I really hope this one wouldn't be too. I don't want that to be the same bullshit as Luminous Blue ending "Nene love me and Kou and I love Nene so we should go out together" and boom that's it

I can understand your point, but I think it'd be different in that it's not ending in polyamory, it'd be starting a polyamory and then developing it up. Mayuki is a little ditzy, and I could see her being at least willing to try it out since she's in love with Akira and already starting a more physical relationship with Rin. Rin would probably agree to it out of necessity, but would question if it's okay the whole time through. We haven't seen too much of Akira, so it's hard to say for sure, but I'm guessing she'll agree to a relationship if only in the hope she might be able to convince Rin to choose her at first. The second chapter was pretty drama-filled, but the first chapter seemed more laid back and that very first page is really giving the game away. I doubt this'll devolve into just a slice of life comedy manga, but I wonder if it'll really end up as dramatic as White Lily.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

but I think it'd be different in that it's not ending in polyamory, it'd be starting a polyamory and then developing it up.

Wasn't Poly the whole point of the manga ? I think people will be fairly dissapointed if it doesn't end in Poly.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I think what they're trying to say is that they don't want the MCs starting their poly relationship at or near the end of the manga but preferably somewhere relatively early or in the middle?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

^ I think what they're trying to say is that they don't want the MCs starting their poly relationship at or near the end of the manga but preferably somewhere relatively early or in the middle?

I can barely count the number of Yuri where the girls start dating and it doesn't end shortly after (Kase-san and Citrus are the ones i remember). Also for starter, we don't know how long it's suposs to be or if doesn't will getting axed (hope not but we never know what will happen) so maybe we're in for 20 chapter like we can be in for only 10 chapters.

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

Yeah the whole deal with Chiyono is why I have a problem with irl poly. I'm still interested to see where this goes though.

S129
joined Aug 2, 2015

Rin = Polyamorous Ace?

lord-of-roses
Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

[Shakes fist] Damn you monogamous normies!

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

^ That line goes perfectly with your avatar. X)

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Yeah the whole deal with Chiyono is why I have a problem with irl poly. I'm still interested to see where this goes though.

I'm not even sure what this is supposed to mean. Sometimes people's hearts get broken and monogamy sure as hell isn't preventing that from happening and is frequently directly responsible for it happening. I'm not sure how someone getting rejected justifies having a problem with polyamory.

Capture
joined Mar 12, 2014

At this point, I think Mayuki just wanna smooch this beautiful blonde lespie.

You can't tell me her excuse for the kisses is not total bs.

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Love just doesn't work the same way for some people. Sometimes they have others they love just as much, or they won't fall in love at all, or they'll love someone, but never want anything physical. Love is love. Not all love is the same, but love is always love.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Love just doesn't work the same way for some people. Sometimes they have others they love just as much, or they won't fall in love at all, or they'll love someone, but never want anything physical. Love is love. Not all love is the same, but love is always love.

"The ways of being human are bounded but infinite."
- Larry Niven

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

this is mega cute. cant wait for moooore.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

Chapter 3 is out on MD for those who can't wait! It's this time focused on Akira, as you might expect.

I wonder what Rin's smile at the end means… is it one of relief, or one of bitterness?

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ Finally a prediction I made that turned out to be correct! I can't remember when was the last time that happened!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ Finally a prediction I made that turned out to be correct! I can't remember when was the last time that happened!

You'll have to find out where to go to pick up your check. I mean, there's big money in correctly predicting the future events in a serial narrative, right?

Because otherwise why would so many readers spend so much time and mental energy spinning out hypothetical future scenarios, and oftentimes even getting very upset about the story doing what they imagine it doing before it's actually done it, which oftentimes it never does? (As opposed to just reading the story as it comes out.)

I figured it had to be the money.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I just do it because it's fun. Mine being anarchists should be enough indication that I want money (amongst other things) abolished eventually. Like, at a distant point in the future kinda way, you get me? You know, like Star Trek, but less statist and even more democratic.

last edited at Apr 4, 2020 4:57PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^^ That being said, though, after re-reading my post history on this site (yes, really) earlier this week, I got reminded of a prediction last year thay I knew was wrong even before I made it, but now think it would make for a great doujin (it's YagaKimi related, and I think I reposted that in Dynasty Café recently).

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

^ I just do it because it's fun. Mine being anarchists should be enough indication that I want money (amongst other things) abolished eventually. Like, at a distant point in the future kinda way, you get me? You know, like Star Trek, but less statist and even more democratic.

Right, BV, just sussing out where things in a story might go is fun, but then, you've never been a "here's where this is going, which I disapprove of and I am totally disgusted with the author for the imaginary story I just created out of whole cloth" predictive lamenter.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Djsifkaofjeos you useless lesbian. This is when you grab her hand, confess then kiss her (consensually)

Tbh I prefer just akira and blondie together, the kohai seems extra so far (I know it’s only been three chapters). Nonetheless, I support polyamory so I’m excited for more development

whitenight2013
Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Having fun and looking forward to the future, but that comedy tag should probably be switched over to a drama one at this point. Akira not being down with the poly pretty much cements it at this point.

joined Feb 24, 2019

I'm curious to see how things are handled going forward. Akira does not seem open to polyamory at this point and that is a major hurdle. I really hope the story explores her change in attitude well enough to make it a believable change. I would hate to see her just "magically" be alright with it suddenly in a later chapter.

joined Jun 12, 2019

If Akira confessed right there she would’ve had her heart broken...

To reply you must either login or sign up.