Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I understand. Their only choice is to revolutionize the world. The path they must take has been prepared for them.

Soto no sekai e...!

Oh, good! Time for me to assume the persona of my avatar and congratulate you! You got it right!

(I wonder what kind of sword Tazune will bring to the duel... hmm...)

joined Apr 6, 2019

I wonder what kind of sword Tazune will bring to the duel... hmm...

Probably a penknife as small as his dick.

B61e85481cd305c6139d74d53e7100cf--pixel-ideas
joined Sep 20, 2017

This series is just getting better and better. So damn good

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I wonder what kind of sword Tazune will bring to the duel... hmm...

Probably a penknife as small as his dick.

A penknife is a generous metaphor. I think “toothpick broken in half” would be more the appropriate metaphor.

last edited at Mar 31, 2020 1:05PM

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I can't believe that there's only one chapter left. I really hope that Maki and Midori end up happy together.

It’s up to chapter 16 tho. So 5 more chapters to end.

Just read some part of the raws so... I can’t wait.

Oh my b. Wow, learning that there are 5 more chapters cranked my anxiety up to a 100. A lot can happen in 5 chapters.

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

please tell me theyre about to run away

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Oh my b. Wow, learning that there are 5 more chapters cranked my anxiety up to a 100. A lot can happen in 5 chapters.

same. thats enough time for everyone to crash and burn in spectacular fashion.

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

I feel you. The story could have ended in this chapter, or in the next one, with Maki and Midori running away together and living happily ever after. But if there are still five, count 'em, FIVE more chapters, it means that the author intends to deal exhaustively with all plot lines and characters, and tie up any loose ends before the conclusion.

So yeah, a lot can happen, both good and bad. Buckle up, everyone, this will be a wild ride!

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Now time for another johnb's totally 100% wrong prodictions.
This time it's going to be Maki who chickens out. Not able to pull the trigger when push comes to shove.

I was thinking something similar, Maki will probably say some inconsequential thing like "hah I have to go to work tomorrow" but Midori will take it to heart and think that Maki will not take her away

this was an awesome chapter, I loved how Komari got the courage she needed and how Midori decided to try and live on the world she loves, she always wanted to escape, but couldn't she always invited Maki to take her away but Maki never believed it was for real maybe?

Yeah I hope we get to meet Komari again. And she will interduce Maki to her new girlfriend.
I agree with your assessment of Midori and Maki.

Img_20190909_065133
joined Sep 25, 2019

nnnoooooo I knew these past few chapters were building up to this but my heart still wasnt ready

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

If the author is an ass, she will make Midori a victim of domestic violence.

I mean, harder than it has already been. Because a cheater hates nothing more than being cheated on.

Mmmm
joined Dec 13, 2019

RUN AWAY
RUN AWAY GIRLS RUN AWAY
PULL A UTENA PLEASE
SOMEONE TURN INTO A car

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

This one looks interesting. Somebody please confirm when/if a happy or at least fitting ending happens. XD

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

RUN AWAY
RUN AWAY GIRLS RUN AWAY
PULL A UTENA PLEASE
SOMEONE TURN INTO A CAR

My avatar loves your idea.

joined Apr 5, 2020

I really don't like this

Bd-9rivccaa0cut
joined Aug 10, 2015

God I fear for them right now. Please author don't break my heart =(

20220125_003513
joined Jan 30, 2013

Hope that coworker gets her just desserts for being an ass and even more the guy by ten fold

joined Sep 6, 2018

Wow, $19K! That’s about right for a small, well done wedding... and enough to last four months for two people using hotels. I’m curious how this pair will pull it off, especially when the health care bills pile up.

This is turning into a “Gunjo”... and I’m not really looking forward to the draaaamaaa. It’ll Be interesting to see how the husband, no, fiancée deals with this.

joined Sep 6, 2018

Hope that coworker gets her just desserts for being an ass and even more the guy by ten fold

Well, that MC lady does have a way of rubbing people the wrong way. She might have done something to earn her ire in the past.

I feel that the fiancée is going to meet up with Truck-kun eventually.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

that last picture had me deadddd

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

OOOOHHH SHIT SHITS GUNNA GO DOWN
Also the credit page is on point I love it

joined Aug 10, 2018

Well, that MC lady does have a way of rubbing people the wrong way. She might have done something to earn her ire in the past.

I feel that the fiancée is going to meet up with Truck-kun eventually.

Truck-kun sends people to other world. I don't want the fiancée in my high fantasy world !

Although, with the ridiculous number of isekai out there, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a "The Summoned Hero is a violent abusive b*stard !" in the next few years.

Fuck Tazune and simping ass Doumyou, you go girls. I love the credit page, thank you for the translation

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

That guy is going to Midori.
He will, i don't doubt.

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

Fuck you mr wife beater.

To reply you must either login or sign up.