Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

Lovelivealpaca
joined Feb 2, 2013

I wonder now, if Midori ever really loved Maki because based on this chapter, she would had loved anyone who gave her love and attention. Her ex coworker and baby daddy interactions show how happy it makes her when she's not alone. I dunno, but it's sad how easily she's walked over due to her weakness. If she leaves baby daddy (he doesn't deserve a name in my mind) would she do it for the right reasons?

joined Dec 18, 2018

I want Midori to be able to be happy with Maki honestly. She doesn't need to become a saint. She deserves to feel actual happiness but she trapped herself thinking there was no escape.

She deserves happiness, I just don't think she deserves it with Maki, she's toyed with her emotions enough as it is.

Or dunno, maybe we need a flashback chapter to their school years from Midori's point of view to change my mind. Needs to be a helluva flashback tho.

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I think Midori needs to learn how to be happy being alone for a while, first. Just my humble opinion, though.

joined Apr 29, 2018

I want Midori to be able to be happy with Maki honestly. She doesn't need to become a saint. She deserves to feel actual happiness but she trapped herself thinking there was no escape.

well with her getting stupidly impregnated what kind of escape could she possibly find with a baby on the road?i think she and her man are made for each other. two jerks together that fits pretty well anyway. she don't deserves maki. i find that for once seeing the dumper paying for their mistake is pretty satisfying.

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 7:47PM

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Doumyou x Maki new OTP

Feels like the best they're gonna get

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I think Midori needs to learn how to be happy being alone for a while, first. Just my humble opinion, though.

Definitely this. A time skip with her spending time learning to be ok by herself is necessary for her and Maki to work

Tumblr_inline_o3faqeqbgs1s9j5kz_400
joined Mar 10, 2018

Really hope this relationship doesn't get resolved with baby daddy leaving Midori for Doumyou. Mostly because Doumyou seems nice enough and baby daddy doesn't deserve to end up with anyone.

joined Apr 29, 2018

Doumyou x Maki new OTP

Feels like the best they're gonna get

why not? seems fair enough! i like the idea.

last edited at Feb 16, 2020 6:49PM

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

ouch man this one hurt
r*pe is a real tough one to read in yuri manga (or any manga, quite frankly)

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I both love and hate the messy romance stories. And this one is about as messy as they come.

joined Jun 12, 2019

This is depressing

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Imagine being in a relationship with Midori and not loving and cherishing her with every breath in your body. RIP to that dude but Maki is different

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 2:19AM

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

well with her getting stupidly impregnated what kind of escape could she possibly find with a baby on the road?i think she and her man are made for each other. two jerks together that fits pretty well anyway. she don't deserves maki. i find that for once seeing the dumper paying for their mistake is pretty satisfying.

uhm 1. she doesn't necessarily have to keep the baby and 2. if she does, it in no way obligates her to stay with the dude. I really doubt he wanted kids based on his attitude, especially the way he laughs it off as "are you sure it's mine?" he's a fucking asshole and she doesn't deserve being treated like that.

she wanted an escape from the loneliness she was feeling and got caught in an emotionally abusive relationship. It happens to a lot of people, and some can never escape, but those who receive support from other people (like Maki) can make recoveries. I don't think that makes her a jerk either, that's so dumb to even say. she's just worried about her future and as we learned was left alone by her family to the point that it left her with some serious trauma. she's thinking she has to give up the things that would actually make her happy in order to not be alone and she needs the chance to heal. The reason she's thinking about Maki is cause she realizes she feels safe and secure with her. Maki alleviates the loneliness and anxiety in a different way than other people around her, possibly because of their history and lingering feelings.

I don't think Maki alone is the solution to all Midori's problems, she realistically needs mental help to help her get over her trauma and the feeling of being abandoned/alone/etc, but Midori needs a safety net to help push her forward and Maki seems like the only person who genuinely cares enough about her to help.

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

Is this an incel I'm seeing

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Really hope this relationship doesn't get resolved with baby daddy leaving Midori for Doumyou. Mostly because Doumyou seems nice enough and baby daddy doesn't deserve to end up with anyone.

Baby daddy is the kind of guy I enjoy getting close to... just so I can mandible claw him. He has such a bad mix of rudeness and insensitivity. I absolutely hate it when he opens his mouth and speaks.

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Is this an incel I'm seeing

I couldn't agree with you more.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Tiny Daddy is the opposite of Incel. Total Chad-man, who doesn't even need to chase women, they throw themselves at him.

His personality may be rotten, but he can pretend to be nice long enough to get someone in his bedroom.

joined Apr 29, 2018

uhm 1. she doesn't necessarily have to keep the baby and 2. if she does, it in no way obligates her to stay with the dude. I really doubt he wanted kids based on his attitude, especially the way he laughs it off as "are you sure it's mine?" he's a fucking asshole and she doesn't deserve being treated like that.

yeah right! good luck getting an abortion in japan the most tolerent contry of the world. she don't have to stay with the dude? yeah try to rise a child ALONE in japan yet again the most TOLERENT contry of the world. she played with maki and abandonned her as if what they had didn't meant anything. now that she feels traped she realises little by little her mistake and that she might love maki knowing that she have no other options, how convenient! for me she clearly deserves the way the guy treated her. she's indeed stupid and have nothing except her good look. THIS is why she 's in this situation right now because she didn't use her brain. just using her brain a little would have been enought to realise 1 the guy is a asshole 2 being more careful with her sexual relationship which is i don't know... common sense?! and would have prevented this stupid pregnancy. she played with maki and karma just got her back. for me it's an eye for an eye. (i'd like to add: this is just my personal opinion. not a truth i'm not trying to make you change your mind or convince you. plus your explanations were really interesting but i simply can NOT feel any compassion toward midori especially after how she treated maki that was a really dick move to abandon her then come back and insensitively say "hey i'm pregnant and i'm getting married" when she dumped her like she did and still flirting and kissing her.seriously who does that knowing she's her EX?!.for me she clearly got this on herself and don't deseves her i kinda agree(just a little) with the person who said she deserves happiness but certainly not with maki.but if she don't get her happy ending i really don't care as long as maki have hers.)

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 6:35AM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Tiny Daddy is the opposite of Incel. Total Chad-man, who doesn't even need to chase women, they throw themselves at him.

His personality may be rotten, but he can pretend to be nice long enough to get someone in his bedroom.

Ah. So he's like a straight, and much less attractive version of the Roman emperor Hadrian?

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 5:36PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Pretty sure the guy will cheat on her on a heartbeat.

He looks like the self-centered type and he will be unable to imagine HIS wife dumping him, especially when she's pregnant, so he basically think he can get away with anything.

This type of man can be found anywhere.

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 8:13AM

joined Feb 23, 2016

I donMt like the husband at all.. like he’s sloppy as fack and Nitpicks at her.. leave him~

joined Jul 23, 2019

Pretty sure the guy will cheat on her on a heartbeat.

He looks like the self-centered type and he will be unable to imagine HIS wife dumping him, especially when she's pregnant, so he basically think he can get away with anything.

This type of man can be found anywhere.

You got that right. A perfectly ordinary garden-variety shitty husband, a type you can find in America, in Europe, in Japan, everywhere.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I was thinking that's how the story would develop also

joined Feb 16, 2020

why u kiss when ur straight u foreal gal?¿

joined Jan 22, 2015

I thought the Father in "The Poisonwood Bible" would, for all eternity, be my most hated fictional male character.
I was wrong.

To reply you must either login or sign up.