Forum › Run Away With Me, Girl discussion

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I thought the Father in "The Poisonwood Bible" would, for all eternity, be my most hated fictional male character.
I was wrong.

Pff... Just wait till I make my History of Aressia series. More specifically the Downfall of the Armezonian Empire chapter/episode. The last Armezonian dictator (named Lore Vizo) is really fucking deserving of hate. Dictator? More like dick tater, amirite?

last edited at Feb 17, 2020 6:21PM

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

Cut off the husband's dick

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

welll , damn , this is good , and we need a whole series and an adaptation :D

11987161_1662992157250246_4752483831939925755_n
joined Jun 20, 2014

I thought the Father in "The Poisonwood Bible" would, for all eternity, be my most hated fictional male character.
I was wrong.

Pff... Just wait till I make my History of Aressia series. More specifically the Downfall of the Armezonian Empire chapter/episode. The last Armezonian dictator (named Lore Vizo) is really fucking deserving of hate. Dictator? More like dick tater, amirite?

You made my day BV XD

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

Oh my, when Manga gets too real in some aspects, hurts to read it

last edited at Feb 18, 2020 4:00PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I was wrong.

You made my day BV XD

You're welcome.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

So did her friend just call her and say, "I know that guy got you pregnant and y'all are going to get married, but I want to come over to your house and try to win him over" ?

I'm not sure what Midori feels towards Maki is really love could be her just wanting to escape from her current bad relation; those aspects are realistic

Alien%209%20kumi
joined Feb 28, 2019

It could be possible that Midori still has feelings for Maki too, though I don't really know about that.

I've met people who only got into a relationship because the other(A) was emotionally damaged from a certain event and needs the other(B) to be their emotional support. The reltionship didn't really last long since B started questioning whether what A feels for them is really love or just distraction in a way(?) though A was pretty much emotionally okay now at that point and came to an understanding with B even as they separated.

joined Nov 30, 2016

I just want Maki to be happy ಥ_ಥ. ʞɔnℲ the other characters.

Cute-clothes(car-graffiti-jk-chapter-4-funny-road-page-2)(pp-ized)
joined Apr 14, 2018

I'm so mad at this that I can't express it without cussing my mind away (I have no idea the terms with maudlin blathering explicities). I hate the guy so much and I feel awful for everything that's happening to Midori; I don't care if people think she deserves it, in her situation I'd probably fall into the same trap, I know how she felt. I cried at the end of chapter four only because I feel so bad for her and hate the guy so much that I was rambling about doing awful things to him while reading (not my best moment).

Either way I love the art and the story is spectacular and I hope it has some sort of happy ending. The way things are being set up makes me think there will be but with what other people are saying; I'm one of the few people who want Midori to have a happy end and relationship, for the guy to get with Midori's coworker or die a painful awful death and just in general the whole pregnant situation to go well.

Augh, I'm livid; I need some sweet yuri to cool me down... Mezashi maybe. Whatever, lovely manga even if it makes me rip my hair out, can't wait for more.

Cheers~

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

I think Midori got herself trapped in a way she didn't anticipate by getting knocked up, and it's probably hella confusing for a woman who doesn't want to be alone to feel like she's absolutely stuck with this jerk ass of a man. She's probably gay AF but assumed that she wouldn't ever be able to have a "real" or "stable" relationship with another woman so has been making herself do the het thing. She doesn't want to be alone but realllly doesn't necessarily wanna be stuck with HIM, yet there she is: stuck.

I think the underlying message here too is now that she's going to have a baby she never will really be alone. And I think that Maki is gonna do what she can to help Midori but in the process is probably gonna give too much of herself and get wounded pretty badly along the way.

We've been warned that the next few chapters get pretty intense so hopefully we will see some flowers spring out of the ashes when it's all said and done.

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Seriously, why force yourself.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Tazune raises a small forest of alarm flags particularly in the context of Midori's dependency issues.

He also kinda reminds me of my own father in some parts, and that's not a compliment at all - except to the author's ability to write credible lowkey assholes.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Calling it now, Midori is probably gonna lose that kid through a miscarriage.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

He gave her the ol' hug-&-text.
Burn that man!

Untitled172-1
joined Jan 4, 2017

execute that fucker

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

You know how people say "do what makes you happy?" Most can't act on that because they don't have an opportunity for that. But here you got Midori, she got reached out a helping hand 3 times now, but still decided to wallow in her self-pity. How can you empathize with morons? I even decided to look up if abortion is available in japan, up to 22 weeks. Especially so if the sex was forced, so really WHERE IS THE DRAMA? Baby isn't an issue, you aren't even forced to stay with the husband and you even have a love partner that will help you. This is such a shitshow lol,

Also why isn't there a Bi tag btw

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:21AM

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

Woof

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

This is such a shitshow lol, you know how people say "do what makes you happy?" Most can't act on that because they don't have an opportunity for that. But here you got Midori, she got reached out a helping hand 3 times now, but still decided to wallow in her self-pity. How can you empathize with morons?

Also why isn't there a Bi tag btw

Damn its almost as if there’s in an inherently abusive component of comphet that traps women.

joined Apr 29, 2018

Calling it now, Midori is probably gonna lose that kid through a miscarriage.

that's what i thought too. that would be for the best she don't even want this child to begin with. and it's waaay to late for abortion it seems and let us be honnest we all know now that the guy is cheating and they'll probably break up so good luck raising it alone

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:26AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

Damn its almost as if there’s in an inherently abusive component of comphet that traps women.

And? If a person feels trapped because of enforced societal norms, ESPECIALLY when they are already getting help. Then they deserve to sympathy :)

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:26AM

Pfp
joined Aug 12, 2017

that's what i thought too. that would be for the best she don't even want this child to begin with. and it's waaay to late for abortion it seems and let us be honnest we all know now that the guy is cheating and they'll probably break up so good luck raising it alone

What do you mean too late for an abortion? Isn't it 12 weeks old? You can have on up to 22 weeks without much issue.

joined Jul 26, 2016

And? If a person feels trapped because of enforced societal norms, ESPECIALLY when they are already getting help. Then they deserve to sympathy :)

Nothing in this paragraph makes sense.

joined Apr 29, 2018

What do you mean too late for an abortion? Isn't it 12 weeks old? You can have on up to 22 weeks without much issue.

sorry i made a mistake. where i live past the 12 th weeks you can't abort. and knowing that having an appointement to do it take an eternity, it would already have been to late. sorry for the mistake i didn't know that in other countries it could go up to 22 weeks.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:44AM

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I don’t know, maybe as a concept it’s not bad, kind of tired in places, but if writing is good… And writing was shaky until some unbelievably shitty friend comes into picture, and then frames where abusive ass-husband while hugging Midori chatted with and hitting on that friend, at the same time. Some cartoon villain level here. I laughed at this, lol.

last edited at Feb 22, 2020 9:53AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.