Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

This is so cutely drawn, Jesus!

Blank-face-emoji
joined Mar 8, 2016

Thank you very much for the translations. This chapter is funny and exciting. I truly enjoyed it.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 1:58AM

joined Sep 11, 2014

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

This should be a 4th chapter. Because plot and new character interactions were nonexistent in more than half chapters, I just skimmed over them for art appreciation, which is shame.

Oh, and this girl, I forgot her name, feminine one in pair, is dumb for the sake of joke. It is kinda sad too.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 2:11AM

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Can we just talk for a second about how it took her CLOSELY inspecting Kanda's crotch? I mean, I know she's sheltered and dense but did she really not recognize the difference between male and female genitalia?

I think it's more that she was averting her eyes instinctively.

It's perfectly fine and everything, really happy with how things are turning out, but I found that rather funny

I'm honestly pretty surprised. I thought with it being Christmas eve, the parents would definitely show up to surprise her in person, creating a new awkward situation for comedy hijinks, but nope, parents aren't there, sexings imminent.

_______%20(12)
joined Feb 18, 2018

I dont hate how its end,,,

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Tsuki-chan posted:

Kids, don't use urges as a justification for attacking someone~! Still ask for consent~

"attacking" in that case is a big word. If any of them had said "no", the other one would have backed off immediately. The "urges" and "attacking" were just some subtle way to ask for consent.

The wolf ears were nice too.

Ookuma surprised me. She was actually the more proactive and the less prejudiced of the two.

last edited at Jul 7, 2020 4:15PM

seungwanderlust
joined Dec 23, 2017

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY IT TOOK LONG TO GET HERE BUT I BELIEVED IN OOKUMA

S-l225
joined Feb 14, 2014

What flower is this? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch10#15

I think its crown of thorns maybe?

joined Dec 18, 2018

Finally, I feel so relieved for Kanda!! She can finally express her feelings without that overhanging guilt. I hope that we get some pure interactions before the manga is over, I don't know what else they'll be able to put in now that the initial problem is resolved

Meeting the overprotective parents could be funny.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

I'm sorry but like I have the smallest boobs ever and you can still TELL that they are boobs and not man nips OK I'm not buying that she couldn't tell IM NOT BUYING IT!

"Let me get right close to your crotch, because I haven't seen many girl parts before" YOU ARE A GIRL IM SURE YOU CAN TELL WHEN YOU SEE ANOTHER ONE NAKED IN FRONT OF YOU

I just can't with this girl

Images
joined Feb 9, 2015

I​ didn't​ expect​ their​ relationship​ will​ escalate this​ quick​ in​ one​ chapter, but​ I​ like​ it

Kaito13
joined Jul 5, 2020

Is it implied that they had sex?

Fb_img_1519001452689
joined Feb 14, 2018

regardless of ookuma being an airhead i think she had asked to examine kanda closely on purpose

6f26d68ee1a36aae713ea761c5e939e5
joined Jul 18, 2017

I love this idiot couple

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

“Hey girl, I need to eat you out before I can be sure what your parts are”

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well if that wasn’t the sweetest thing in the whole wide world. All dependent on Ookuma being sheltered to the point of idiocy, but girlfriend knows what she wants and goes and gets it.

joined Sep 22, 2015

Ara, ara! What a scene! Something I haven't seen yet. Despite Ookuma being dense... she's actually cunning.. hmmm... I thought she would reach for it down there to be extra sure, lol. Now we can see how lovey dovey they are in full blast!

2%20-%20jmdagff
joined Aug 31, 2014

ookuma has beautiful feelings TT.TT i am in love with her for second time

joined May 3, 2019

LET'S FUCKING GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

joined Jan 14, 2020

I've been with two different women who were completely flat. Boy chest, basically. It was very disconcerting, especially the first time.

I would think Kanda has something if she feels a need to wear a corset.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Things went from 0 to 100 real fucking quick! Not that I'm complaining.

Pout2
joined Mar 7, 2017

She's an airhead, but like, a totally wholesome airhead

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I've been with two different women who were completely flat. Boy chest, basically. It was very disconcerting, especially the first time.

I would think Kanda has something if she feels a need to wear a corset.

What she feels is called "Denial" <:D

To reply you must either login or sign up.