Forum › Handsome Girl and Sheltered Girl discussion

joined May 29, 2019

Can we just all appreciate how willing Ookuma is, to go from 0 to max speed in an instant?

"We have to find the right place to kiss...? THAT RIVERBANK OVER THERE LOOKS PRETTY GOOD"

"You're a girl...? LETS GET NAKED IN MY HOUSE TO FIND OUT"

I love this about her and I sorta wanna see a lot more of it.

I'm glad her character is more than just "sheltered girl" with what that might usually entail, she's actually pretty confident and cool

joined Mar 24, 2016

it doesn't seem like she minds and she wants to see her naked too... that's a great leap from just a kiss... their supposed to be first kiss at that ^^

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

oh. bath time. go for it. feel the bewbs.

59453ac1563a3102b9b5731298ad55a7
joined Aug 31, 2014

ok this revitalized my like for this series, buuut i really hope it doesnt literally end the next chapter, ill be so upset.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

What are the chances the next chapter is called "Two steps back"?

Do NOT curse us

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Something is awakening on Ookuma.

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm surprised that nobody is commenting on the revelation that Kanda is more or less flat-chested and thus had practically no reason to fear that Ookuma would discover she's a girl just by feeling that part of her torso (and thus no need for the corset all along).

minagi mikoto posted:

The right place and time huh? I wonder if the Kaguya Inn has a vacancy~

Kanda and Ookuma are not family though. Will they be even allowed in there? xD

The Kaguya Inn has had a few couples as guests despite them not being relatives of each other.

Orestes posted:

There is no redemption for 9 chapters of dragging this shit around.

What crawled up and died in your nether regions? Because your reaction is disproportionately condemning.

Malibu Uploader
Hogfather
Kouyuri
joined Jan 25, 2016

You have no idea how bad things can get. This manga is elementary compared to the amount of dragging lots of other manga can pull. Explore this site for a few months and get back to me when you’re done.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch09#16
According to wikipedia, this type of wait cursor (hourglass) haven't been used as default appearance since Windows XP. And AFAIK wait cursors aren't used in touch-primary interfaces.

At this rate I don’t think we’ll see a kiss until chapter 75.

10807fb9dea2e14573bdced1ea4c45e9
joined Aug 19, 2019

All the anxiousness these past few months with this manga, and even before the confession I was actually feeling nervous too, was not expecting this lolol.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Ookuma doesn't screw around huh XD

joined Dec 30, 2018

I was not expecting this lol

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/handsome_girl_and_sheltered_girl_ch09#16
According to wikipedia, this type of wait cursor (hourglass) haven't been used as default appearance since Windows XP. And AFAIK wait cursors aren't used in touch-primary interfaces.

Maybe . . . that's the joke. (Ookuma is an old-fashioned girl.)

Smol%20dankkonata
joined Oct 10, 2018

YES YES YES THAT WAS EVERYTHING I WAS HOPING FOR AND MORE

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm surprised that nobody is commenting on the revelation that Kanda is more or less flat-chested and thus had practically no reason to fear that Ookuma would discover she's a girl just by feeling that part of her torso (and thus no need for the corset all along).

She's likely wearing the corset right now, though, seeing how they're on a date, so it's more likely a result of that and not her normal size.

joined May 17, 2019

When they were gonna kiss, I was so excited cuz I've been waiting for that moment, but when she told the truth that she was a girl, I was even more excited cuz I've been waiting for that moment even longer LMFAO.

F0c1c7ea6c0d24b021d03256f2c658f6
joined Oct 9, 2019

Yuh get intooo ittt

joined May 1, 2015

I like where this is going.

Miss Térieuse
Screenshot_20201216-025435
joined Mar 2, 2020

This chapter is called "One Step Forward"...

Ergo, the next chapter must be called "Two Steps Back".

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

This chapter is called "One Step Forward"...

Ergo, the next chapter must be called "Two Steps Back".

And the next "Turn Around"

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why are you reading something you are alergic to?

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Holy heck it's happening insert The Office meme here
I'm so glad it's not a "one joke" manga like the title implies (like the first 90% of Bright Cheery Amnesia) and there's actual plot.

Bright and Cherry Amnesia is about learning what their life was like together with the amnisiac Main character whilst deling with the anxiety of it all

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

Why doesn't Kanda- kun just go ahead and kiss Ookuma? That would prove that admitting she was a girl wasn't just a weird way to avoid the kiss.

This whole chapter is about Khanda Feeling guilty because she was about to take the Lie too far. Its also a bit of a moodkill to be anxious about your relationship potentially ending in a moment.

I swear, how many people here doesnt get that Khanda for the majoraty of this have been terrified of getting dumped

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Khanda

Hmmm...

To reply you must either login or sign up.