Forum › SHY discussion

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Is true, this is an action series with super heroes and drama, not a yuri work, is not promoted as yuri, is not structured for romance... if yuri happens it would be a surprise (and maybe at the very end) so if you're here waiting for that you'll be disappointed. Is like reading kimetsu no yaiba and wondering why he hasn't kissed any girl yet.

So you mean the people that comment on this series almost if not every chapter demanding yuri, should stop?

Yeah unfortunately I highly doubt they're going to stop. The series as you said never has any suggestion of yuri, and isn't tagged as such. Yet for some reason the people only reading for hopes of yuri are just going to keep coming back. They only have themselves to blame for their disappointment at this point.

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 1:11PM

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Does anyone know what the author means by "a safe"? Just curious.

any sort of close mother/daughter interaction happening in a manga
dynasty readers: taiyaki where are you

And if it's a sister/sister interaction, it's Mochi Au Lait.

Yet for some reason

This site is the reason. :-) The readers you mention still cannot internalize the notion that Dynasty is capable of hosting anything but yuri series.

last edited at Feb 29, 2020 2:18PM

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

This site is the reason. :-) The readers you mention still cannot internalize the notion that Dynasty is capable of hosting anything but yuri series.

Yeah, which is kind of surprising since we've gotten a decent number of non yuri works on here over the years.

Also ships are understandable, and yuri fan art of this series would be nice. Just people shouldn't expect any canon yuri in the actual manga.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

I like how even the title blushes. Shy is such a strange name for a superhero.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Kfufu seems like she's lonely. I wonder if Shy will become friends with her and/or recruit her to the superhero-team.

Is true, this is an action series with super heroes and drama, not a yuri work, is not promoted as yuri, is not structured for romance... if yuri happens it would be a surprise (and maybe at the very end) so if you're here waiting for that you'll be disappointed. Is like reading kimetsu no yaiba and wondering why he hasn't kissed any girl yet.

But... but... why would you even bother having multiple women in a story if they aren't going to make out? It has to be yuri!

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

But... but... why would you even bother having multiple women in a story if they aren't going to make out? It has to be yuri!

Maybe the author just likes writing about women who can both kick ass and talk with other people like adult human beings?

...nah, can't be. Miki Bukimi just probably hates every user on this website personally. Yeah, that has to be it.

last edited at Mar 3, 2020 12:10PM

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

And so the first step of the human instrumentality project is complete!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Maybe the author just likes writing about women who can both kick ass and talk with other people like adult human beings?

...nah, can't be. Miki Bukimi just probably hates every user on this website personally. Yeah, that has to be it.

Its a really good story! Yuri or not I need to keep reading, doesn't need yuri in my opinion I'm too invested!....
still ships all female characters with Shy
Ch29 Lady Black: That's a good face you're putting up .... ship urge activated

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Can't believe SHY got the coronavirus

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww. :D That was cute.

Ohno
joined Nov 13, 2018

yuri or not, i'm still gonna ship teru and iko. they're too cute.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

CUTE and GAY

Also with this and the new OshiBudo episode, Japan's having some really bad timings with these plot points

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Can't believe SHY got the coronavirus

Not even manga safe from it.
She denied the virus with the flame inside her

Copy%20of%20corn%20thief%20maki%20maki%201
joined Jun 17, 2014

yuri or not, i'm still gonna ship teru and iko. they're too cute.

Same. they are girlfriends i wont allow anyone to deny that

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Finally the reason I started reading this manga is back after 30 chapters.

joined Feb 22, 2018

Foreshadowing the climactic arc in this chapter. Heroes and their relatives.....

Midnightgunner
Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Shit.... I ship them. God dammit! Why do I always sail on doomed ships?!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

i couldn't tell that those middle two pages with the screentone between the panels were a flashback/dream at first. i was so confused...

edit: but yes. the ships are beginning to sail.

last edited at Mar 14, 2020 2:39AM

joined Mar 2, 2020

This was a nice breather after that previous arc. These two are such good kids and the way Iko lit up when Teru called her name was so cute!

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

After Teru's date mission with Pesha, Iko knew she had a lot of ground to cover if she wanted to retain her position as (main) girlfriend, so she made sure to go above and beyond when taking care of her. They even call each other by first name!
The mandatory cold episode sure got some weird timing, though.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Dawww, she piggy back her sick fren, nice cute chapter.... Dead sis thing tho.... some future plot reference

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

She caught the Japanese cold... worse than the coronavirus...

But hey, there's a faint scent of yuri. Better than nothing.

joined Jul 26, 2016

She caught the Japanese cold...

Nah this came from freezing in a foreign land, not a light summer rain :v

joined Apr 1, 2013

i love the gay vibes from Teru and Iko i really hope they start getting closer

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

She caught the Japanese cold... worse than the coronavirus...

But hey, there's a faint scent of yuri. Better than nothing.

I dunno... there was no sweat wipe down scene or feeding rice porridge scene trope... Usually a must for recovery from mangaflu or Yuri to follow

To reply you must either login or sign up.