Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Well, I mean, the whole premise of the story was pretty much open from the start about the fact that the spirits were those of those who had passed... so if someone is sensitive to the concepts of death, loneliness, regret, and mourning, this manga may not be an ideal choice.

Anime-pictures.net_-_519241-700x1000-inuyasha-inuyasha%20(character)-inuyasha%20(human%20form)-sorolp-long%20hair-single
joined Mar 27, 2019

omg i cried so hard. that was so sad

Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

a fuckin P A P E R T R I M M E R

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Where's the Drama tag?
I'm here crying because of this
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

It's not easy for a manga to make me cry, but that old lady story was just too sad.

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

I thought I was the only one who shed a few tears, the forum section always does reassure me

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Yeah. That's horrible. Imagined myself for a moment, a crow size version of me undergoing a slow-death-inducing-torture. And corvuses are fucking amazing. Some humans are psychopaths thinking humans can just toy with other members of the ecosystem.

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

First time a manga makes me cry T--T bittersweet tears

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yeah. That's horrible. Imagined myself for a moment, a crow size version of me undergoing a slow-death-inducing-torture. And corvuses are fucking amazing. Some humans are psychopaths thinking humans can just toy with other members of the ecosystem.

Just sayin' but the cultural notion that this kind of thing is fundamentally unacceptable is really recent. Like, about postwar or so.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

Well damn, I had to take a 2nd look at that page just to confirm. SO EVIL!!

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Man, the cat and the old lady thing was pretty depressing, I sure do hope that the pets I used to have that passed away never had to experience such a thing.

Also, wtf, papertrimmer to a poor little crow? That's some psychopath shit.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well, it's understandable that Bazu don't like humans even if it was a bit narrow minded from her. I mean yes, it was a human who kill you but she rather forget that it was also a human who help her in the first place.

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Bazu's back story reminds me of the ending to John Wick 3

So Bazu, are you mad? Cuz' I'm pissed.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Well, it's understandable that Bazu don't like humans even if it was a bit narrow minded from her. I mean yes, it was a human who kill you but she rather forget that it was also a human who help her in the first place.

As Bazu stated herself, it was the fact she trusted humans so much after she was helped that she got tricked by Guillotine-kun.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Plot twist: the guy killed her deliberately like this to turn her into a noman, and then someone else recruited her to work for the same organization. It was all according to keikaku!

Futaribeya
joined Dec 8, 2018

Should this manga have the Drama tag or is still too early?
This chapter reminded me a bit of Mahoutsukai no Yome and the Ulthar's curse arc

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Well, this is sadder than I thought it would be. Even though it's just an animal abuse story with a crow.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

And this manga always keep touching my feelings.

Can you blame her? She was catch because she trusted humans and she was a bird, even if now she can ratiocinate the hatred of a injured animal is what made her a NOMAN in the end. (I know crows and Ravens are very intelligent birds but I don't think they would have the kind of reasoning that you are suggesting, hell I'm a human and if I died like that and became a super powerful spirit I would probably have resentment against humans too)

That's still stupid thinking, you can't blame all humans because one human kill you. She can be mad against the one she kill her yes and that's normal but getting mad over everyone because of one individual is too much of an amalgam.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

The plot may have dark parts but ITS JUST TOO CUTE! I am in love with it. I really am enjoying this manga.

joined Dec 18, 2018

That's still stupid thinking, you can't blame all humans because one human kill you. She can be mad against the one she kill her yes and that's normal but getting mad over everyone because of one individual is too much of an amalgam.

Because emotions are always completely logical.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Because emotions are always completely logical.

Unless it happen recently which it's very unlikely, she would had thinking about it and figure herself that being mad to the whole world is not the right thing.

joined Feb 9, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:

She is a literal birdbrain.

last edited at Oct 4, 2019 1:37PM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Lilliwyt posted:

She is a literal birdbrain.

I could have agree if she wasn't a crow. Crows are relatively smart birds.

joined Feb 9, 2015

Lilliwyt posted:
I could have agree if she wasn't a crow. Crows are relatively smart birds.

Not as smart as humans, not capable of the same logical thinking, and on top of that, her being a crow means she has even fewer reasons to trust humans, considering they're an entirely different species. If out of my two close encounters with some alien race one ended up with me getting my arms and legs chopped off by a cheap paper trimmer, I'd be upset as well.

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

This chapter was sad, but we got some hugs out of it, so it's not all bad. I'm glad they're warming up to each other.

To reply you must either login or sign up.