Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Never watched Bleach but I do remember watching Inuyasha as a kid. This just makes me feel a bit nostalgic in chapter 2.

If Nezchan can let me disgress a bit i will say that Bleach was good till the final battle between Ichigo and Aizen. What happen after was useless and forgettable, especially the last arc because Bleach get ended early

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

especially the last arc because Bleach get ended early

More like not early enough.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

especially the last arc because Bleach get ended early

More like not early enough.

I know the manga should have ended after Aizen defeat and him getting arrested. Ichigo lost his powers and start tolivehis normal again. I will have been less mad with the Ichigo x Orihime end if it was this end. Ichigo x Rukia all the way It's my last disgression i promise.

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 7:14AM

868e64eacaeed480084b005ae21b7c4c
joined Jul 19, 2018

Love this already, MC is such a cutie.

Don't%20forget%20the%20best%20girl
joined Jul 22, 2018

Is this about a Bleach conversation or?

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Is this about a Bleach conversation or?

Not at all, it's just the first chapter who give a Bleach vibe with the one with power saving the one without.

Gay
joined Jun 13, 2016

Y
E
S

P
L
S

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Will Nezchan really hand out warnings for a bleach digression on a series with a very similar plot? I feel you are all overreacting.

There are two things I cannot forgive bleach for. One is Yoruichi x Soifong not happening. The other one is Chizuru getting forgotten. Chizuru should have gotten together with Tatsuki. Tatsuki should have realized she was a lesbian with unrequited love for her best friend.

Hopefully this manga does a bit to better my disappointment.

last edited at Aug 2, 2019 10:10PM

Download%20(11)
joined Jan 27, 2016

This looks like shit
Because the chapters are way to small :-(

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

20 pages per chapter?! That's a pretty decent length ...

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

wow, this was a shot of originality that i certainly wasn't expecting. Sold!

Large
joined May 27, 2017

Ofc she's growing on you your gay!!

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Oh jeez the tears

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

I'm getting traumatic death vibes from Bazu's flashback towards the end.

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

Bruh im legit sobbing what the frick. Oh god the cat and the granny its so sad god dammit

8f9099342132345db7e25cccbb9ec57d
joined Jun 2, 2017

Damn. The old woman and the cat is sad and it got me thinking about my own dogs.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Dang, I'm glad I'm not the only one all teary-eyed. Thank goodness I'm alone on break right now

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

i getting more and more of the bleach vibe xD but, dang it was short... plz more!!

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019
  1. Can people stop cluttering the thread with entire pages of talk about an unrelated - not to mention non yuri - series? People want to come here and talk about this manga, not see a bunch of people talking about things they didn’t like about Bleach.

2. I love Neji’s art. I want to see more of this soon, and the plot is quite interesting. I love that the characters had a kind of bad impression on each other at the start instead of simply becoming interested by each other at the start. I’ve always been fond of stories that go:
    I don’t like “people like you.” But I think I’m falling in love with “who you are.”

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

The LAST panel was AMAZING! I felt the warmth of this chapter. Such a beautiful story.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I actually cried. CHIBI-CHAN NUUUHHHH

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Here, everyone who was sad about the cat storyline, look at my Waffles kitty and feel better.

She knows she's pretty.

As for Bazu, wow, what a way to go: chopped to pieces on a paper cutter by some sadistic asshole. Suddenly her affinity for "perching" and the mask fashion choice makes sense though. I thought the mask was a nod to the plague doctor mask, but apparently it's because she was a crow before she turned into a "white knight" Noman. She really needs to learn that kindness and compassion are much more common in humans than what she had to suffer through in her former life.

last edited at Aug 28, 2019 6:53PM

Bldrnner
joined Mar 3, 2019

Here, everyone who was sad about the cat storyline, look at my Waffles kitty and feel better.

She knows she's pretty.

Awww, sweet looking kitty.

Honest, that kitty bit in the story sent me wiping a tear or two from my face. It was beautiful. Our pets love us as well.

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

Our pets love us as well.

Mine likes to pretend she doesn't. Then when I'm gone for more than a couple of hours my normally semi-distant cat has to be touching me, somehow, for the rest of the night. She's not a snuggly critter, but will lie next to me on the couch and such... and if I'm just sitting there instead of being sprawled out longways, she'll sit next to me and reach out one paw to barely touch me. She's ridiculous. But she's my ESA so it's good that she's that ridiculous. lol

But I digress.

I think Chibi-chan is gonna be the best thing ever to happen to Karasu-san.

B25e08d9df956cc70b30a6cce4e9e9cb
joined Aug 27, 2013

Why the fuck is this chapter all about death? I cried when I saw a lonely laby and a lonely cat that died with regrets about leaving her owner... Then I cried over MC’s sister... Maybe it’s just a bad day?

To reply you must either login or sign up.