ForumDear NOMAN discussion

Minami
joined Jun 25, 2019

There is no proof that was cancel or axed in anyway. Unless someone have a tweet of Neji saying so, just treat as the ending Neji wanted to. I mean, look at Vacation maou no pet, it ended after 10 chapters when it could have been longer. Trust me that if Neji end it here then it's where Neji wanted to end it and notbecause it was cancel.Treat anything as false as long the people claiming it don't give you proof.

joined Jun 9, 2020

Welp looks like the sequel's gonna be written by itou hachi

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 11:50AM

Descarga
joined Aug 10, 2015

Welp looks like the sequel's gonna be written by itou hachi

Lol i was about to say something along those lines, when i saw small bazu i had a , "i don't like where this is going" moment

0f3bb62d-39b9-4733-b427-bbf96914277e
joined May 18, 2019

So sad to see it end. I cried a lot after reading this, then proceeded to take some shots. Thank you Neji for your great and honest work. Can’t wait to see what is next for us readers.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Honestly I can barely think of this one as a Yuri, at most just subtext. The ending was kinda meh and Bazu moving on felt really rushed but it was still good while it lasted.

Sample_0bc66a359c3af4a24555c4bef5b4c655
joined Oct 5, 2015

Soooo... Onee-loli sequel?

last edited at Sep 13, 2020 8:58PM

Smugmaki
joined Dec 30, 2017

Well she was right. She got bigger than Bazu...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I felt bat for the kitty (and the mouse)

They disappeared forever, they can't even go to heaven or be reborn

Also, I'm not sure if I ever read Welcome to Prison Town completely. Might be time for a reread.

That ending tho. I kinda predicted it after the timeskip, but I was still surprised. lol

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 2:58AM

Itty%20bitty%20demon%20king_2
joined Mar 23, 2019

I love this already just from this panel alone.

And here we are at the end. <3

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 8:09AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hmmmm. Mixed feelings on this ending, but everyone got closure?

joined Jun 19, 2020

Ohh no AGE GAP INDEED!!! CONTINUATION?

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Who's the shorty now! ;P

joined Sep 6, 2018

That ending has me feeling kinda numb. It’s like oh, okay, that happened. I guess we’re not gonna do the stuff you were setting up.

Can we get this story re-categorized to subtext? The only “yuri” chapters are with that other Noman, and I think I would have been less disappointed if my expectations weren’t fooled.

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

Can we get this story re-categorized to subtext? The only “yuri” chapters are with that other Noman, and I think I would have been less disappointed if my expectations weren’t fooled.

Yeah, no, we're not doing that.

joined May 10, 2019

listen to "its alright" by jack stauber while reading this chapter and you'll fucking bawl your eyes out

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

sad to see it end so abruptly, but it was still a fun ride while it lasted

Captureefef
joined Mar 16, 2018

After having reread it I now see it as a fitting ending to the series

I think the mistake I made was thinking this was going to be a long running series when this was only centered around the death of the sister and Bazu finding her purpose

Also, wow Itou Hachi really rotted you lots brains
I feel for you.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Yo... what the hell

joined Aug 21, 2017

This ending is a bruh moment
Either way I enjoyed this manga.

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 1:30AM

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

It did feel abrupt, but I guess it's still a nice ending

7737deb6af99a2023a642981bb143e23
joined Jan 15, 2020

I read the first chapter and blinked and now it’s over. Damn. Also this gotta be subtext. The accidental
‘Kiss contract’ thing doesn’t count in my opinion.

joined Apr 16, 2020

chotto matte

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That ending tho. I kinda predicted it after the timeskip, but I was still surprised. lol

A nice kind of surprise, though. I actually expected her to be reincarnated as Mashiro's child after they discussed her options, but the actual ending leaves us with hope for eventual yuri between them again.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm mostly upset because Chitose didn't really get a proper send-off. She was just gone, and that's it. I was rooting for her to become a bigger character. That's why this ending hurt me, but what can you do?

Stardusttelepath2
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm mostly upset because Chitose didn't really get a proper send-off. She was just gone, and that's it. I was rooting for her to become a bigger character. That's why this ending hurt me, but what can you do?

Yeah, sorry it took so long to get the epilogue out. The typesetter wasn't a fan of chapter 14 and chose not to do the extras, so I've typesetted that and the volume extras myself. Up on MD now, should be on Dynasty soon.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 12:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.