Forum › Dear NOMAN discussion

Stupidruby
joined Dec 30, 2017

Well she was right. She got bigger than Bazu...

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I felt bat for the kitty (and the mouse)

They disappeared forever, they can't even go to heaven or be reborn

Also, I'm not sure if I ever read Welcome to Prison Town completely. Might be time for a reread.

That ending tho. I kinda predicted it after the timeskip, but I was still surprised. lol

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 2:58AM

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

I love this already just from this panel alone.

And here we are at the end. <3

last edited at Sep 14, 2020 8:09AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Hmmmm. Mixed feelings on this ending, but everyone got closure?

joined Jun 19, 2020

Ohh no AGE GAP INDEED!!! CONTINUATION?

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Who's the shorty now! ;P

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

That ending has me feeling kinda numb. It’s like oh, okay, that happened. I guess we’re not gonna do the stuff you were setting up.

Can we get this story re-categorized to subtext? The only “yuri” chapters are with that other Noman, and I think I would have been less disappointed if my expectations weren’t fooled.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

Can we get this story re-categorized to subtext? The only “yuri” chapters are with that other Noman, and I think I would have been less disappointed if my expectations weren’t fooled.

Yeah, no, we're not doing that.

joined May 10, 2019

listen to "its alright" by jack stauber while reading this chapter and you'll fucking bawl your eyes out

White_mage
joined Feb 28, 2013

sad to see it end so abruptly, but it was still a fun ride while it lasted

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

After having reread it I now see it as a fitting ending to the series

I think the mistake I made was thinking this was going to be a long running series when this was only centered around the death of the sister and Bazu finding her purpose

Also, wow Itou Hachi really rotted you lots brains
I feel for you.

Cat1
joined Jun 19, 2020

Yo... what the hell

joined Aug 21, 2017

This ending is a bruh moment
Either way I enjoyed this manga.

last edited at Sep 17, 2020 1:30AM

Profile%20picture
joined Jan 23, 2020

It did feel abrupt, but I guess it's still a nice ending

I read the first chapter and blinked and now it’s over. Damn. Also this gotta be subtext. The accidental
‘Kiss contract’ thing doesn’t count in my opinion.

Capture
joined Apr 16, 2020

chotto matte

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

That ending tho. I kinda predicted it after the timeskip, but I was still surprised. lol

A nice kind of surprise, though. I actually expected her to be reincarnated as Mashiro's child after they discussed her options, but the actual ending leaves us with hope for eventual yuri between them again.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I'm mostly upset because Chitose didn't really get a proper send-off. She was just gone, and that's it. I was rooting for her to become a bigger character. That's why this ending hurt me, but what can you do?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I'm mostly upset because Chitose didn't really get a proper send-off. She was just gone, and that's it. I was rooting for her to become a bigger character. That's why this ending hurt me, but what can you do?

Yeah, sorry it took so long to get the epilogue out. The typesetter wasn't a fan of chapter 14 and chose not to do the extras, so I've typesetted that and the volume extras myself. Up on MD now, should be on Dynasty soon.

last edited at Oct 18, 2020 12:37PM

joined Jun 30, 2016

I needed that epilogue, i always wondered what happened with Chitose, glad they all reunited again!

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Loved that epilogue

Nodoyue_avatar1
joined Aug 7, 2017

@Goggled Anon: Thank you for going that far to deliver the last of this series. That said, I can't recall you guys ever posting the volume cover, TOC, and such for the 1st volume. What happened to those?

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

@Goggled Anon: Thank you for going that far to deliver the last of this series. That said, I can't recall you guys ever posting the volume cover, TOC, and such for the 1st volume. What happened to those?

That's up on Mangadex too. Got left out of the Dynasty uploads for some reason.

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

LMFAO

she reincarnated as a cat?!

Ahahahah! xD

last edited at Oct 19, 2020 8:06PM

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

Chitose living the dream.

To reply you must either login or sign up.