Forum › Posts by MurphysCurse

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
Rrrrrrice0303-1533068269879296000-img1

Maybe there is some context I am missing but those two are like completly own characters to me. I'm not even refering to the genderbender. They just seem so diffrent from what they are supposed to be based on imo. Beautiful art nonetheless so I don't care much in the end ¯_(ツ)_/¯

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

If you gotta force yourself to like the series maybe just maybe you should move on and find something new. Can't remember anything good coming out from something being forced. Just because you liked it initally doesnt mean you have to keep going. If you dont like certain things thats okay. Allways gonna be things wich are not perfect or dislikeable in the series you watch but feeling forced to keep reading or to like it is something you just hold yourself hostage to. Maybe its because of the time investment people have made that makes them not abandon the series but sticking with something thats obviously not gonna change to fit your desires anytime soon seems like an ever bigger time waste. Of course you gotta decide for yourself if you wanna keep going and I cant and wont stop anyone. I dont mind people saying their opinions and critiquing too be clear but seeing people being sad, desperate, mad, annoyed constantly about the entire second arc makes me wonder what makes you stick to it if you're obviously more enraged than content. Either wait for it to end or leave it as whole. Thats just what I recommend tho and you are free to disagree

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I love the many people desperately pointing out that Shihos an asshole. First of all its nice to know that apparently we are all linked together like a hive mind as it is (many times) point blank stated as a fact rather than a personal opinion. (this might not be everyones intent but it only goes to show that we all are biased to our truth/opinion even when discussing something we try to be factual/neutral about) What is perceived by an individual as being an asshole or not is not something you can generalize that easily. Yes there is a general agreement to what is more likely to be perceived as one but that doesn't make it the ultimate truth for everyone and thus the only right answear. If the majority of people hated equal rights would that make it your truth as well I ask? Also the word "asshole" should not be mistaken for the word "bad" or "evil" as too many think of them as the same. While "bad" and "evil" have rather clear and cut meanings wich are only changed by further context "asshole" is to begin with only really given an accurate meaning with context.
I also want to ask the purpose of these comments in the first place. It is in everyone's right to post and write their thoughts and opinions but accidentally) coating ones opinion as a fact but acting as if it wasn't yet still getting angry when given "opinion/sugarcoated fact" is not perceived as an actual fact/the truth is just something one can not come up with actually existing but still does. Like do you want gratification so badly on your opinion/take on it? Does proving of you being on the side of the majority mean so much to you for being right? I don't get it. But that's just my take on the situation and you are free to disagree. Might have even given some people a good example for an asshole as I am sure some will perceive me as one after this xD

I think you are long winded but an asshole? Nah.

I don't have much of an opinion of Shiho because at this point there just doesn't seem to be much to her.
She's written as a pretty typical "rival/antagonist" sort of character and she pulls it off kinda well.
She's got a petty grudge against Miuzu (obviously about love or somethin') but is decent enough to Hino and her bandmates
She's also like super competitive

Also, like people have opinions on the things that they read and want to comment on them. That's all
I doubt most people give a shit about being in the majority consensus, more likely the opposite
Shiho is clearly being written in a certain way and people are responding to it.

While I disagree on there not being much of Shiho I am happy to see that someone appreciates her as an antagonist. While she is mean and for some people mean enough to be hated and that's only fair she has enough traits that go beyond just being an asshole wich is why I hate her being simplified to one. One can have bad attributes but that doesn't necessarily mean it spoils all the good ones. That's what I hate about simplifying things in general and why I am probably so "long winded" (I notice this myself but still can't really help it but write more than what is probably necessary. I also really appreciate it you not seeing me as an asshole as your comment made me quite happy ^^ )

I also understand why people share their opinions but the hating on her character got really repetitiv and most of the comments didn't even bring up new things to as to why. I try for the most part to ignore that but with a manga that I am invested in and visit the forum multiple times a week it sooner or later gets to me anyway. Also your point regarding people not caring about being in the majority is not something I agree completely but sure enough seems to be true in this case as I in (probably) the minority of people liking her character am defending her right now so I give you that xD

Thank you for the reply tho. Was really happy as it was nicer than I expected the first one to be ^^

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

ObtainCheese posted:

Look, if you want to argue about this, my earlier comment said the same thing about this, this is going to be repetitive.

Yeah, you've made your point a few times. Please drop it and move on from this thread, thanks.

PixelDemise posted:

ObtainCheese is very clearly failing to do that, and expecting something the author is not trying to deliver. That isn't the fault of the author, but their own. While people like to ship everyone in touhou, in cannon, there are only maybe one or two actual loving relationships going on. The yuri tag itself doesn't say anything about whether a ship is wholesome or not, just that it is a yuri ship. Expecting two of the darkest characters in Touhou to have a wholesome and loving relationship solely because of personal biases is the reason why I doubt ObtainCheese will ever realize how good this story really is.

Digesting media is entirely subjective though, and we're all victim to our personal biases in like every aspect of life shrug. I liked your post, but this part just struck me as odd.

While true being that digesting media is entirely subjective to the reader the authors take is not! The author has clearly envisioned something wich he than via his craft brought to live. What each and everyone sees in it might be different as everyone has their own ideas of what the story actually means or what it could represent and technically until explained panel by panel by the original author is only up to assumption one can still faintly see the outlines of what the author in general wanted to show or achieve no matter what you might interpret or see in it yourself. You can't for example proclaim something that goes completely against what the characters are doing or saying. That's not your opinion anymore that's neglecting and disregarding the source and its creator. If you feel by any means that the creator did something you didn't feel is right behaviour or doesn't seems to align with your view of the characters or world that is completely fine as you are free to believe whatever you want but you can't expect the author to deliver something that fits your narrative just because your personal view differse from his. It's your personal opinion that the way he depicted certain things are not fitting for you but it is not acceptable that by him doing is own take on it and you not accepting that he might have one himself and just believing that he did your take but just poorly or bad is just narcasitic and wrong.

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I got a few questions

First of all, what's with the ending? I don't understand, "she's right" who? Mokou or Keine? And what exactly is?

Second, is the mirror actually a mirror? Mokou state this might be a trick, like what? A magic? I don't remember Tewi knows any magic. (Hope it's just a normal mirror)

And about that Keine and Mokou session, let's just say their relationship is Mother Daughter
while Mokou Kaguya is lover

Also, I hate when Mokou being vulnerable to Kaguya when Kaguya being "pervert", and I think know that's just an act from her, it's just still piss me off of how out of character sometimes, but let's just think she's just act (but I still won't accept this, but I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy)

1) "She's right" refers to Mokou earlier pointing out that the mirror is a device for others to see through. Probably some sort of magical item. (I mean its literally the title) To whom it belongs and why it was gifted to Kaguya is up to guessing.

2) It is in fact a mirror wich also seems to have the properties of an observation device. This is shown by Reisen using it as one at the beginning to fix her hair.

3) This is one is purely based on opinions but I don't think mother daughter or lovers fits for either of those two pairings. Mokou is drawn to Kaguya in a strange way. She obviously hates her yet both share many similarities and a long past together. They also get very physical (though this is mostly used to kill or inflict pain onto each other) I wouldn't even say that Kaguya is that much in love with Mokou. It's more teasing and self pleasure messing with her than anything else. Mokous reactions aren't that weird/confusing either. One can get aroused by someone who they are not in love with and with Kaguya deliberately trying it by teasing her its only a matter of time until she feels somewhat weird. As for Mokou and Keine its completely the opposite. They don't have many similarities and haven't spent nearly as much time together as Mokou and Kaguya but instead of a (mostly onesided) physical satisfaction its mental satisfaction.

Also I don't really understand what you mean by "but I still won't accept this" and the "I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy" like whats even the point than?! It's the authors take on these characters based on his opinion of how they would behave and not yours.

Mokou never hated Kaguya, except when they first met, now they fight just for fun, and the reason why I said they're lover cause there have some circumstances they're being kind towards each other.

Also my point? What exactly my point? Well, my point is I won't accept Kawayabug do the exhibitionism thingy, you may ask "what?? Where's the part of exhibitionism?!"

The part where Kaguya suddenly being pervert and have "fun" with Mokou in front of the mirror. The concept of the mirror is cool but Kawayabug has to ruin it.

First of all you should read more into the characters and their backgrounds if you seriously think that's how the both of them met and why they kill one another. Second of all I've never seen someone diverge so much to what I was saying. Next time I'm talking to a wall of bricks to begin with.

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I love the many people desperately pointing out that Shihos an asshole. First of all its nice to know that apparently we are all linked together like a hive mind as it is (many times) point blank stated as a fact rather than a personal opinion. (this might not be everyones intent but it only goes to show that we all are biased to our truth/opinion even when discussing something we try to be factual/neutral about) What is perceived by an individual as being an asshole or not is not something you can generalize that easily. Yes there is a general agreement to what is more likely to be perceived as one but that doesn't make it the ultimate truth for everyone and thus the only right answear. If the majority of people hated equal rights would that make it your truth as well I ask? Also the word "asshole" should not be mistaken for the word "bad" or "evil" as too many think of them as the same. While "bad" and "evil" have rather clear and cut meanings wich are only changed by further context "asshole" is to begin with only really given an accurate meaning with context.
I also want to ask the purpose of these comments in the first place. It is in everyone's right to post and write their thoughts and opinions but accidentally) coating ones opinion as a fact but acting as if it wasn't yet still getting angry when given "opinion/sugarcoated fact" is not perceived as an actual fact/the truth is just something one can not come up with actually existing but still does. Like do you want gratification so badly on your opinion/take on it? Does proving of you being on the side of the majority mean so much to you for being right? I don't get it. But that's just my take on the situation and you are free to disagree. Might have even given some people a good example for an asshole as I am sure some will perceive me as one after this xD

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I got a few questions

First of all, what's with the ending? I don't understand, "she's right" who? Mokou or Keine? And what exactly is?

Second, is the mirror actually a mirror? Mokou state this might be a trick, like what? A magic? I don't remember Tewi knows any magic. (Hope it's just a normal mirror)

And about that Keine and Mokou session, let's just say their relationship is Mother Daughter
while Mokou Kaguya is lover

Also, I hate when Mokou being vulnerable to Kaguya when Kaguya being "pervert", and I think know that's just an act from her, it's just still piss me off of how out of character sometimes, but let's just think she's just act (but I still won't accept this, but I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy)

1) "She's right" refers to Mokou earlier pointing out that the mirror is a device for others to see through. Probably some sort of magical item. (I mean its literally the title) To whom it belongs and why it was gifted to Kaguya is up to guessing.

2) It is in fact a mirror wich also seems to have the properties of an observation device. This is shown by Reisen using it as one at the beginning to fix her hair.

3) This is one is purely based on opinions but I don't think mother daughter or lovers fits for either of those two pairings. Mokou is drawn to Kaguya in a strange way. She obviously hates her yet both share many similarities and a long past together. They also get very physical (though this is mostly used to kill or inflict pain onto each other) I wouldn't even say that Kaguya is that much in love with Mokou. It's more teasing and self pleasure messing with her than anything else. Mokous reactions aren't that weird/confusing either. One can get aroused by someone who they are not in love with and with Kaguya deliberately trying it by teasing her its only a matter of time until she feels somewhat weird. As for Mokou and Keine its completely the opposite. They don't have many similarities and haven't spent nearly as much time together as Mokou and Kaguya but instead of a (mostly onesided) physical satisfaction its mental satisfaction.

Also I don't really understand what you mean by "but I still won't accept this" and the "I hope Kawacy make a realistic conversation instead of his fantasy" like whats even the point than?! It's the authors take on these characters based on his opinion of how they would behave and not yours.

last edited at Aug 4, 2021 2:16AM

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Whoever made the bread graph and explanation has my blessing

MurphysCurse
Dear NOMAN discussion 15 Sep 03:16
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Who's the shorty now! ;P

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

My guess would be that the supposedly "grade schooler" Honda is getting feelings for is actually a teeanager somewhere at the age 17-18 who goes swimming but has to keep an eye on her little "grad school" sister. The first time Honda just didnt notice the little sister and mistook MrsAraAra for one as she carried her little sisters bag. At least I hope it turns out to be something like that. I wouldn't have bad feelings like this and still got me them good age gap shit

As a PhD student, I never realized how close I was to being in grade school til now..

wat?

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

My guess would be that the supposedly "grade schooler" Honda is getting feelings for is actually a teeanager somewhere at the age 17-18 who goes swimming but has to keep an eye on her little "grad school" sister. The first time Honda just didnt notice the little sister and mistook MrsAraAra for one as she carried her little sisters bag. At least I hope it turns out to be something like that. I wouldn't have bad feelings like this and still got me them good age gap shit

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Either I have become so unawear of how much off a weeb faggotte....

Not even sure what that's supposed to be, but If you could leave the "fag"-adjacent stuff wherever you found it, that'd be swell. Given the site is full of gay stuff and the forum equally full of gay readers, no need to make it all weird.

And no, in case you're wondering, you're not in trouble or anything.

Sorry I didnt really think about choosing the right words in this as it seems. Overall it was just a shitpost and tbh I dont even use the word as it was originaly used. I used the term weeb/weeaboo faggot as a joke on myself not really to insult anybody other than myself tho especially on this website it sure can look a bit weird too choose exactly this kind of phrasing. Next time I will a) write with more care and b) if needed weeaboo trash instead xD

(Thank you tho for pointing it out. Might have saved me some future trouble xD also I could really keep it down woth swearing words... these days even if meant ironically I often find myself using them too often :/)

last edited at May 5, 2020 3:56AM

Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Either I have become so unawear of how much off a weeb faggotte I have become and thus just not noticing the weirdness anymore or some people just go way fucking overboard with the hole "paying with sex is bad" thing and at this point I am too afraid to ask :3
I just really like the story and artstyle but than I visit the comments and see an article of why I probably shouldnt like it caus it bad so I am bad and I should just fucking quiet life reeeeeeeeeeee.

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 11 Apr 08:00
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
64686481_p0

Bluray deluxe release or else just light rays

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

Omedetou at those two. Will they forever live happily in their fictional world.

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 24 Aug 10:48
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
39361018_p3

My mind is telling me NO.... but ma body ma body is telling me Yeeesss.
(the song was actualy written for conflicted feelings about 2D gay anime girl crack pairings. Change my mind)

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 24 Aug 10:39
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
21475115_p0

Vivit Gray => vivid gay

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 06 Jul 06:52
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
D9yxibmxyaazcro-orig

I can imagine Homura playing Mario Maker 2 making a level just for fun in wich the blocks spell "Love you Madoka" but she doesnt seem to have planed this through when Madoka suddenly looked on the screen. ^^

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 22 Apr 06:11
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
17723283_p0

How is everybody talking about how lewd handholding is while palm kissing is even lewder! (at least in my opinion)

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 21 Oct 07:16
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
Djg5odrvoaa_s9_-orig

Idk why but I want their noses to touch >w<

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 30 Sep 05:37
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
[k2isu]

I bet Marisa has stolen more hearts than books from the scarlet devil mansion :3

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

I never thought kissing hands and touching them could be this lewd and sweet at the same time QwQ

MurphysCurse
Image Comments 04 Jun 01:06
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016
Maiyuki

Getting hugged by wings sure must be nice :3

MurphysCurse
Unbenannttz
joined Aug 17, 2016

The manga is going to get an anime adaption!
Source: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-1015873/happy-sugar-life-anticipation