Forum › A Manga About a Hero who Pulled Out the Holy Sword and Became a Girl discussion

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I love this so much, hilarious

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

(...) that a virgin girl has to have her hymen broken to stop being a virgin, but in real life not all girls bleed or have a hymen that is easily broken.

For science sake, you do know the whole hymen thing is hugely misportrayed right? Yes, most girls have a hymen, but it's not a membrane or something that needs to be broken (well in some cases it is but then it is surgically removed when they're younger because it causes problems when they start to menstrate, or if it doesn't often it still gets removed later on in their life, but surgically, not by jamming a penis in there...).
It's just a thin lining of the vagina that's more narrow than the rest, and it doesn't really break as mush as it just tears, causing the sometimes little blood loss.

That's it for the public service announcement of today.

last edited at Aug 16, 2019 11:47AM

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Up until today, I always thought the perfect manga doesn't exist. I was proven wrong. Seriously; the tags Fantasy + Genderbending + Transsexual + Yuri together is a blessing.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Transsexual

I can already hear transgender people yelling "reeeeee" in the distance, and despite being cis, I may join them in yelling "reeeeee" as soon as they're passing by.

last edited at Aug 17, 2019 3:41PM

GendoIkari Uploader
Tsuglenda
joined Aug 10, 2011

You got a problem with the planet from RHPS?

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Transsexual

I can already hear transgender people yelling "reeeeee" in the distance, and despite being cis, I may join them in yelling "reeeeee" as soon as they're passing by.

I don't imagine trans people appreciate you speaking in their place, in any case.

joined Oct 27, 2018

i do find it funny that she has such low strength and endurance, yet has infinite attack and defense.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

KawaiiSuika posted:

i do find it funny that she has such low strength and endurance, yet has infinite attack and defense.

Well coordination and speed, as well as intelligence, have just as much to do with attack as strength does. And endurance would simply be the ability to tank damage. Agility and ability to parry blows would be just as important for defense.

joined May 23, 2015

The next chapter has been out for weeks but there's no sign of it getting posted here.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Well coordination and speed, as well as intelligence, have just as much to do with attack as strength does. And endurance would simply be the ability to tank damage. Agility and ability to parry blows would be just as important for defense.

Eh, either way, the effect is the same, she get's no actual detriment from the low strength and endurance, it shows that it's simply there because she was insecure about what makes her a girl, which I find funny because I can relate to it.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Yeah, I guess.... yea...?

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

This is power that no man could ever obtain.

(Heh heh)

Img_20191002_184339
joined Sep 14, 2019

She's too powerful!

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015
Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

And this is how humanity ends, with the Hero fulfilling everyone's shared wish with her newfound powers. Unless they find a way to continue existing...

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

So what is the Phoenix Roon?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

And this is how humanity ends.

Not with a bang but with a whimper.

Um, no, wait, wrong story.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

Ok, I guess we now know how the demon lord will get defeated.

last edited at Oct 22, 2019 6:33PM

identification-projection-preheterosexuality
Please%20actually
joined Mar 13, 2018

hope this author's doing okay

What is your profile pic from?

It's from Kotatsu Rhapsody (https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/kotatsu_rhapsody) which I highly recommend along with Kitamuratooru's whole output. On a similar note I love the XXXTentacion avatar, it's so incongruous on Dynasty.

Seira%20the%20boss
joined Jun 25, 2017

Ok, I guess we now know how the demon lord will get defeated.

I guess we all do now.

joined Mar 31, 2015

NICE!

(y)
joined Jan 9, 2017

I have missed these

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

I'm split over whether I find this "laugh-funny" or "cringe-funny".

TheAwooMaster
A8eb27cb4a70a5-a-nw-p
joined Feb 17, 2020

Well that's.. I didn't think I would like it because I prefer pure yuri but this was cool owo

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Well that's.. I didn't think I would like it because I prefer pure yuri but this was cool owo

I understand what you mean but be careful with your words.

To reply you must either login or sign up.