Forum › Whispering You a Love Song discussion

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Oh my god, Yori with glasses. This is a blessed timeline.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

gets a confession
goes on a DATE
"Hey, I really do love you"
suprised pikachu

Eh...I can never make sense of such weird misunderstandings in yuri manga. If it were platonic only, the mood would be totally different. And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

It's not really that weird. If you hang around with Asians who grew up in Asia most of the time if they say they have a date with a friend they just really mean hanging out and not really going on a date because they like each other that way.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Random triangle is random. Making Aki said that when she is the one who help Yori the most with Himari is very strange.Why would you help someone you love to get in love with someone else.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

I can't help feeling a bit let down with this latest twist

One of the things I really liked about this manga was that the friends were so supportive while also being seemingly not interested in the both of them. Now though, I dunno how it's going to go

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yeah, Himari, there's no way your love is "different" when you ask her to sing you love songs every day, especially when they make you feel like that...

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Random triangle is random. Making Aki said that when she is the one who help Yori the most with Himari is very strange.Why would you help someone you love to get in love with someone else.

Because you know they don't feel the same way and you want them to be happy even if that means it's with someone else. This seems like something she came to terms with a while ago.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Poor Aki, but she seems like a really supportive friend right now and her crush was revealed in an extra so I'm pretty certain there won't be any unnecessary love triangle drama in the main story.

Random triangle is random.

Didn't feel random at all. I'd honestly be surprised if she didn't have a crush on Yori from how buddy buddy she was acting.

Making Aki said that when she is the one who help Yori the most with Himari is very strange.Why would you help someone you love to get in love with someone else.

That's a pretty toxic mindset you got there. She obviously values their friendship and thought there was no chance for her so she's moving on and helping her friend be happy. It's what people should do instead of wallowing in their jealousy and becoming vengeful bitches. The only thing I can scold Aki about is not confessing her feelings first before moving on, but i know it's easier said than done.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

That's a pretty toxic mindset you got there.

I mean, if she had still feeling it will be strange and we still don't know the state of that, even if she seem to have somehow move on.

It's what people should do instead of wallowing in their jealousy and becoming vengeful bitches.

I didn't say that.

The only thing I can scold Aki about is not confessing her feelings first before moving on

Well, we didn't know about that even if i highly doubt it.

I'd honestly be surprised if she didn't have a crush on Yori from how buddy buddy she was acting.

You can act buddy buddy with someone without having romantic feelings them you know.The way she was acting doesn't give the vibe of someone who was in love.

Because you know they don't feel the same way and you want them to be happy even if that means it's with someone else

Pulling off a Sayaka i see.

last edited at Jun 28, 2019 6:26PM

joined Mar 25, 2019

You could see this coming from the way Aki reacted to the date and anyway she's the character with the most screentime besides the mains so something like this was bound to happen.

Capture%20sakukallen
joined Apr 17, 2015

kaori1

kaori2

Daaamn, I didn't realize Kaori was this huge. >.>

last edited at Jun 28, 2019 10:25PM

Capitan Shipper
joined Nov 23, 2018

Selfie
joined Aug 25, 2018

Japanese people sure love them clichés... Not a fan of this sayaka revelation, tbh.

I'm still gonna give it a chance, though; the art is so fluffy and sweet that I just want more.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

That's a pretty toxic mindset you got there.

I mean, if she had still feeling it will be strange and we still don't know the state of that, even if she seem to have somehow move on.

It's what people should do instead of wallowing in their jealousy and becoming vengeful bitches.

I didn't say that.

Ok I worded it a bit strongly, but I still stand by my statement. The opposite of helping someone you have feelings for = purposely doing nothing to help because you have feelings for them = not being a good friend and wallowing in your unrequited crush.

I'd honestly be surprised if she didn't have a crush on Yori from how buddy buddy she was acting.

You can act buddy buddy with someone without having romantic feelings them you know.The way she was acting doesn't give the vibe of someone who was in love.

Yes but this is a manga and there's always like a 75% chance that the affectionate friend has a crush on MC.

Because you know they don't feel the same way and you want them to be happy even if that means it's with someone else

Pulling off a Sayaka i see.

Sayaka confessed her feelings and accepted the rejection. Dunno why you think being supportive of your crush is such a bad thing. Just accept the friendship and move on to someone who will love you back.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Sayaka confessed her feelings and accepted the rejection. Dunno why you think being supportive of your crush is such a bad thing. Just accept the friendship and move on to someone who will love you back.

I already state that i doubt she had confess but w/e,my fault to not write it here. Also it mostly because i've seen mangas where some characters did help the one she love with another but are not ok deep down. I just find it's a bad thing if you still bare feelings which we didn't know right now but will be surprised if she still have it.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Lyendith posted:

kaori2

Daaamn, I didn't realize Kaori was this huge. >.>

That's nice, they have that air for big golden dog and small black cat ...I hope Kaori wins!!!

last edited at Jun 29, 2019 10:41AM

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Extras are always welcomed~

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

I think the main couple are so cute together.

Just wanted to say that.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Just wanted to say that.

I agree. Just wanted to say that

E-iue9kvqaa8rk1
joined Mar 29, 2019

Just wanted to say that.

Same, they are very lovely.
Just wanted to say that as well.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Just wanted to say that.

Same, they are very lovely.
Just wanted to say that as well.

That the MCs are so cute together is as obvious an observation as "the sky is blue".

Just wanted to say that.

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Aki's revelation is nothing surprising.
It's no wonder I feel this weird affinity with her. Aside from having the same name (one of the characters in my Chinese name can be read as "Aki" in Japanese. And if I'm not wrong, it should be the same character), I've been in a somewhat similar situation to her current one.

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

Overly cutesy kouhai falls in love with clumsy male sempai: This is trash, misogynistic and the most pathetic wish fulfillment

Overly cutesy Kouhai falls in love with clumsly female sempai: This is the highest form of art and only deserves the utmost praise

The logic of everyone active on Dynasty Reader, in a nutshell.

Hey... She's got talent to warrant being attracted to, ie singing/guitar. Male senpai in anime are usually nothing special. If they had any talents instead of alleged "natural charm," not even that good looking to make up for lack of talent, maybe it wouldn't be trash, misogynistic, pathetic wish fulfillment.

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

DAMN SHIT
HERE WE GO AGAIN

549487_1
joined May 10, 2018

SAYAKA 2.0

10455963_830638436992044_5645511050433336598_n
joined Jun 27, 2019

SAYAKA 2.0

Had me lolling there.

Poor Sayaka Saeki, her name has been given meaning as "doomed third wheel".

To reply you must either login or sign up.