joined Jun 6, 2013

Son of a bitch, it's going to be Aoi Hana all over again. -_-

last edited at Jun 23, 2019 11:16PM

Kyouko
joined Dec 30, 2017

Daaaaw....no! And the plot thickens

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

This seems like a good development, senpai's confession was cool too.

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

KINO

YOU WERE ON A DATE ALL DAY

YOU WANTED MATCHING ITEMS

COME ON

I'm glad yori confessed and it was actually pretty natural how she confessed

BUT KINO

COME ON

joined Apr 23, 2019

Yori will be heartbroken and ......(I don't wish to say it in advance, because I usually see always right what will be, and this manga has a happy end)

last edited at Jun 24, 2019 2:26AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

gets a confession
goes on a DATE
"Hey, I really do love you"
suprised pikachu

Eh...I can never make sense of such weird misunderstandings in yuri manga. If it were platonic only, the mood would be totally different. And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

GM_Highlander
joined May 26, 2017

Kino can only be enjoyed by patricians. Plebeians aren't ready for Kino, as they would have trouble picking up on the subtle sociological themes & masterfully-executed yet intentionally-mistransmitted messages that always seem to fly right over lesser minds undetected

Kino sure is one tough gal

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

It's a cultural and language difference which westerners rarely ever do understand, so you're not alone in that regard. I haven't read the raws, but I'm guessing they're using "Tsukiai" which can be hard translated into "Date", but can also mean "to accompany", which normal japanese people use frequently in their conversations to invite someone somewhere. The other word is most probably "suki" which can mean both "Love"/romantic "Like", or more commonly used to express fondness of things e.g: "I like sushi" kind of way.

last edited at Jun 24, 2019 4:43AM

taiyou_scandalous
Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-t7xta6axzfsg
joined Jul 20, 2014

in yori we trust

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

And why use romantic terms like love and date if you don't mean it?

It's a cultural and language difference which westerners rarely ever do understand, so you're not alone in that regard. I haven't read the raws, but I'm guessing they're using "Tsukiai" which can be hard translated into "Date", but can also mean "to accompany", which normal japanese people use frequently in their conversations to invite someone somewhere. The other word is most probably "suki" which can mean both "Love"/romantic "Like", or more commonly used to express fondness of things e.g: "I like sushi" kind of way.

Aha. So that explains (and sorry for letting this spill from one thread to another, please don't make a discussion out of this post of mine, at the very least not in this forum) why Amane followed Kou and Nene on that date.

joined Nov 27, 2017

Dear lord Kino is an idiot. Mind you, an entirely reasonable sort of idiot; most of us were queer closetted teenagers once. But fuck, girl get done with being comically in denial. You are so unambiguously gay for her that it's immediately obvious to onlookers. The big sister character took 0 seconds to diagnose her.

Well, this is honestly shaping up into a very pleasant love story. Just two gals coming to terms with how gay they are.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Just two gals coming to terms with how gay they are.

And isn’t that, finally, what life in a yuri world is all about?

joined Oct 22, 2018

Just two gals coming to terms with how gay they are.

And isn’t that, finally, what life in a yuri world is all about?

Way to remind me of a certain ongoing Haruse work

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Oh no here comes the drama train

joined Mar 29, 2019

Bloom into you V.2

Uminekononakukoroni05-00%20-%20copy
joined Mar 25, 2019

oh shiet man, its not good lol

Uminekononakukoroni05-00%20-%20copy
joined Mar 25, 2019

Bloom into you V.2

yes it is

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

I see! thank you! guess is waiting time now ^^;
something I am wondering is, probably the love song Yori is writing maybe the realization Kino needs, but would the song alone be enough for her to see Yori in a romantic light rather than the admiration love she has right now?

I guess it depends on the lyrics but mostly on how close to her ears she whisper the love song hehehe, I say she needs to be close enough to feel her lips on the neck, then it wouldn't matter if the song is good or not... it could even be Despacito

PS: In fact, all of you try to imagine that all this time, Senpai has been singing Despacito in the roof

I'd rather it be Explosivo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfR8lm0elQ

As amusing as these ideas are, I would honestly not mind her arriving at Hopelessly in the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1hN4mwmW0c

last edited at Jun 24, 2019 10:15AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Bloom into you V.2

yes it is

Agreed. It seemed so familiar from the beginning.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Zexalfan posted:

Zexalfan posted:

Thanks a lot for the new update! Super Cute chapter! but with a surprise ending!

it's posible Yori may have pull the trigger to early but I admire her bravery and that she really didn't left room for error lol.
While I am sure by the end they will be together, what matter is how they get there so it will be interest how their different "loves" go from here.
Anyway I love Yori and I wish her the best cause I get the feeling that she may get rejected at first but we'll see.
anybody knows if it's already on par with raws or when new chapters get released?

Apparently this month's yuri hime didn't had any chapter so... We're all caught up!

I see! thank you! guess is waiting time now ^^;
something I am wondering is, probably the love song Yori is writing maybe the realization Kino needs, but would the song alone be enough for her to see Yori in a romantic light rather than the admiration love she has right now?

I guess it depends on the lyrics but mostly on how close to her ears she whisper the love song hehehe, I say she needs to be close enough to feel her lips on the neck, then it wouldn't matter if the song is good or not... it could even be Despacito

PS: In fact, all of you try to imagine that all this time, Senpai has been singing Despacito in the roof

I'd rather it be Explosivo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkfR8lm0elQ

As amusing as these ideas are, I would honestly not mind her arriving at Hopelessly in the end.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1hN4mwmW0c

Just imagine if she were to sing something like Hej, sokoly or Hectopascal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuVgEv8C-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERU_zTpJDE

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

Just imagine if she were to sing something like Hej, sokoly or Hectopascal:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOuVgEv8C-4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aERU_zTpJDE

My love for Hectopascal transcends time and space. It's also an awesome song to dance to.

To reply you must either login or sign up.