Forum › Even Though We're Adults discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Well, well, well . .a rather casual sort of honesty? Or something else?

A conversation I’ve never had:

“So, hun, are you sexually interested in anyone at work?”
“No, darling, are you?”
“Well, now that you mention it, funny story . . .”

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

She is honest at least. We don't have 10 chapters of her lying and dodging the questions and him learning by some"coincidences". She is brutal and i feel bad for him but at leastwe get straight to the point.

Tumblr_naq5w3cgrf1sbltxmo1_500
joined Jun 27, 2016

...oh boy

joined Oct 15, 2014

Lol credit page

joined Jun 29, 2015

I have a bad feeling about this ultra-realistic manga TT_TT

joined Apr 23, 2019

Is it one open relationship/marriage?
Hm...She acted so calm, knowing exactly what she wants with other woman.
And no feeling guilty toward husband. And now she is talking so bold.
Interesting. Curious to see more, and what is going to happen.

joined Aug 23, 2018

See the hairdresser ex been thrown into the mix for sure, more heartbreak on it's way. Damn the main character sure does know how to pick 'em doesn't she. I think the poor hubby is in for a world of hurt, i like that they don't throw the usual trope of him been a scumbag so far. I don't know I have a feeling this one isn't going to end well. Really like it so far.

Jo
joined Jan 1, 2019

I kinda have a feeling that they're in a marriage out of convenience, maybe they both have a preference towards a same-sex relationship.

Reading this manga got me like:

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Hehe, people often grumble about yuri where everyone and everything seem made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Or yuri where all the quandaries are of a romantic or sexual order, and the realistic problems that adults usually have to face are evaded.

Then we get a series like this one, all about brutal in-yer-face realism, and what happens? People grumble. You just can't win.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

W.H.A.T? What a fucked up story, so it's a marriage of convenience situation? What a fuck up society ....

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Hehe, people often grumble about yuri where everyone and everything seem made of sugar and spice and everything nice. Or yuri where all the quandaries are of a romantic or sexual order, and the realistic problems that adults usually have to face are evaded.

Then we get a series like this one, all about brutal in-yer-face realism, and what happens? People grumble. You just can't win.

Not necessarily the same people, to be fair.

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

“No, darling, are you?”

In Hanigare it would be something like this:

Konatsu: “So, hun, are you friendly interested in anyone at work?”
Koyuki: “No, darling, are you?”
Konatsu: “Well, now that you mention it, funny story I met this friend. . . (Kaede)

20915164_597552393764352_8024686276250055365_n
joined Aug 31, 2017

I still don’t know how to feel about this manga ;-;

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

Blastaar posted:

“No, darling, are you?”

Sounds like it would fit perfectly in the movie, The Room

last edited at Jul 11, 2019 12:11AM

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wtf that bitch is crazy lol

Also, I really really really feel bad for the MC, she puts her trust in people and it turns out that she couldn't trust them at all

Ayaka
joined Feb 10, 2013

I kinda have a feeling that they're in a marriage out of convenience, maybe they both have a preference towards a same-sex relationship.

Yeah I feel like they are really good friends so it work for them so they've been happy. But their not in love with eachother.

last edited at Jul 11, 2019 1:16AM

Img_9245
joined Mar 14, 2018

Ayano has like, zero tact to her. She'll just say anything regardless of the repercussions, huh?

Garry
joined Aug 21, 2018

Stupid Ayano, what if Akari fell for someone else and leave her behind ?!
I feel she will regret telling her Husband.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

This could end with two broken families and Ayano getting the short end of the stick.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Y'know, I saw this series described as being about two shitty people, but it seems like it's more about one shitty person and one unfortunate woman who has gotten jerked around way too much.

Not to say that I dislike it, but I feel like Akari hasn't done all that much wrong here.

Tumblr_ok9qbbf9zt1vy8fcno2_250
joined Nov 13, 2018

Ayano, that isn't funny at all...

11av3
joined May 28, 2018

I like the art and how real it feels. I hope this isn't tragedy.

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

This talk about kids is very suspicious. Let me guess: now it will actually happen. At the most inconvenient of moments.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

This talk about kids is very suspicious. Let me guess: now it will actually happen. At the most inconvenient of moments.

Why it's suspiscous ? They are both 36, it's normal to talk about child at their age.

To reply you must either login or sign up.