Forum › Fuwafuwa Futashika Yume Mitai discussion

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Hakamada Mera's dialogues are always a little awkward, but the setup for this one is pretty cute, and the execution isn't bad either.

On a side note, happy to help out whatever Anon's are working on this if they need an extra qc.

last edited at Apr 16, 2019 11:47PM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yuri players in glasses are always money.

joined Jan 8, 2014

Lol the last panel

Nlridingaa
joined Aug 15, 2016

More from this author, lovely!

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

I liked it, but I'm not sure that this'll make for an interesting series

Kat%202
joined Mar 6, 2012

Harem incoming

__kasodani_kyouko_touhou_drawn_by_uguisu_mochi_ykss35__6c703c362e7ad06d13079154bccd4fae
joined Jul 11, 2017

The indecency! At least poor Chiyoko-chan has the right idea
Always nice to see a Hakamada work

joined Nov 27, 2017

Hit the ground running, which I'm always a fan of.

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

All the other works from this Mangaka have tags like: Aaaaaangst or Love Triangle. I hope this one is different.

joined Jul 31, 2013

Mera was one of my OG yuri authors, so it's great to see her sticking around. Quite a few have stopped.

Fennec
joined May 28, 2012

What a wonderful school.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

.... This is the library right?!

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

What happens in the library, stays in the library.

Meiavatar
joined Feb 9, 2017

As a Librarian I can assure you that I would happily ignore the minor background noise ;)

And yes, what happens in the library, stays in the library. You DON'T want to know some of the stuff I've seen 0.o

joined Sep 30, 2016

Oh, long time no see this author. Nice!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

So... we aren't going to talk about the suspicious amount of blonde girls surrounding a senpai in Japan? no? alright.

Tsw118
joined Feb 27, 2015

I suspect it's more "light haired" than outright "blonde". Which in japanese natural hair colours mean brown.

Yurikosmaller2
joined May 28, 2011

Page 1:

"Ootsuki-sempai is alwasy kind"
should be "Ootsuki-sempai is always kind"

page 7:

"come on, what were thinking?"
it should be: "come on, what were you thinking?"

Page 12:

(All other studendts)
should be: (All other students)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

So... we aren't going to talk about the suspicious amount of blonde girls surrounding a senpai in Japan? no? alright.

I suspect it's more "light haired" than outright "blonde". Which in japanese natural hair colours mean brown.

When I see hair like that I usually assume it to be blonde or light blue (or another light color), never to be light brown, so it always surprises me when it is. lol
I've even seen hair like that turn out to be dark brown in manga-to-anime adaptations.

last edited at Apr 17, 2019 11:29AM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Yeah for like dark brown or light color you could use gray... But I think, it's the author choice to make the black haired girl stand out more or just to save time for non important characters, this is a random page from another work https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/if_this_wish_comes_true_ch02#4
I found it weird because it's really common for Japanese people to have black hair

joined Jun 12, 2015

That probably because it take far less work than inking lot of random background people with dark hair

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

That probably because it take far less work than inking lot of random background people with dark hair

Exactly my thought. Brown hair needs screentone, black hair needs inking. Generally you can assume that the hair isn't really blond. Just like blue hair or pink hair whatever other crazy colors characters have, if no one comments on it then it's just manga shorthand for dark brown or black.

The "well, that's because I haven't heard your answer" line reminded me of that joke about logicians:
Three logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks "Does everyone want beer". The first logician says "I don't know," the the second logician says "I don't know", and then the third answers "Yes".

Tara_grin2
joined Nov 27, 2017

As a Librarian I can assure you that I would happily ignore the minor background noise ;)

And yes, what happens in the library, stays in the library. You DON'T want to know some of the stuff I've seen 0.o

Now I want to know some of the stuff you've seen!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Well, this escalated quickly. I love it.

8ldsxx8gdfh7s211
joined Jan 11, 2019

Sempai, this is a Wendy's.

To reply you must either login or sign up.