Forum › Fuwafuwa Futashika Yume Mitai discussion

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Bullying

Screenshot_2020-06-05%20dorian%20electra%20has%20a%20full%20on%20broment
joined Jun 20, 2017

As a Librarian I can assure you that I would happily ignore the minor background noise ;)

And yes, what happens in the library, stays in the library. You DON'T want to know some of the stuff I've seen 0.o

You're making me curious

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I'm mostly amused at the number of people watching them.

A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Npc

Ryuko
joined May 1, 2018

pfft lol

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

So the robot part was all like, something's definitely gotta be up! But then it develops the rest of the scene with senpai being super observant and appreciative of the small things kouhai does. It's definitely one of the sweeter developments off that particularly pervasive plot thread I've seen! But then I remember who the artist is and go...surely, a storm is coming.

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I don't really understand the angst tag on these, unless it's a spoiler for some future shenanigans. It feels fluffy with a few lumpy soggy spots so far.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

The Aaaaaangst tag isn't wrong, per se, but does kinda misrepresent what's been mostly fluff so far

Firefly Fanatic
9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

That dodgeball tho....

Weiwei
joined Oct 9, 2017

You can't aaah mmmm ~

Pee
joined Oct 1, 2014

Senpai is such a player.

Heimyfr
joined Aug 18, 2015

You can't aaah mmmm ~

Kana nom

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

You can't aaah mmmm ~

Kana nom

Colorful butterfly lands nom

last edited at Apr 23, 2019 2:36PM

Ao3
joined Apr 23, 2019

some people are attracted to people who're easily controlled/insecure >:(

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

SEMPAIIIIIIIII~! This made my day and why does she say Sempai and not Senpai. Did the wise taught me wrong? Idk. But I can live with that. Mmm.

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

SEMPAIIIIIIIII~! This made my day and why does she say Sempai and not Senpai. Did the wise taught me wrong? Idk. But I can live with that. Mmm.

Why do you say tempura and not tenpura?

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

This chapter was precious. Stirred some feelings.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Wait, who does that? And why? Is this one of those "goddamn Anglophones" things?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Wait, who does that? And why? Is this one of those "goddamn Anglophones" things?

No. I'm just pointing out that romanization of Japanese is inconsistent. There are multiple competing standards, and none of them are right or wrong. Also, in practice, people tend to mix and match, switching from one to another within the same text, or even within the same sentence.

For example, the sentence "Senpai likes tempura" uses two different methods of romanizing the pre-bilabial ん. One is based on the Japanese writing system: it's always written the same character in Japanese, it's always transliterated as 'n', even when it isn't pronounced that way. And one is based on Japanese phonology: ん is pronounced 'm' when it occurs before a bilabial consonant, so it's transcribed as 'm' in those cases.

So neither "senpai" nor "sempai" is wrong.

last edited at Apr 24, 2019 5:17AM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I like how senpai likes her including her pessimism, instead of despite it.

Ayuwaka
joined May 27, 2018

Hmm... I don't really trust this senpai.
But I hope it's not going to be a bittersweet ending.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Ah. So that's how it all started and.. uh.. another one who sniffes at her Senpai's clothes. Is her scent that good?

Hana3
joined Mar 22, 2018

I actually have brownies in the oven right now, so this increased my hype over them. Baking comparison aside, this sort of reminds me of The Secret Recipe, because both series start very quick paced and then kind of slow down. Maybe because both were starting in new publications so it was a 'testing the waters' type thing?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Why is this angst? Should I prepare myself for the future chapters?

schuyguy Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Why is this angst? Should I prepare myself for the future chapters?

Assume crash positions

To reply you must either login or sign up.