Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

To await a pleasure, is itself a pleasure, they say. S&M propaganda, I tell you.

You’ve just caused me to imagine the Dynasty audience tied spread-eagled nude on a bed, blindfolded and ball-gagged, trembling in anticipation, while a schoolgirl’s voice chuckles “heh-heh-heh-heh” in the background.

My therapist’s bill will be forthcoming.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

To await a pleasure, is itself a pleasure, they say. S&M propaganda, I tell you.

You’ve just caused me to imagine the Dynasty audience tied spread-eagled nude on a bed, blindfolded and ball-gagged, trembling in anticipation, while a schoolgirl’s voice chuckles “heh-heh-heh-heh” in the background.

My therapist’s bill will be forthcoming.

THAT particular imagination of yours is contagious, and I'm already infected. Someone! Quickly develop a vaccine and cure for this!

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Speaking frankly, every time I read another chapter of "Hiro-san on Baka!", I feel that this manga is a falsehood when the plot begins to unfold but it can not succeed in completing what happens in the previous chapter, leaving the reader (assuming the readers of this sumptuous site) with a face so retarded that it no longer supports the "suspense" in which the manga always hits the same key.

In conclusion, I've had enough for today. But you want to know of a thing? I'm thinking of planning a rehabilitation clinic for stressed-out readers. lolololol xD

XD that's the whole point of it being a gag tho! Seitokai Yakuindomo is probs my favs example of romantic setup then some kind of joke (usually a dirty one) being squeezed out of it instead of actual romance (it's not yuri but HF it's one of the funniest animes I've ever laid eyes on)

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

I audibly went, "damn it," and slammed my fist on the bed when I couldn't hit the forward key on chapter 36. Freaking DUPED, Jebaited AF!!! God. Damn you author! Quit playing with us. Ugh...

Seitokai Yakuindomo...good times.

It's pride month dammit, let's get somewhere, even if it's just a formal confession like, "you're super attractive, please date me."

Also this was my favorite reaction:

NuclearStudent
June 10, 2019 5:44AM

I am going to grow twenty pairs of gonads just to paint them all blue.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 3:58AM

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

BugDevil
June 10, 2019 4:10AM
Hm. Someone who feels this guilty just from sniffing hair never has the mental fortitude to go further.

As a woman, and ex- (mostly lifelong) Christian, that is not the case. I'll feel guilty feeling good from sniffing someone's hair, and the think fuck it, smells/feels so good and we're on a bed and I'm not Christian and neither are you, so let's go further. It was consensual btw.

Guilt can coincide with going further. Just look at the world we live in; it's not hard to find examples.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 4:05AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

BugDevil
Hm. Someone who feels this guilty just from sniffing hair never has the mental fortitude to go further.

As a woman, and ex- (mostly lifelong) Christian, that is not the case. I'll feel guilty feeling good from sniffing someone's hair, and the think fuck it, smells/feels so good and we're on a bed and I'm not Christian and neither are you, so let's go further. It was consensual btw.

Guilt can coincide with going further. Just look at the world we live in; it's not hard to find examples.

Uhh... thanks for the elaborations. My point was rather that Hino's guilt encumbers her boldness.
As a non-ex-non-Christian I can safely say that I have no idea what she will ask for, but she sure won't be sucking those breasts.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

BugDevil

Uhh... thanks for the elaborations. My point was rather that Hino's guilt encumbers her boldness.
As a non-ex-non-Christian I can safely say that I have no idea what she will ask for, but she sure won't be sucking those breasts.

Oh ye of little faith. Or non-faith. Or non-ex-non faith.

Eventually Koguma is going to insist on getting her sweet buns sucked, and Hino will be powerless to resist.

joined Oct 22, 2018

BugDevil

Oh ye of little faith. Or non-faith. Or non-ex-non faith.

Eventually Koguma is going to insist on getting her sweet buns sucked, and Hino will be powerless to resist.

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

True, at this point boob sucking is likely not to happen. I just don't know why Hino wouldn't when it's been explicitly stated it would be the reward. The way I read it didn't seem vague at all, unless she said "I want to suck on them," and I am misremembering.

I guess you can always change your mind on what you want, especially when it is a real possibility instead of imagined. Then you could get nervous and change your mind.

I agree with Blaastar above though, I'm thinking at some point Koguma is going to ask Hino for it to actually happen. Or that's what I would like to see.

God you can cut the sexual tension between them with a knife. I think I would have a hard time resisting the other if I was either of them.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

True, at this point boob sucking is likely not to happen. I just don't know why Hino wouldn't when it's been explicitly stated it would be the reward. The way I read it didn't seem vague at all, unless she said "I want to suck on them," and I am misremembering.

Well, not necessarily misremembering, but she did mention she could ask for something else.

Akarin%20idk
joined Jan 2, 2017

It's chapters like these that remind me that we, the audience, are just as much victims of Hino's teasing and misdirection as Koguma is. The mangaka wants us as blue-balled as the characters, if not worse. But I love it.

Audibly cursed at the end of the chapter, though.

last edited at Jun 12, 2019 7:03PM

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

ronasokily posted:

It's chapters like these tray remind me that we, the audience, are just as much victims of Hino's teasing and misdirection as Koguma is. The mangaka wants us as blue-balled as the characters, if not worse. But I love it.

I'm afraid you're so right, and this is exactly why I like it... But I want it so baaad.
I wonder if one day we'll just get tired of it...

joined Oct 22, 2018

ronasokily posted:

It's chapters like these tray remind me that we, the audience, are just as much victims of Hino's teasing and misdirection as Koguma is. The mangaka wants us as blue-balled as the characters, if not worse. But I love it.

I'm afraid you're so right, and this is exactly why I like it... But I want it so baaad.
I wonder if one day we'll just get tired of it...

Now, let's not delve into psychology and philosophy now.

joined Jun 12, 2012

SLOW. BURN.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

SLOW. BURN.

SLOOOOOOOOW. Burn.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

I swear to God waiting for this is worse than whatching Plague Dogs and Wathership Down

joined Oct 22, 2018

I swear to God waiting for this is worse than whatching Plague Dogs and Wathership Down

At least you don't have the irrational fear of Talinight travelling through the multiverse in effort to conquer it shivers and sweats profusely

joined Dec 28, 2016

BTW, on 6/23 we're not getting another chapter. It's an notice of "no chapter this week". So it's going to be another month (or longer).

last edited at Jun 16, 2019 4:46PM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ I can already hear all the other readers screaming internally because of that. I'm also screaming internally right now, but not because of the "no chapter this month" thing, but because my place ran out of water..

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

At least you don't have the irrational fear of Talinight travelling through the multiverse in effort to conquer it shivers and sweats profusely

I think you're right lol

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BOI

HINO SAN YOU JERK!!

Hotyangicon3
joined Jun 6, 2013

BOI

HINO SAN YOU JERK!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

It's been 3000 years. No surprise delay.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I can't focus on anything because the chapter could come out at any second

Floofy Shibe
Fatvhoyx0am9qa0
joined Jan 20, 2019

if I don't see a new chapter I'm going to cry

To reply you must either login or sign up.