Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Dynasty%20icon
joined Nov 18, 2018

i like how we are all desperate for a new chapter
ive been using this as a motivation to get thru every week so far

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I didn't even read the raws to not spoil myself and god know i want to.

OmegaBlue0231
joined Jan 11, 2018

Best girl 2019!

Madoromicloseup
joined Mar 6, 2018

Chapter 37 was much more wholesome than I was expecting. A caring Hino-san is quite enjoyable.

joined Mar 20, 2012

That was way cuter than anyone was expecting <3 And so short ;-;

joined Oct 27, 2018

Obviously, I knew they weren't goingto do THAT, but I am disappointed to get, yet another, nothing chapter.

Capture1%20edited1
joined Jul 10, 2016

She be lonesome,
She be troublesome,

But most importantly,
She be wholesome

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Nnnoooo I might cry. They've gone even beyond level 7...

Hino-san is too precious and Koguma is too horny. Jesus...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That was cute, we waited longer than usual for the resolution of that latest cliffhanger.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I was expecting cobre in english (too tired to search it, it's called ore, I think?) I had found gold.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 12:34AM

joined Mar 29, 2019

Another month to wait :(

Images
joined Dec 15, 2016

REALLY?!!!! AAAAAAAHHH!!!

Images%20(2)
joined Feb 9, 2016

I am glad there is no cliffhanger this time.
This chapter was cute :3

joined Jan 7, 2019

I was expecting cobre in english (too tired to search it, it's called ore, I think?) I had found gold.

It's copper.
Ore would translate to spanish as mena or mineral and portuguese as minério. It refers to the unrefined chunk of stone that contains the metal, which will have to be extracted through smelting.

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Kiss. Weeew. This chapter was too precious.

Quiescent-Rose
Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

Cute, but I hope something perverted actually heppens in the future.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

That was wholesome AF. Though, I'm not the only one who hoped Hino would join and we would see some cuddling, right?

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

My gad..they're just so precious..T.T

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Obviously, I knew they weren't goingto do THAT, but I am disappointed to get, yet another, nothing chapter.

Err, I think you missed the point? Most are happy with this because it has a lot more meaning and development than just another groping or teasing session. It is FAR from a nothing chapter lol. It actually shows how much she really cares and sees her and not just wants to selfishly cop a feel.

joined Oct 27, 2018

Err, I think you missed the point? Most are happy with this because it has a lot more meaning and development than just another groping or teasing session. It is FAR from a nothing chapter lol. It actually shows how much she really cares and sees her and not just wants to selfishly cop a feel.

I didn't expect, or even really want, a grouping or reading chapter. This chapter though, didn't have anything we haven't seen before, we didn't learn anything new about the characters. Their relationship is in exactly the same place it was before this debacle. It was simply fluff.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm happy with how this little arc ended.

Capturedsfdsss_x213
joined Mar 16, 2018

Sanya Juutilainen
Ava_256
joined Apr 8, 2019

I didn't expect, or even really want, a grouping or reading chapter. This chapter though, didn't have anything we haven't seen before, we didn't learn anything new about the characters. Their relationship is in exactly the same place it was before this debacle. It was simply fluff.

I beg to disagree, it shows how much Hino-san cares about Koguma and it shows even deeper how much Koguma trusts Hino.

To reply you must either login or sign up.