Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hah! Wholesomeness triumphs yet again! All is as it should be.

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I was expecting cobre in english (too tired to search it, it's called ore, I think?) I had found gold.

It's copper.
Ore would translate to spanish as mena or mineral and portuguese as minério. It refers to the unrefined chunk of stone that contains the metal, which will have to be extracted through smelting.

Ohhh true! I just thinked in Terraria xD too tired, it were 6 AM in Spain but I needed to read this. Thank you man!

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

I was ready for nothing to happen...then nothing did happen, but THEN we got a forehead kiss! That's good enough for me!

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I was ready for nothing to happen...then nothing did happen, but THEN we got a forehead kiss! That's good enough for me!

Glad to hear someone say it—that was adorable, and (to me) well worth the wait.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Bad end for my wishes, good end for this pair.

{sigh}

last edited at Jul 8, 2019 1:19PM

joined Jun 12, 2015

Hino-san you coward ! It was expected though. Koguma is the one who will have to push the relationship forward at this rate. She just need to get the right button at the right pushed !

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Hino-san you coward ! It was expected though. Koguma is the one who will have to push the relationship forward at this rate. She just need to get the right button at the right pushed !

Cowardice would have been to make a stupid joke, some "Hehehehehe" and say Koguma is naive for believing everything she says.

This was actually the action of someone who deeply cares for and understands the one she loves. If it takes a coward to be kind then let us all be backdown lords and ladies!

joined Jun 12, 2015

But she waited until Koguma was asleep to kiss her goodbye ! She still got a way to go !

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I'm still hoping for Koguma to actually have been awake for that.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

BugDevil posted:

Cowardice would have been to make a stupid joke, some "Hehehehehe" and say Koguma is naive for believing everything she says.

This was actually the action of someone who deeply cares for and understands the one she loves. If it takes a coward to be kind then let us all be backdown lords and ladies!

Nice speech but I know you like dem "hehehehehehe" moments ... We all do~

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

BugDevil posted:

It’s the “hehehehehehe” moments (along with the groper hand gestures) that add that exceptional piquancy to the sweet, thoughtful, caring ones.

Or as my old grandad used to say, “First you ruffle their feathers, then you smooth ‘em down.” (Kind of a a scary grandad at times.)

joined Feb 15, 2019

Remember back when every new chapter had pages and pages of comments about how creepy and uncomfortable and non-consensual this series is?

Those were the days . . .

Well, the author toned it down, obviously.

I think it wasn't so much the author toning it down more as just the natural progression of the character development. I think at first it really was just Hino-san copping a feel and enjoying Koguma's discomfort, not out of maliciousness but because she enjoyed Koguma's reactions. Getting a rise out of her... think sterotypical elementary school boy with a crush. I think her backing out/changing her demands is a combination of her showing consideration for Koguma's feelings (even thought I'm sure she wants it just as much as Hino as this point) and not really knowing what do do/how to express it now that it's means a lot more to her. Especially this last time.

Images
joined Apr 13, 2018

Everyone talking about lewd things, I'm just appreciating how cute Koguma is

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

I'm glad that Kinniku-sensei listened to our complains and avoided any creepy lewd stuff like breast sucking and stuff

...since when is breast sucking creep lewd stuff? o.O

By now I've made up my mind (and cooled of my pants) and think it's cute and agree with the natural progression of the characters stance. More misunderstandings will happen as soon Hino's sure Koguma can take it again, but it will slowly but steadily shift to (more and more possessiveness from Koguma's side and) more and more protective and tender actions from Hino.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Was hoping by the halfway point that they'd nap together, but that was still really sweet.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Yes indeed. How could someone who is not your lover sucking on your private parts because of a stupid lost bet be creepy? Completely preposterous!

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Yes indeed. How could someone who is not your lover sucking on your private parts because of a stupid lost bet be creepy? Completely preposterous!

Am saying, breast sucking in itself is not "creepy". Most everybody did it at least once (albeit as infants). And, sure, lovers do it all the time (#tryinghardtonotinvoke'suckingonmenschests'discussionagain). If done right it's a fun past-time :3
And, c'mon, we covered the consentual part plenty. Between those two characters, they are this >!< close to becoming a kinky couple.
Nothing creepy or lewd about sucking on dem oppai.
Don't shame the act. But - if you must - shame the actors.

(If you want to go that far, tho, anything could be considered creepy it's the wrong people... or not-people... or circumstance... but that's a whole different discussion ^^; ...kinda like that joke, how it's considered sexy to tickle someone with a feather, but how it's "somehow suddenly" perverted when the chicken's still a attached. >.>)

last edited at Jul 9, 2019 2:13PM

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Obviously, I knew they weren't goingto do THAT, but I am disappointed to get, yet another, nothing chapter.

Err, I think you missed the point? Most are happy with this because it has a lot more meaning and development than just another groping or teasing session. It is FAR from a nothing chapter lol. It actually shows how much she really cares and sees her and not just wants to selfishly cop a feel.

I didn't expect, or even really want, a grouping or reading chapter. This chapter though, didn't have anything we haven't seen before, we didn't learn anything new about the characters. Their relationship is in exactly the same place it was before this debacle. It was simply fluff.

I feel precisely the same.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Except, you know, the kiss. Surprisingly enough, that was a first. After everything they've done, I too would have thought they'd done that before (which prompted me to reread the series to make sure), but no, it was the first time Hino has ever done something like this, while on Koguma's side we only have the motivation button kisses from chapter 7. And nothing they've done so far has involved this kind of emotion behind it.

cosmic witch
joined May 22, 2018

this definitely culminates with Koguma getting fed up and taking the initiative right

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

BOI

HINO SAN YOU JERK!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

Well, I see that neither iteration of my joke hadn't lifted off. Bummer.

This does ignore the central premise of the series— Koguma always gives her consent to what Hino does. Koguma might very well end up in kink-ville, but it will be because she wants to.

Why isn't my mind boggling? Why does that make sense to me?

Next chapter it's gonna be super lewd but it was all just Kaguma dreaming about it hahaha and waking up as "W-What did I have a dream like that?!"

Lmao. Too bad that predictions on what might happen in future chapters of this manga are always varying degrees of incorrect. sigh

It's okay, I understood the rape joke and laughed at it. We can burn in hell together with hands laced.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

If you want to go that far, tho, anything could be considered creepy it's the wrong people... or not-people... or circumstance... but that's a whole different discussion ^^;

Exactly. You didn't contradict me there, you actually supported my claim.

BOI
(https://cdn.naruho.do/feed_uploads/uSwgBo.png)

HINO SAN YOU JERK!!

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOO

That's the chapter you just read.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Just because X factoring in Y equals Z doesn't infer X is inherently Z.
But the latter, in this case "breast sucking [being] creepy and lewd" was stated as fact. To which I still object (unless certain circumstances apply, which in the case of this manga, at least in my opinion, do not).

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Warning before people get dissapointed, this week chapter is delayed to August 4th, same for the Yuri Moyou chapter.
Statement by Yuri Ichigo

last edited at Jul 19, 2019 9:47PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.