Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Well I thought it was wholesome that Hino could see Koguma's exhaustion and offered her a lap pillow. She even woke her up for class, even though she could have easily exploited it to skip.

Oh and she denied the idea that being unable to sleep after a horror movie was childish, once again knocking Koguma's immature impression of herself.

Honestly, that was all super cute and I loved it. I really liked how Hino knew that making Koguma skip class like that would have been actually hurtful to her unlike her usual teasing.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...since the actual on-topic discussion seems to be a bit farther away and I don't even know if anyone answered this already at all:

Does anyone know how far along this manga is, and how caught up we are with the translations?
...I fear the end of the current upload spree ^^;

A2bcf11834a1918b3f09b4219b2a099f_r
joined Aug 16, 2014

Can't we talk about cute things and shipping instead? In general I mean. People can see a work of art in a different way, but that's how it is.

I thought you wanted to put out the flames not to fan them.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

...since the actual on-topic discussion seems to be a bit farther away and I don't even know if anyone answered this already at all:

Does anyone know how far along this manga is, and how caught up we are with the translations?

I think someone earlier said there were 32 or 33 chapters so far. Can I get a confirmation?

And a halleleujah while we're at it?

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

I think someone earlier said there were 32 or 33 chapters so far. Can I get a confirmation?

Yeah, I saw 33 the other day.
Edit: Yeah just checked the raws and it's 33 with 34 coming out Sunday.

last edited at May 10, 2019 8:00PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

I forgot that shipping is a sensitive topic for other people as well.

"I like ice cream"

"Well f you"

Why though. pwp Anyway, I like this pair and it's nice to see that both of them help each other out.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

WHERE'S MAH HALLELEUJAH!!

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

Whee~~!! 14 more chapters! A lot could happen in those :3
And thank you both for the quick reply ^^

Btw, big shout-out to the translators :) Thanks for the hard work!

Edit:
HALLELUJAAAAAAYE!!!!!

last edited at May 10, 2019 7:59PM

Gelert_Xross
joined Apr 15, 2013

WHERE'S MAH HALLELEUJAH!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

HALLELUJAAAAAAYE!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRP8d7hhpoQ

All right!! Now that's a proper revival meetin'!

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

I love you, Nez, and the non-abrasive dynasty forum posters. Thank you for trying your hardest to keep this cute.

I can't give you a hallel*jah but i can give you a HAIL SATAN

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

hail hydra

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

KueKyuuQ posted:

I actually thought Hino was going to give sleeping Koguma a kiss when she gently wiped her hair back... ^^; (maybe she did?)

I think she did... or saw her green earring xP we might or might not get confirmation next chapter of what she did or saw but it wouldn't be the first time that 2 chapters are very tied ... Like with the dress thing.

I haven't seen the raws of course but because is a theory of the end I'll hide in the unlikely case I hit the nail, my perfect ending would be Hino receiving a notification of expulsion or something if she doesn't miraculously pass the upcoming tests, and then Koguma would offer help by having a study sessions in Koguma's house, maybe it can't be Hino's because of "family issues" ... That works for character development, right? because no one is a delinquent just because.... ANYWAY during the night we see Hino san not really caring if she passes or not and instead her head is full of ways to tease Koguma in her house, but this time the teasing doesn't work and instead makes her feel really mad because Koguma is seriously worried about Hino's future [insert tearful YOU JERK here] and because it would hurt to much to never see her again.

After they both are truly honest with each other they give their best and pass the exams... Whatever comes after well, I guess that's a bonus.

How's that?

last edited at May 10, 2019 8:49PM

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

It was her ear-wear.

;)

Blanksmall
joined Nov 24, 2017

It was her blood. Koguma is a reptilian and is one of the elite who rule over the planet with an iron fist. Ask David Icke, he knows and stuff. Unfortunately, Hino-san is a Rigellian insectoid shapeshifter in disguise who is getting close to Koguma as part of a secret mission to disrupt the reptilian rule of the planet. The author knows this and is trying to let people know before it's too laalk rasl;;l a.l............

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Come to think of it are Koguma's ears even pierced? Like there's an entire chapter dedicated to them and there's no sign of a piercing and I don't see earrings in any other instance where they're visible.

joined Apr 18, 2018

Cool story, bro. I'm having what you're having. @Throbelisk

last edited at May 10, 2019 9:15PM

Futaribeya%20zombie%20avatar
joined Aug 28, 2018

Ok, so was it her underwear or her earrings? I NEED TO KNOW!

1. It’s unlikely any jewelry would be allowed to be worn at school, especially for Koguma as the class president/representative.

2. Koguma would not have reacted the way she did on the next page (hands covering her crotch) had Hino not been correct about the color underneath.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Ok, so was it her underwear or her earrings? I NEED TO KNOW!

1. It’s unlikely any jewelry would be allowed to be worn at school, especially for Koguma as the class president/representative.

2. Koguma would not have reacted the way she did on the next page (hands covering her crotch) had Hino not been correct about the color underneath.

The very first thing Hino did in the entire series was to notice Koguma’s light green panties—she could well have been guessing.

And with Koguma’s head in her lap and her legs tucked under her, Hino isn’t really in a position to pull up Koguma’s skirt very easily, and least without waking her up.

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

hail hydra

I'll take it.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Y'know what? The rate at which new posts are made here is absurdly fast. Like, the last post I read was on page 38, and I come to check the thread again: we're already at page 42. I just decided "Fuck it!", and skipped, rather than bothering to catch up.

last edited at May 11, 2019 3:11AM

Images
joined Apr 1, 2018

This is probably the first time I've seen such a mess on dynasty. It's fun!

joined Apr 18, 2018

Y'know what? The rate at which new posts are made here is absurdly fast. Like, the last post I read was on page 38, and I come to check the thread again: we're already at page 42. I just decided "Fuck it!", and skipped, rather than bothering to catch up.

There's a fight that occurred earlier, of course everybody gone loco. Now it's over, it's gonna be one page per day again. Though better of that rather than constant war.

longking0803
Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

Yeah i kindda agree with Hino. Don't like horror movies doesn't make you a childish person. They just make for those whom want to experience with sacry things. And the wholesome of this chapter was up to 11 i love it!! Hope they mary soon :3

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

Koguma has no earrings. I'm not quite sure where this idea even spawned from. We totally saw her ears in this chapter:
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch03#10
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/hino_san_no_baka_ch03#11

last edited at May 11, 2019 5:15AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.