Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Nnnnnnnnn%20copy
joined Jul 10, 2020

Guys. I'm absolutely thrilled to let you know that we (cyan steam) have officially picked this up. My favorite girls Hino and Kogu are back!

Love you all! <3

I just realized the other day I was missing Hino-San and then read about ichigo. I was so worried D: thank you for picking it up!

So many good hino-San faces this chapter tooo

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Managed to keep her cool just long enough for Koguma to leave... :D

And it's the glorious return of the Koguma-boob cookies. :D

yuri is not the same without ichigo~

It's a terrible day for rain...

Indeed it is...

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

i need...more YURI!!

Takasaki Reika
Untitled315
joined Mar 30, 2021

damn it,they're just too cute.....ahh!!

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

If she's gonna pay cookie tax every time she touches Koguma's boobs, she's gonna have to open a bakery once they start dating officially...

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Their relation ship is a tangled web of uselesness and confusion. Yet I am not bored of it in the slightest.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I was just thinking 'what happened to hino-san?' a few days ago! Sad to hear about ichigo but thanks so much for picking this up! Lovely tribute on the credits.

Also- she didnt chicken out for once! An actual deliberate intimate act! - feeling up her boob - with a nipple rub no less by the look of it! Lets build on that please :) How about going for a kiss next? I 100% guarantee she will let you!

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 11:33AM

joined Dec 28, 2016

Yay translation has started again! I'm glad you guys picked this up.

Also this chapter is absolutely delicious in many meanings.

Also we're behind by like several chapters right now so I'm looking forward to seeing several releases in a row here within the next month.

last edited at Aug 13, 2021 12:50PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Also we're behind by like several chapters right now so I'm looking forward to seeing several releases in a row here within the next month.

We'll do our best. The chapters are short and easy to edit so hopefully we can crank a bunch out.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

We'll do our best. The chapters are short and easy to edit so hopefully we can crank a bunch out.

No pressure, you're doing us all a solid just by picking the translation back up from the dead. Take whatever time you need ^_^

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I hadn't even notice this wasn't releasing anymore tbh, but I'm glad it's back

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

I'm so happy I could cry!! Thanks for picking this up :)

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'm so happy I could cry!! Thanks for picking this up :)

Same honestly. This is one of my favorite series and I'm super proud that I get to work on it. I've been missing my favorite girls so much.

I really miss Yuri Ichigo though

Human_Silhouette
joined Jul 25, 2021

That was a nice chapter, thank you for picking up the translations from Yuri Ichigo and that was a nice homage and a good credits page.

joined Mar 13, 2020

Thank you for picking it up again!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

[77] My wrist hurts, but I got it out. Love these girls way too much. Ahhh!! So excited for this arc.

Imgonline-com-ua-compresstosize-ydiwshq0rx
joined Jan 5, 2021

^
Thank you so much for the translation

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

^ thank you so much!!!! I didn't know how much i missed this!!

joined Sep 11, 2019

Time for the late night study sessions
Or else

Lol%20eiko
joined Mar 29, 2021

You love to see it. Hopefully we get even more progress from these "study" sessions.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

!! What a twist.

DivineAlexandra
Ihstarresi
joined Jun 22, 2018

oh my god she's getting bolder!!

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

Oh yeah. Time to push all the buttons.

Thanks a lot for the food

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Does this mean we are moving into the end game? It's at least a new phase of stuff happening beyond the normal stand alone tease chapter, and it might lead to more progress! :) Im quite suprised Hino was so affected by her groping after all her teasings.

I know these finals are not final finals just for going on to the next year. Does anyone remember if its said if they are in their first year or the second year?

p.s Im pretty sure Kogu doesn't have prurient reasons to invite Hino over, unfortunetly!

last edited at Aug 15, 2021 8:05AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Reading this and Sekai de Ichiban Oppai ga Suki! one after the other (I was going to say “back-to-back,” but that idiom has inappropriate physical connotations in this context) really brings home some parallels:

• A pair of useless idiots who in general are in deep denial about why they’re doing what they’re doing.

• But one of each pair (Koguma/Harumi) is in much shallower denial than the other (Hino/Chiaka) and seems to be getting rather frustrated at their partner’s continuing failure to just go for the yuri gold.

• In fact, the only thing keeping the Idiot Couple tag at bay is the inability to ‘fess up that they’re a romantic couple.

• Stories built around surreptitious behavior in the marginal spaces of the school, dubious activity which is discovered and partially misunderstood by an outsider voyeur.

Of course, the differences between the two series (like Harumi’s boobs themselves) are massive as well, starting with the consent dynamic—Harumi explicity welcomes (with some reservations) Chiaka’s boob-groping, while the main plot driver of this series is the convoluted set of games/challenges/promises that Koguma and Hino resort to in order to sustain the relationship that obviously means so much to each of them.

And apropos of very little, my headcanon title for the last couple of chapters:

“Thirsty Bear Cub, Trembling Pervert”

To reply you must either login or sign up.