Forum › Hino-san no Baka discussion

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

I'm screaming

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

I'll try to continue this pace with the releases. Just gotta annoy Stan until he gets me the script.

I love these two so much!!

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

So what ?, it's less dark than that and her parents are really alive but just work a lot ?

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

In the voice of George Takei Ohhh myyy :O If Koguma agrees to this, it's going to be something :O

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Koguma kicking her mom out of the room out of embarassment but still thanking her for the snacks is incredibly sweet.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh. Ohhhhhhhhh. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

joined Aug 29, 2019

So what ?, it's less dark than that and her parents are really alive but just work a lot ?

Perhaps, the way it reads it kinda doesn't seem as ominous as it previously did.
And is it just me or did Hino's suggestion at least seem like it was more openly heartfelt than her advances usually are?

Also @Runrin/Cyan Steam... are you perhaps at least as excited to get those out as we are to read them?

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 5:34PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Also @Runrin/Cyan Steam... are you perhaps at least as excited to get those out as we are to read them?

I absolutely 100% know for certain that I am even more excited than you guys are. This is my favorite running yuri series, and I've missed it so much. I'm happy that I get to work on it (although I wish it was under better circumstances), but I'm even more happy that my favorite girls are back.

I love these two so much, and I can't wait to get the next chapter out.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Meeting her mother and taking a bath together. Two inevitabilities at once.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

On one hand, this is an awfully over-used cliche but on the other hand, I would probably feel its absence in such a scenario.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Bath together—seems very reasonable to me.

FreedomandJustice
joined Jun 16, 2020

There's no way Hino is ready for what she just asked for. This is gonna be good.

joined May 1, 2015

Hino's body is ready...Maybe.
If anything Koguma would be the one in trouble due to Hino's thirst.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Tired: Wolf shirt.
Wired: Bear Shirt

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wow- that chapter was structured very different to normal for this manga. Also- a bath together :) I wonder if they will?

Does Hino really say her 'parents' on p4? Maybe she was lying?- didnt seem it tho which is wierd given the past hints.. if she turns out to have them then im not sure what all that was about?

p.s thanks for getting these out so fast :) Are we caught up now?

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 7:20PM

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Wow- that chapter was structured very different to normal for this manga. Also- a bath together :) I wonder if they will?

I think the chapters during the mini arcs are the same structure as usual, but just a much longer setup. Like when they had ice cream in the park, or they shared an umbrella. They still end with a punchline, but you get a bit more progress before it happens.

p.s thanks for getting these out so fast :) Are we caught up now?

I love this series, so I want to get 'em out as fast as everyone wants to read them. I also don't know what happens in the next chapters until I get the script.

We are not caught up. 84 is the most recent chapter on Ganma. Hopefully I can keep up this pace for the next week or so and catch up.

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

I wonder if she'll agree? I feel like a week long sleepover arc has to have some progress right? Maybe a kiss, or a realization of love?

13320157_522707027938643_73759181_n
joined Mar 31, 2018

Hino finally met her mother in law

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

She's probably happy to know that Kogu will remain tiny

joined Feb 1, 2021

She's probably happy to know that Kogu will remain tiny

I sort of like that Koguma's mom is just her, but slightly larger.

joined Dec 28, 2016

Does anyone know the raws are available at for this? They used to be on the website but I can't seem to access them anymore.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Does anyone know the raws are available at for this? They used to be on the website but I can't seem to access them anymore.

Ganma is obnoxious and you need the app, which is only on iOS and not android and a bunch of other shit. Don't bother with the raws, I'll have the next chapter out tomorrow.

last edited at Aug 16, 2021 10:24PM

joined Jan 28, 2019

(although I wish it was under better circumstances)

Speaking of this, has anyone heard anything from them? Getting kinda worried about them, to just disappear for so long without a peep.

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

Its either Yes or YES, now take off your clothes

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Don't bother with the raws, I'll have the next chapter out tomorrow.

I love you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.