Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

89922099_p0_3_32
joined Nov 15, 2017

Sunday date = kill the editor.

Nikaidou finally flips the switch. "What's wrong Tadokoro-san? Have you never seen a corpse before?"

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

I like Tadokoro hairstyle, but too bad she couldn't keep for a little longer that cute hairstyle Nikaidou did for her

joined Nov 30, 2011

Monthly Hell Dark!! I am dead! Sounds like a publication from Berserk's universe.

joined Jun 30, 2015

When in doubt, go on a date!

joined May 24, 2014

Fight on, tadokoro-san! Catter to the lowest common denominator just like everyone else!

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

Unfortunately this kind of thing is a reality for manga artists in Japan who get a chance to publish their works for money. Editors employed by magazines have a lot of power in asking/demanding artists to do things and make alterations based on what they believe, rightly or wrongly, will increase its popularity/saleability. I feel some genuine frustration leaking out of Tatsubon with this one.

Japanese media may be some of the craziest ever, but they're still given rules to abide by.

last edited at Dec 3, 2019 9:31PM

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

So Nikaidou is actually a princess from hell, which is why her family owns stuff like "Purgatory Publishing". And she'll sentence that editor to suffer eternally.

You lost me there... how do we know Nikaidou's family owns that "Purgatory Publishing" company? It was mentioned before? Is Tadokoro trying to take advantage of her connections with the Nikaidou family (dating the heiress, no less) to get published?

joined Nov 30, 2011

So Nikaidou is actually a princess from hell, which is why her family owns stuff like "Purgatory Publishing". And she'll sentence that editor to suffer eternally.

You lost me there... how do we know Nikaidou's family owns that "Purgatory Publishing" company? It was mentioned before? Is Tadokoro trying to take advantage of her connections with the Nikaidou family (dating the heiress, no less) to get published?

As a princess from hell I would expect nothing less

joined Sep 20, 2019

She us such a sweet GF!!!trying her best to cheer her love one!!!

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

That Nikaido background on the last page though

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Just a yoke. We assume something's going on with Nikaidou's family from their sleepover, so it seemed plausible enough. ^^

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

That Nikaido background on the last page though

HEAVEN OR HELL LET'S ROCK!

HazmatChiefAlsimi
joined Feb 9, 2019

Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes!

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

Nikaido for guilty gear strive pls

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

^Too OP.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Nikaido for guilty gear strive pls

I haven't played a GG game in ages but I'd buy that in an instant.

joined Mar 5, 2019

Yikes, that mouth.

Dzmoo4lxuaa5tye
joined Jul 21, 2019

Now I really want Nikaido to sic her Yakuza family on that guy.

Espurr%20sparkle
joined May 30, 2013

Cause he wants them to do the best they can, so he gives them a little push of course.

Good guy editor.

joined Jan 26, 2019

He is already dead

F6c7d5d1-1d08-49c3-974d-d6169caf13f6
joined May 8, 2017

I feel like that editor is the editor of the Magical Boy Boy manga. I think he is afraid of any new manga with talent upstaging the popular Magical Boy Boy so he rejects any new good manga submissions under the pretense that the art is bad.

last edited at Dec 6, 2019 8:22PM

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Cause he wants them to do the best they can, so he gives them a little push of course.

Good guy editor.

I thought the same. Maybe he wants to find a successor or something.

igenetycs Uploader
Yuri Project
joined Aug 14, 2019

What a strange bonus chapter.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

...Is this actually a superhero origin story? The editor's nefarious grin, Nikaidou's seemingly superhuman abilities...

It would make my earlier Spiderman joke oddly prescient.

joined Jul 12, 2018

seriously?! am i the only one asking why this ashole still isn't fired and why the hypocrite chief doesn't give a crap that he's "crushing mental states"?! what a bunch of asholes rats! he knows but still he let him get away with that?! hope nikaido will crush both of them!

last edited at Dec 6, 2019 9:25PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.