Forum › Tadokoro-san (web comic) discussion

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

OH SHIT!

joined Jul 12, 2018

something else is bothering me... i seriously hope this editor isn't related to nikaido! (a cousin or uncle)

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Oh wow

joined Aug 28, 2018

seriously?! am i the only one asking why this ashole still isn't fired and why the hypocrite chief doesn't give a crap that he's "crushing mental states"?! what a bunch of asholes rats! he knows but still he let him get away with that?! hope nikaido will crush both of them!

Thank you! How is a company expected to grow when guys like that are trashing newbies. This coild also affect the reputation on the company all because they "let it slide" and had him continue to throw out decent artists.

Smug
joined Dec 16, 2015

I checked the creator's twitter and pixiv and I can't find this "bonus" chapter...is this someone else uploading something unrelated to the creator?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

seriously?! am i the only one asking why this asshole still isn't fired and why the hypocrite chief doesn't give a crap that he's "crushing mental states"?!

Thank you! How is a company expected to grow when guys like that are trashing newbies.

I don't get it either. That chief, there's gotta be something wrong with his head -- because letting Crazy Grin Editor destroy all the new talents who bring their manga to the company sounds like a bad business policy.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It's probably something like "I seen a lot of promising newbies getting their dreams ruined by poor sales... I'm tired of seeing that" so he developed a twisted "this is the only way" that's basically saying "better if they fail here than facing the public's criticism" ... Of course, he is wrong.

Also maybe he is just a sick fuck judging by that face at the end... but then it would be just an awkward thing to add as bonus.

Moondrag posted:

I checked the creator's twitter and pixiv and I can't find this "bonus" chapter...is this someone else uploading something unrelated to the creator?

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1199902903944638465?s=19

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 10:29AM

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Or he is just an artist that got reject in the past by an editor because he lack talent and so he get revenge by breaking artists who have more talents than him.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

As if the fact it was a private company looking (for the most part) to just increase profit wasn't bad enough, we got a (seemingly) psycho editor.
The editor and the chief get a double wammy of distain from me.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

The chief might be scared, perhaps?
I can't think of any other explanation. The editor is ruining business, and the chief said "Just let him be." How can that be?
That editor must be a scary psycho who terrifies his bosses and they don't dare reprimand him or fire him.

joined Jul 23, 2019

That editor must be a scary psycho who terrifies his bosses and they don't dare reprimand him or fire him.

BOSS: "Drawing like this, forget about it. It's old-fashioned and lame. Go practice how to draw art that's popular." Did you say these things?
TORAIWA: Hmm?
BOSS: Pretend you're me. You find about this. What would you do?
TORAIWA: Me? I'd be very careful who I talked to about this. It sounds like someone dangerous said it... someone who might snap at any moment, stalking from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 Carbine-gas semiautomatic, bitterly pumping round after round into colleagues and coworkers.
TORAIWA: So maybe you shouldn't be bothering me with every little piece of crap you find about.
BOSS: (stares at Toraiwa with a tinge of fear, then leaves)

Something like this? XD

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 3:37PM

joined Apr 15, 2018

Cause he wants them to do the best they can, so he gives them a little push of course.

Good guy editor.

Bullshit.

Dark_Tzitzimine
67763073_p3
joined Dec 18, 2013
46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

https://twitter.com/TATSUBONi/status/1203444182980841473

Tatsubon's favorite pics? of 2019

"2019 4 photos of the year you choose
The biggest issue is that it was serialized in the original manga."

I think it's more likely Fans's favorite of the manga.

last edited at Dec 7, 2019 9:07PM

joined Apr 6, 2019

BOSS: "Drawing like this, forget about it. It's old-fashioned and lame. Go practice how to draw art that's popular." Did you say these things?
TORAIWA: Hmm?
BOSS: Pretend you're me. You find about this. What would you do?
TORAIWA: Me? I'd be very careful who I talked to about this. It sounds like someone dangerous said it... someone who might snap at any moment, stalking from office to office with an Armalite AR-10 Carbine-gas semiautomatic, bitterly pumping round after round into colleagues and coworkers.
TORAIWA: So maybe you shouldn't be bothering me with every little piece of crap you find about.
BOSS: (stares at Toraiwa with a tinge of fear, then leaves)

Haha, iswydt.
https://www.imsdb.com/scripts/Fight-Club.html
So Toraiwa is the guy from Fight Club?
Oh shit, Nikaidou's in trouble, she won't have it easy dealing with him!

9a98d8a7-869e-4e25-947d-59f469d10a1d
joined Feb 22, 2019

Yay a date!

Hatsune%20miku%20neko
joined Jan 26, 2019

Still waiting for the next chapter... Maybe the author dropped it...

joined Oct 22, 2018

Maybe the author dropped it...

Nah, highly doubt that. The author would at the very least give us a heads up, or rush the end, but neither happened thus far.

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

Just reread this - I forgot that I started shipping polyamory here too. The bully has reformed, and is clearly crushing on both of them. (Again, you don't need to tell me it's not happening, I know it's not happening). It'd be cute I feel like.

joined May 24, 2014

Author's pixivy has been updated

BEST MOM EVA!

BigUselessLesbianBean
joined Apr 23, 2019

Where's the update? I need the gay my life depends on it-

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Gotta love wingmom.

I look forward to seeing Nikaidou's reaction.

last edited at Jan 24, 2020 6:55PM

Smallerpfp
joined Nov 26, 2019

I love the mom she ships them so hard. Also the update's here, as of a few minutes ago, BigUselessLesbianBean

joined Oct 22, 2018

We all, no matter our sexual or romantic orientation or gender, need moms like this!

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

RIP Nikaidou, she can't handle this one...

To reply you must either login or sign up.