Forum › Posts by dne27

dne27
joined Sep 29, 2018

We finally made it lads, we got to the ultimate destination. I'm crying I love this manga so so much

joined Sep 29, 2018

I dunno if you guys know this but if you google the definition of “Youth” it says “confused lesbianism and bad writing” just a heads up lmao

joined Sep 29, 2018

Oh hey ther—
A B A N D O N E D
okay maybe not

dne27
joined Sep 29, 2018

Yo I’m calling it this will become a really dramatic battle royale with all of the youngsters fighting it out with drama and angst to see who gets to call her “mommy”.

joined Sep 29, 2018

F A T A L I T Y

joined Sep 29, 2018

mission failed yori, we’ll get ‘em next time.

also pls don’t do this to me I don’t think I can take drama in this manga it’s my safe place lmao

joined Sep 29, 2018

hell. yes. takeshima is our lord and saviour and this manga cleansed my soul.

joined Sep 29, 2018

crikey was not expecting that. little bit off-putting ngl, not into the cheating. might check back on it later bc the arts nice but oof

joined Sep 29, 2018

I mean come on, first of all I guess that at least it finished and they didn’t “misunderstand each other” (wow what big steps have been made) but also now it feels like we’re reaching a new era: the era of rushed endings. I swear I’m always double checking to see if the last chapter really is the last one it feels so out of left field when they finish.

joined Sep 29, 2018

I’d love to see some decent action yuri but this ain’t it chief. I could not tell wtf was going for the life of me.

joined Sep 29, 2018

Mangas should really be co-authored. One author should be in charge of the art, and the other one should be in charge of the fucking plot!

Especially if the author isn’t even enjoying the story they’re making what’s even the point then lmao

joined Sep 29, 2018

wait I’m legitimately confused as to what the fuck just happened? Is the series over?

So they go to a cafe, they apologise(?) and now they’ve grown old and live together all within like a page of each other???? Not even a three years later time skip page it just switches like that. What the actual dingdong this was so bad lmao