Forum › Posts by yierqi

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This was satisfying

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Anything with "married life" between two characters even if there isn't an official marriage (they live together and do stuff together)? Which maybe includes some form a family? Maybe¿

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

I've seen this done so many times but for some reason this story doesn't bother me too much

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

After reading the incredibly bitter-sweet ending of Girls' Last Tour this ending doesnt bother me that much anymore

Hhhhhh

Science babies and language gap are my favourite tags now

last edited at Jun 8, 2020 9:24PM

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Heheh

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This is nice! I liked it

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Going through the language gap tag is the best decision i've made

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

I'm too poor to get the game but this makes me want to learn esperanto :"D

yierqi
F.U.S.S.A discussion 08 Jun 20:32
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

I've never seen the involvement of the american military in yuri stories before :o

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This is the best thing I've ever read aaa

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

I need a cat, a whole lot of money, and a future trip to an island

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Thanks guys!

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

i thought there'd just be one chapter omg

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

boobs ❌
b r e a s t s ✔️

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Cute

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This thing is dead but I feel like she didn't really insult her like the other girls were doing. She was just stating the facts and she never called her a burden or that she should quit the club. She even offered to help her and everything. I feel like that kouhai told her things like she's slow so that she could have an excuse to spend more time with her after school while everyone else was gone too

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

This art style is so nice :"D This story's cute too

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

my heart
melted

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

I hope the transfer doesn't do anything haha
What if she blackmails them because this is already a blackmail-ish story??

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

please be a series please be a series please be a series

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

All the best slice of life romance you know pls "w"

Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Can we have an option to view the cover images of manga for series in lists (like how we would see if we clicked on "grouping" after we search for a specific tag)? Also, would it take too much space if the single chapters that authors have could also have their cover images¿ maybe not but just wanted to ask

Can the "grouping" also be an option for the scanning group? (maybe one tab is for the updates and another is for all the series/chapters they have?

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

something where the characters are lovers and are living in a slice of life setting (they have a house and a dog for example) but they also do spicy stuff?

maybe the two girls
- are married
- have a house
- take care of a little human who's like either adopted or their little siblings
- have friends who come over often/live with them and are like aunts

The first thing I thought of was Ebisu-san and Hotei-san, but that actually doesn’t have that much of what you wanted.

Maybe one of these?
Sweet Guilty Love Bites chapter 2
The Female Body
The Shape of Happiness
Up and Down + Helter-Skelter

is that too much to ask

… Yes.

Perpfuwherpiufhertpig it's been a long time but thank you so much
sorry for asking for so many things haha

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

something where the characters are lovers and are living in a slice of life setting (they have a house and a dog for example) but they also do spicy stuff?

maybe the two girls
- are married
- have a house
- take care of a little human who's like either adopted or their little siblings
- have friends who come over often/live with them and are like aunts

is that too much to ask

last edited at Mar 17, 2020 6:40PM

yierqi
Icon
joined Jul 6, 2018

Two girls in college are in the same class. One of the girls (A) thinks the other (B) is a guy and wants to date them. Stuff happens (I can't remember exactly what, sorry lol) and they end up dating but A still doesn't know B is a girl.
B had a chance to tell A that she was a girl through a "dating resume" that A offers B, but for some reason she doesn't write it in the end.
I remember in one of the chapters A gives a lot of expensive chocolates to B for their anniversary.

Yeah that's all I remember. I forgot to save to my lists! I'm sad :(