Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

90% of this manga was about Fujishiro and Kurokawa's relationship and suddenly everyone jumps at the author for doing a side-arc of just 4 chapters.

"everyone" Overexageratting much no ? There was like 2 or 3 persons complaining and it was more about this chapter than the whole Izumi arc.

What are you talking about? Fujishiro's realization has already been diverted to friendship during Izumi's confession chapters. There is not going to be any extreme progress from that.

So we're in for 10 or 12 chapters of suffer again because Fujishiro is an idiot ? Izumi just go throught her confession and Fujishiro will still think she only see Kurokawa as a "friend". Yeah well, i begin to understand why people prefer to have the side characters in the front.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Everyone is gay.

Rimg0054
joined Aug 22, 2016

...when the support cast becomes the main ship~
And I don't even mind. I have a thing for tomboys in my manga.

Uh-oh, the uselessbians are multiplying!

XD
Now, if Kurokawa started crushing on Iroha, we could add a square formula to it and... ... .. . ...nevermind, I suck at math :P

Edit:
Also, I don't mind such kind of narrative technique. Only, that I binge-read this manga just recently and then read a dozen other ones, so when I picked up this chapter I was a little confused at first "Didn't I read that already?" But once I got past that, I thought it was rather well executed - the dad scenes were a nice touch, too.

*hums Que Sera, Sera to self*

Edit2:

Everyone is gay normal.

Fixed it >.>

last edited at May 12, 2020 3:32PM

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Everyone is gay normal.

Fixed it >.>

I see what you did there

C__data_users_defapps_appdata_internetexplorer_temp_saved%20images_lavender_town_screenshot
joined Dec 9, 2014

So we're in for 10 or 12 chapters of suffer again because Fujishiro is an idiot ? Izumi just go throught her confession and Fujishiro will still think she only see Kurokawa as a "friend". Yeah well, i begin to understand why people prefer to have the side characters in the front

Just because Fujishiro now thinks this is a friendship thing, doesn't mean it has to drag. Adding some small details between her and Kurokawa would be enough for me, like that scene when Kurokawa was wearing her glasses during the trip and she went really close to Fujishiro's face.

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

God damn Yuri fairy sprinkling her fairy dust around

BlueFlareTOG
Hololive%2032
joined May 1, 2018

Man the latest chapter is kinda poggers to be honest

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Is Izumi the only one that has no color in her name?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

I bet Iroha and Izumi starts going out at some point and that's what makes the main pair think "oh, shit, we can be like that too".

Not a hard bet.

Betting in something lose is not my style, I preffer to go the safe route :P

Probably not? I mean, Nanaki is aware that girls can have romantic feelings for each other, because, you know, Izumi did confess to her and everything, and she made it pretty explicit that she meant love in that kind of way. So they don't need to break the "oh, two girls can date each other" barrier.

I didn't mean it by "two girls can date each other", I mean it by that seeing someone flirting can make you think "I want that too" lol. Nanaki said that she just wanted to be her bestfriend, not in the way Izumi sees Nanaki so I don't believe that after this the main pair would hook up right now.

last edited at May 13, 2020 1:34AM

ridgezipline
Images%20(13)
joined May 13, 2020

Hers is blue. Aota (Aoi) Izumi. Red/Blue for the sideship. Black/White for the main.

riverFlower Uploader
The Golden Orchid
joined Jan 19, 2017

Hers is blue. Aota (Aoi) Izumi. Red/Blue for the sideship. Black/White for the main.

That's neat, I didn't even know they had colors associated with them in their names.

joined Oct 10, 2016

That's neat, I didn't even know they had colors associated with them in their names.

Off-topic joke incoming.

SEGA SATĀN, SHIRŌ!

joined Sep 5, 2018

Hers is blue. Aota (Aoi) Izumi. Red/Blue for the sideship.

Red and blue? We should’ve seen that coming from miles away.

Ke%20(5)
joined Feb 10, 2016

oh yes! I support this development!

ParasyticGhoul
Smell_1
joined Dec 5, 2016

People sure are careless forgetting their umbrellas just like that

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

They're baiting it so hard, just dangling it right in front of us. Surprisingly, I'm not talking about the main ship but rather Fujishiro and Miki patching it up.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 12:00AM

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

the main couple is so adorable, guys! waiting for their loved one, remind me of my high school time! I did many thing studid just to see her

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Guys I can't wait until these two become the absolute bestest of best friends.

last edited at Jul 4, 2020 12:07AM

Sarah of the Night
Kaijuislandfuruka2
joined May 12, 2020

^same. same.

Yukari Yakumo
Yukari%20sweet%20-%20copy
joined Nov 24, 2016

!!!!!
Bum bum BUUUUMMM!!!

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Guys I can't wait until these two become the absolute bestest of best friends.

LOL!

This was a cute chapter but it feels like them getting together is is farther off than ever for some reason....

This
joined Jan 17, 2017

Some1 took her umbrella

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

Some1 took her umbrella

pretty sure they both had an umbrella. i bet kurokawa hung around school hoping to meet up with fujishiro.

im starting to really get into shipping izumi and akazawa.

Ugghhh making excuses just to hangout, all too relatable and adorable.

joined Jun 12, 2019

She was waiting for her.. cute

To reply you must either login or sign up.