Forum › Useless Princesses discussion

joined Feb 23, 2016

This feels like Girl friends more and more..

ColdGoldLazarus
Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

Short-haired girl seems to be actually decent, unlike the other two friends. I wonder if she could become more relevant at some point.

Pikachuwhat
joined Mar 13, 2014

This feels like Girl friends more and more..

Glad to know I wasn't the only one.

Oh%20hoh%20hoh%20hoh
joined Jul 15, 2015

No! Not the eyebrows!

Img-20190201-wa0005
joined Sep 21, 2015

blopa posted:

So Kurokawa has the hots for conceited princess-like girls? That sure is an unique taste.

I don't think is unique at all, as sad as it might be ... Well, is mostly when it comes to sexual acts, but yeah they do exist (I'm not part of that group btw!!! I like funny girls with crazy eyes for the record)

My first love was totally a princess type of girl... She was just so cute I had to do anything to make her happy (dignity to the trash bin). I mean, I was a little kid and I just bought her candies or silly stuff. Nice childhood.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 9:05PM

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

Don't you dare touch those eyebrows, dammit. I was actually starting to like you, but that's crossing the line!

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Yuuuuuusssss ajichiii sensei has got it going on

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Lmao this is all over the place and still dunno how to feel about bitch girl, but I've come to the conclusion bitch girl is just an idiot so it's hard to stay angry at her. At least she had the guts to acknowledge and apologize for her previous behavior, although woulda been nice to tell her she wasn't using her as a gofer in front of everyone else.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter of this mess lmao.

Fetish%20notebook%20lsmol
joined May 20, 2013

Aggressively nice gyaru! I love it.

Screenshot_39
joined Apr 17, 2017

For a moment I was so worried about Cute Fujoshi's chastity.
Anyway, Cute Fujoshi's perfect the way she is. Don't you dare lay even a finger on her supremely superior face Fujishiro.

Little Red Rum
joined Mar 6, 2015

I am here to say that, I like how Nanaki really wants to get to know Kurokawa better? She immediately read the mangas, apologized for everything, and even tried to make up to her (which is generous of her, considering how much Nanaki values beauty)

But dragging Kurokawa from her group of friends was a bit inconsiderate of her. Then again, that's kind of Nanaki's character; bold and simple.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Well Nanaki is kinda redeeming herself with this, but she is not looking at the whole picture, first, she is dragging Kurokawa away from her friends and second, im pretty sure those two bitches she have as "friends" will not stay quiet about this, they will surely take this on Kurokawa.

last edited at Jul 30, 2018 10:52PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Fujishiro does seem like an idiot. Not in a particularly bad way though, just... simple. She's pretty shallow right now, and she has very little inhibition, but seeing as romance manga seem to be all about lack of communication, that could actually be a good thing. Or at least a refreshing change of pace. This assumes the whole thing will be more than them becoming "very good friends but definitely not 100% canonically lesbians got it?" at some point.

I anticipate her attempt to make Kurokawa pretty will come back as a lesson and some growth for Fujishiro down the road. "Beautiful on the inside" and such. That said, I'll be disappointed to see those eyebrows go.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Well, it's going where I thought it would go with the exception that she is also taking interest in what Kurokawa likes... So even with the predictable turns that this will inevitable take, I'll keep reading it

joined Jan 15, 2018

It has "The love story starts from less than a friend" blurb in chapter 1 so I believe they will become lovers eventually.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

leave her THICC eyebrows alone you MONSTER

C2731dea4191b182ecd8f18498562a84
joined Sep 1, 2017

I like this series, it's really shaping up ito a series that I can get into. It's just, even in manga like this they have to add a gratuitous panty shot, Do the japanese need to see a schoolgirl's panties in every manga?

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

^Panty shot? When? I seriously didn't notice.
Either way, this chapter was nice.

1d0d8354ba88bc66ca6275c949b09437
joined Oct 7, 2016

I just want to say that this manga will be like this:
https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn%3AANd9GcQ6hUxt3qiDpiqdHUi-Bc7XJ6o403NZ-wGB2O2Xqbv13aIs-Ryg

Lol I thought the same, can't wait to see 'Betty la fea' manga version.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

juanelric posted:

I was going to ask the same, didn't notice and I feel embarrassed to read the chapter again for something like that

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

DO NOT trim Kuro's eyebrows. I don't want to see her slow transform into a gyaru.

Serenata posted:

juanelric posted:

I was going to ask the same, didn't notice and I feel embarrassed to read the chapter again for something like that

When she bends over
https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/useless_princesses_ch03#9

schuyguy Uploader
Imura%20ei%20music%20concert%20face
Yuri Project
joined Jul 14, 2016

Ultimately, as in most stories like this one, the whole premise is demolished by the author's failure to make the main character ugly. You can't just draw a normal girl, put some glasses on her, and call her ugly. Now I have to just pretend that this character, who obviously isn't ugly, is. When the author of a visual medium forces you to ignore your own eyes in order to buy into their story, they have completely failed.

Smoltopbun
joined Mar 2, 2018

schuyguy posted:

Ultimately, as in most stories like this one, the whole premise is demolished by the author's failure to make the main character ugly.

Besides watamote may you tell me other series that doesn't suffer from this issue?

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

not the eyebrows! a girl's strength increases by an amount directly proportional to the size of her eyebrows at all times! you'll cripple her!

To reply you must either login or sign up.