Forum › Nettaigyo wa Yuki ni Kogareru discussion

joined Feb 1, 2019

Ohh that's awesome, thanks for confirmation. I'm pretty sure that Komi-san, To You the Immortal or Yotsubato will win anyways. Wouldn't mind it, those series are great too.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

It's not like getting first place guarantees you get an anime anyway, it's more like a popularity poll for anime producers to look at. Last year the highest-ranked picks that got anime adaptations ranked 8th and 9th (Yagate Kimi ni Naru and The Promised Neverland IIRC).

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Welcome Twistedlogic, nice avatar (nice girl) and yes, I just voted!! and also, is fine to ignore komi san or Dungeon meshi... Because they're 100% sure to get animated, but what hurts me is having only 1 vote and seeing that Virgin Empire is also there and A Kiss And A White Lily.... BUT I HAVE TO BE STRONG!!!

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I might be wrong, but I'm so seeing this beautiful friendship story being animated

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Welcome Twistedlogic, nice avatar (nice girl) and yes, I just voted!! and also, is fine to ignore komi san or Dungeon meshi... Because they're 100% sure to get animated, but what hurts me is having only 1 vote and seeing that Virgin Empire is also there and A Kiss And A White Lily.... BUT I HAVE TO BE STRONG!!!

A lot of other great choices there as well, yes... But this being my current number two favorite manga after Yagate Kimi ni Naru, which I voted for the last time, I just had to go with this. Let's hope my luck is just as strong this year, then.

joined Nov 5, 2017

I really like this manga but I had to vote for Virgin's Empire, sorry :,v but Nettaigyo has higher chances anyways

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I really hope some yuri manga will get animated like a kiss and a white lily or virgin's empire or this. we had luck last year I hope we will this year too(I voted for Hanigare btw)

last edited at Feb 8, 2019 9:17PM

Rsz_eiji_3_-_kopie
joined Feb 16, 2015

omg I havent been here for years, how do I get notified by email for this series again?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Author san was streaming her work https://youtu.be/BNbjchoguT0

joined May 7, 2017

Author san was streaming her work https://youtu.be/BNbjchoguT0

Thank you very much for sharing Serenata-san, much appreciated, also I didn't know this Makoto was a she, good to know

joined May 7, 2017

by the way her voice is stunningly soft, I love it

joined Feb 1, 2019

I know I'm super late on that, but thank you! I also like your avatar with best girls Olivia. And yeah it would be really nice if we get an anime adaptation of A Kiss And A White Lily especially since it ended recently...
And damn thanks for posting that live stream! It's so nice to hear the author's voice, I gotta watch all of this in a free time.

joined Feb 23, 2016

Hahaha not lizard tag

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

Alternate ship spotted on gaydar.

last edited at Feb 28, 2019 4:53PM

Kikaluna Uploader
Ef2_zi-u4ae1h8g
Noca Scans
joined Nov 20, 2017

Oh gawd, no love triangle please...

Mask
joined Jan 6, 2015

I like her. She seems sharp enough to notice what's going on between those two if she gets to hang around them some more. I'm thinking she'd help out once she caught on.

UranusAndNeptuneAreJustCousins
joined Sep 6, 2015

Hirose best girl! And now I ship her with both mains! SO MUCH FRIENDSHIP GOING AROUND!!

Rps20190516_131448
joined Feb 8, 2019

No love triangles please!!
I want to see some development on MC's relationship...

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Husband comes home to NTR. Classic scenario.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

Heated, huh...

Weh
joined Nov 20, 2016

Oh no that was hella cute....
I'm glad shes opening up but also??? You think shes gonna become a marine biologist or something??? Wanna see that career path thing...

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I think I saw a lizard...

joined May 7, 2017

Does anyone noticed the little nugget here? The chapters are titled either Koyuki Honami or Konatsu Amano, another evidence their friendship it's represented everywhere, y'all just can't see

Final chapter: Koyuki Honami and Konatsu Amano are Friends For Life

joined Jul 26, 2016

This is some quality Kaede content

fuyuki...

Can't fault his taste in girls. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

I love the paneling in the scene where Koyuki and Kaede are talking in Koyuki's room. Great chapter.

To reply you must either login or sign up.