A%20%20gallery_compress77
joined Jan 11, 2019

Hah gay

Schermata%202019-01-10%20alle%2012.23.08
joined Mar 20, 2018

Tooko posted:

Makoto Hagino is streaming again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9_nCVM6JmY

I wrote "Hello, thanks for sharing!" in Japanese and she said thanks back... My life has reached its peak

Feel you, she read my comment out loud... I died

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

YOOOO guess what series just got a localization announcement from VIZ!!

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1107087911541972993

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

YOOOO guess what series just got a localization announcement from VIZ!!

https://twitter.com/VIZMedia/status/1107087911541972993

I misread a little and I thought it was an anime adaptation, i lost breath for 10 seconds then I start regaining it after reading properly

joined Mar 6, 2019

That description is a bit off.

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

Well, it can be seen as accurate for the very beginning of the story before Konatsu gets to know anyone at school. Of course a more accurate description would be that both need each other to break out of their respective shells.

Also, it's great to hear about a western release, that means it's not far off from releasing in my own country as well.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, that lizard is the cutest thing I have ever seen.

Not lizard - salamanders do tend to have rather cute faces tho. Mind you contra the dry scales of reptiles the critters are proper slimy...

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Gosh this series is so precious im crying Kaede is best girl

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

To think someone would actually confuse the salamander at this point I can't help but laugh at the irony, the tag was meaningless!!!... I'm Not attacking you primalyossi is just that there's a long running joke over here xP

last edited at Mar 21, 2019 11:06AM

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Omg I LOVE this series to death!! It’s one of the rare gems of yuri and one of the more better written ones out there. Characters have great tension, chemistry, and an overall positive relationship that it’s just all too adorable to look (and squeal) at. It reminds me of the days when me and this other girl were in love with one another (but we didn’t end up together because of her move unfortunately).

Its not yuri damn you

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

Its not yuri lizard damn you

Fixed.

joined Oct 5, 2016

So is there a chapter out this month, or is another new volume break?

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

There is, look at the last page of the current chapter, it says the next one is out on March 27th. Also Hachimitsu Scans put this on their website: "And yes, we will be releasing the next Nettaigyo chapter this week."

joined Mar 12, 2019

Omg I LOVE this series to death!! It’s one of the rare gems of yuri and one of the more better written ones out there. Characters have great tension, chemistry, and an overall positive relationship that it’s just all too adorable to look (and squeal) at. It reminds me of the days when me and this other girl were in love with one another (but we didn’t end up together because of her move unfortunately).

Its not yuri damn you

I mean, who cares? How do you know it’s not gonna be yuri? Lol. People so upset over the lizard typo lmao. Yall triggered folks should get a rest my god.

joined Mar 12, 2019

Its not yuri lizard damn you

Fixed.

Jeez it was just a small typo lmao. Why all the commotion? People’s memories are sometimes faint and we make mistakes.

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

we take taxonomy seriously in this thread

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

She said it was a salamander in the manga. How can you not know? facepalm Also, for a person who claims to be from California, you can’t even tell lizards (creatures from DRY land) and salamanders apart?...

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/nettaigyo_wa_yuki_ni_kogareru_ch01#4

Failure. You were too lazy to look this up lol. It’s the very first scene.

last edited at Mar 27, 2019 3:55AM

Screenshot_1644496801
joined May 20, 2018

Its not yuri damn you

I mean, who cares? How do you know it’s not gonna be yuri? Lol. People so upset over the lizard typo lmao. Yall triggered folks should get a rest my god.

You are the triggered one here did I say anything about lizard? This story is all about two very GOOD FRIENDS trying to understand each other (At least until now). Cant you feel the super-friendship vibes?

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

Its not yuri damn you

You are the triggered one here did I say anything about lizard? This story is all about two very GOOD FRIENDS trying to understand each other (At least until now). Cant you feel the super-friendship vibes?

Although the primalyossi person is incredibly stupid for mistaking a salamander for a lizard, I have to agree that it’s becoming shoujo ai. Normal friends don’t really have the thoughts and “look” they have haha.

I think the person was triggered lmao because they assume everyone is attacking them for the lizard thing xD

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

BeehivesandCherries posted:

I have to agree that it’s becoming shoujo ai.

How is it pedophilia when both of them are teenagers?

joined Jan 6, 2017

Who said anything about paedophilia? Shoujo ai = yuri (or girls love, or whatever you call it).

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

DY4Y posted:

Who said anything about paedophilia? Shoujo ai = yuri (or girls love, or whatever you call it).

Shoujo ai is made up term by westerners, because they needed a way to market SFW and NSFW yuri and needed a clear distinction. So they took word shoujo (girl) and ai (love) and stuck it together. Alternatively it was bad attempt at translating other japanese term Girls' Love. Either way, japanese don't use it. Both Yuri and Girls' Love are universal and have no distinction based on maturity. They just slap 18+ on the cover. And sure, it wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that term "shoujo ai" already exist in japanese. It means someone who is attracted to young girls aka pedophile. The same is true for shounen ai.

EDIT/ I saw your post BeehivesandCherries. Oh the irony. And you tried to act so smart when not knowing anything.

last edited at Mar 29, 2019 10:09PM

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

DY4Y posted:

Shoujo ai is made up term by westerners, because they needed a way to market SFW and NSFW yuri and needed a clear distinction. So they took word shoujo (girl) and love (ai) and stuck it together. Alternatively it was bad attempt at translating other japanese term Girls' Love. Either way, japanese don't use it. Both Yuri and Girls' Love are universal and have no distinction based on maturity. They just slap 18+ on the cover. And sure, it wouldn't be so bad if not for the fact that term "shoujo ai" already exist in japanese. It means someone who is attracted to young girls aka pedophile. The same is true for shounen ai.

Yeah, I was only thinking about the Westerner term. I had no idea the original word was linked to romantic attraction to young girls. It’s good to know that it’s a bad thing in Japan. It sucks that Americans are getting into hot water because ignorant people are misusing terms.

BeehivesandCherries
joined Mar 27, 2019

EDIT/ I saw your post BeehivesandCherries. Oh the irony. And you tried to act so smart when not knowing anything.

Um, I deleted it because I just saw your new post. You could have explained it in the response because I genuinely thought you were trolling.

Anyway, new response is above

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 6:55AM

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

Um, I deleted it because I just saw your new post. You could have explained it in the response because I genuinely thought you were trolling.

Anyway, new response is above

Dynasty doesn't use shoujo ai and only yuri as a tag exactly because of that reason. Hence it become kinda of a meme that whenever someone use shoujo ai unironicaly people make the "pedophilia" joke (well at least I do).

I’m wondering if you and primalyossi are the same person since your responses seem the same...

I pointed shoujo ai thing to them few times and they ignored me, so no. In fact I disagreed with them recently, so no clue how you could conclude we're the same person.

last edited at Mar 28, 2019 6:56AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.