Stronk qt

last edited at Feb 1, 2019 11:53PM

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

This is so great
And that monster was genuinely scary

joined Jul 20, 2011

Exorcism through MUSCLES!!

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon!

─Sir Terry Pratchett

joined Jul 26, 2016

Exorcism through MUSCLES!!

Over the centuries, mankind has tried many ways of combating the forces of evil... prayer, fasting, good works and so on. Up until Doom, no one seemed to have thought about the double-barrel shotgun. Eat leaden death, demon!

─Sir Terry Pratchett

Eh, the traditional method for dealing with cultists and lesser Mythos entities in Chaosium's old Call of Chthulhu tabletop largely boiled down to "shotgun and dynamite"...

Icon%20lily
joined Jan 20, 2015

Did she just Mr X the crap out of that Lamia?

♪ Torako Gon' Give it To Ya ♪

ThrustFromBehind
joined Feb 8, 2019

Chapter 12 has a Dead by daylight reference in the background. It's got the hook and the totem.

Steam-community-screenshot-dream-team-demon,-witch-
joined Nov 15, 2016

Ah
I remember when it first came out I thought it was Yuri
It's not
But I love this series

joined May 1, 2015

Torako is definitely best girl.
I laughed at the thought of Rotor being a shotacon.
This series is great.

joined May 24, 2014

Anyway, what the hell is up with rotor? She seems out of place within the deliquent school

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 9:05AM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Anyway, what the hell is up with rotor? She seems out of place within the deliquent school

You underestimate the power of sexual misbehavior. And she is a shotacon, maybe she did something really bad idk.

Or just wrong neighbourhood - not sure how the Japanese system for matching pupils and schools works - and parents too poor to get her into a better one. Strangely enough shitty run-down schools tend to have an awful lot of students who never did anything to deserve it.

last edited at Apr 20, 2019 2:32PM

shadesofgreymoon
Swxj4ro
joined Jun 5, 2016

You underestimate the power of sexual misbehavior. And she is a shotacon, maybe she did something really bad idk.

I'm sorry, is the fact that she clearly goes around everywhere, including school, with a dang rotor/vibe with a remote jammed up her wizard's sleeve not delinquent enough? lol

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Perfect

Also, hope I'm not the only one who kinda ship's Takano with Torako

Oh yeah, they could make a nice ship lol

This series is great.

xD

joined Jul 26, 2016

This series is great.

xD

"He's legal! :D" and "About this big..." make me break out in stupid giggles far more than they have any right to.

joined Jul 4, 2018

Again, more OP MCs! I’m so tired of this trope!
(Kicks wall to punctuate comedic frustration. Hurts self)

Untitle435ed34qwrqwd
joined May 15, 2014

I recomend not looking for the rest of the chapters, it is a train wreck.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

I recomend not looking for the rest of the chapters, it is a train wreck.

I see what you did there.

joined Jun 30, 2016

Im pretty sure Tarako have onis blood in her vains or she is part oni but not the evil ones, im talking about the protector ones, she been able to hit ghost its kinda prove of it, anyway im glad everything ended well! kinda rushed but im happy for her :D

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 1:34AM

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

I'm sad that ended so abruptly.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 2:00AM

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Kinda went off the rails in the last three chapters. Not really built to handle that kind of drama

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Kinda went off the rails in the last three chapters. Not really built to handle that kind of drama

Yeah, it obviously got the ax so the mangaka had to end it abruptly. All in all at least it had some sort of an ending. I've seen much worse stop points for manga that were killed off mid stride.

last edited at Jul 21, 2019 4:35AM

Gay%20cum
joined Jul 16, 2013

I hope to get an anime adaptation. :)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

For this kind of episodic manga, a three chapter finale is pretty good. I don't really see any issue with this ending.
It's better not to think too much about it. Just glad Takano got a final hit in, that was a pretty strong scene.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

The readers:

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

The readers:

(https://i.imgur.com/C0f71nV.png)

More like

These delinquents are apparently very interested in Greek geography. It's a great vacation island after all.

joined Jun 23, 2017

The End? God damnit!

To reply you must either login or sign up.