Forum › Lilium Terrarium discussion

Pero01
joined Apr 1, 2014

This color scheme greatly appeals to me.

Same, I'm loving the crisp black and white backdropped against the vibrant blue, with the occasional pops of pink.

I mean... blue is the warmest color sooo

That was the first thing I thought when I saw the drawing. Beautiful.

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

I like the art, veeeery nice. Although the flustered shy girl is acting a bit too flustered, it's making me cringe a bit... But I still really like it! Sub!!

20265099_331371470609667_965795103732342855_n
joined May 28, 2017

hey
this art style, it drive me crazy
so beautiful, so fabulous, and very outstanding
love this

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Chapter 1 is really cute

But tbh, this series had me at

Yes yes ye-e-e-es...

I loved that. First chapter, we play at being gay just for funz, giggle giggle.

Second chapter, we turn gay for realz!

Pixelavatar48
joined Mar 29, 2013

オムニバス is "omnibus"

What even is an omnibus? Also, is the art style not great? Love the coloured parts in contrast with the black and white.

omnibus is a word that just means a collection of many different examples of something. Someone might talk about a book as an "omnibus edition" that includes many different collected works (sometimes by the same author, or by different authors on the same topic). So in this case it basically just means that its a collection of stories but they used a fancy word for it.

45b4e36d555ca184502130f8249354c2--flcl-furi-kuri2
joined Jul 19, 2018

Lovely art style. It really sells the intensity of that older girl.

Sweet Dangus McGee
Jung%20freud%202
joined Jul 2, 2017

from this art style and chapter titles, i think this is gonna be a good series

Fb99a412e56031b0a8f5568f284d39f1435bb314_hq
joined Nov 19, 2017

that art thooooo , yes please !

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

I saw the ending as the friend kissing her and claiming it was just pretend to tease her, despite it actually being gay.

Also wow gorgeous art.

I agree. The art is beautiful and the story has me tickled pink.

I also want to congratulate the scanlators for an astounding work. Every single sound effect is lovingly translated, in every panel! Wow! You don't see this so often...

Download
joined May 10, 2016

I love so much the author art style

Lewd
joined Jun 23, 2015

background reminded me Mekakucity Actors and Noragami

Looked through comments just for that Mekakucity Actors comparison. God, this art is amazing. Made me wanna listen to 「daze」 so bad.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Yay! I’m glad this series got picked up :) Read it in yuri hime and glad I can finally understand now

I can tell this is gonna be a great series.

Although, to be a nitpicker, I find it difficult to believe that, in the roof scene with Sanae, Fujita wasn't fishing for a kiss.
I mean, come on! She's your best friend; you went to her and told her that the "in thing" right now is giving your bestie a big old gay kiss; and then you just sat there, looking at her and waiting! What was she supposed to read from these signals!?

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

This seemed interesting when I saw the cover page, but holly shit, the art is amazing!

Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

Both girls were always really gay for each other, especially the cool one with short hair XD once again patiently waiting for the right time to strike and play it off as "the norm".. can't wait for the next chapter!! "A̶c̶t̶i̶n̶g̶ Gay" can only mean one thing ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Tumblr_lxr5uv8e8n1qeoztuo1_500
joined Aug 13, 2018

It’s not and act if it’s true :P

Screenshot_2020-10-28_003849_2_2_69
joined Sep 14, 2014

Hold the phone...I feel like I read this already on this site?

Setsuko2
joined Jan 20, 2014

Yay! I’m glad this series got picked up :) Read it in yuri hime and glad I can finally understand now

Although, to be a nitpicker, I find it difficult to believe that, in the roof scene with Sanae, Fujita wasn't fishing for a kiss.
I mean, come on! She's your best friend; you went to her and told her that the "in thing" right now is giving your bestie a big old gay kiss; and then you just sat there, looking at her and waiting! What was she supposed to read from these signals!?

yea i'm pretty sure she already knew she was into girls. you see how excited she got when she thought someone else was at beginning. which tbh makes me feel a little bad for her. here she was, knowing this thing about herself and hiding it, because, society, then here comes a pair of girls saying it's a thing now to PRETEND to be that thing, almost mocking it, when the reality of it is so much harder. but, that's just me looking way more into this than was intended /shrug.

Fb_img_1519730104292
joined Sep 16, 2017

The artwork and the colouring... It's just... Too awesome

joined Jan 2, 2019

I love the art and colors on this one, 10/10.

last edited at Jan 18, 2019 11:57AM

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

RuneHex posted:

Because you probably already did. First chapter was released before with different translation, probably by different group. Seems like it was abandoned so new one picked it up and decided to redone chapter 1.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

RuneHex posted:

Because you probably already did. First chapter was released before with different translation, probably by different group. Seems like it was abandoned so new one picked it up and decided to redone chapter 1.

Okay, that explains it. I was wondering why it felt like I had already read this. Then I went and saw I had already posted a comment in this very thread and was like "excuse me what the fuck".

Darn straight people sending out confusing messages.

Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

xxcindybeexx posted:

yea i'm pretty sure she already knew she was into girls. you see how excited she got when she thought someone else was at beginning. which tbh makes me feel a little bad for her. here she was, knowing this thing about herself and hiding it, because, society, then here comes a pair of girls saying it's a thing now to PRETEND to be that thing, almost mocking it, when the reality of it is so much harder. but, that's just me looking way more into this than was intended /shrug.

There is actually story with that (almost) exact plot if you're interested.

Large
joined Nov 25, 2018

Good art, I'll give a chance to let see what's come

To reply you must either login or sign up.