Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I really like this but I'm sad this ended up being age gap :(. Not that I mind age gap, but I just feel we've been getting a lot of age gap lately and I wanted somethin diff.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 10:41AM

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

This gave me one of those deep heartaches that are actually nice. Something resonates here.
I like the way the second chapter went a lot. Ahhhh how sweet~

Cat
joined Jul 27, 2015

This was so cute holy shiet.
Sometimes you don't need an actual story or anything, just simple stuffs like this.

Ymir-and-christa-lenz-historia-reiss-shingeki-no-kyojin-kittyluv57-38197762-736-429
joined May 19, 2014

Oh no it gets darker.. but im enjoying the fluff so much, is it going back to the abuse

joined Dec 4, 2017

can someone explain why she got so many piercings? is it because jealousy or?

2017-06-09-10-36-16-
joined Mar 29, 2017

They went thru a cycle of emotions that norrmaly take a few weeks in like 5 days.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

W-O-W.
It's the first time I read something by this author, Mikanuji. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. It's like these two chapters pressed all my right buttons and had me tickled pink. I feel like I'm in love with Minami now -- and I would be crazy jealous of Iori if I didn't know I could never be as cute and adorbz as she is, leaving me with no choice but to give up and wish these two girls happiness. Sigh.

Is everything by Mikanuji this good?

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

W-O-W.
It's the first time I read something by this author, Mikanuji. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. It's like these two chapters pressed all my right buttons and had me tickled pink. I feel like I'm in love with Minami now -- and I would be crazy jealous of Iori if I didn't know I could never be as cute and adorbz as she is, leaving me with no choice but to give up and wish these two girls happiness. Sigh.

mikanuji used to be a gigantic brain genius - and still can be! hence this series! - but now mostly draws, i shit you not, twincest ABO impreg doujinshi. its a real shame

her imas stuff and Now Loading! are both cute tho!

joined Oct 15, 2014

Yey!!! Thank you RayDistance for continuing the translation!!!

joined Oct 23, 2016

ABO

I'd honestly love to know precisely how knowledge of this made its way to her (and Takemiya).

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I dunno about "everything", but she's responsible for my favorite Prairie-chan x Beaver-dono story.

last edited at Sep 19, 2018 9:18PM

Rankarana Uploader
New%20profile
Sexy Akiba Detectives
joined Feb 8, 2014

ABO

I'd honestly love to know precisely how knowledge of this made its way to her (and Takemiya).

It's had a bit of popularity with BL communities in Japan (tho much less than in America), so I assume it comes from there.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Alright, I'll bite. What's ABO?

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I feel like minami's abuse just got easily brushed off. Her parents are pretty brutal sending their daughter to a hospital

DR2 Hajime Hinata
Image_2023-07-05_193410907
joined Jul 20, 2016

Wow can't believe a year went by so fast it only felt like a few months ago reading this

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It's short for alpha/beta/omega. It's a kink trope very popular in certain American circles. I gotta say, I too I'm surprised it has reached Japan.

In typical ABO there are three biological-psychological classes to which a character can belong. Combine with the two genders (male and female) and you get a grand total of six sexual roles or patterns of sexual behavior. The 3 classes are Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Alphas are usually dominant and able to impregnate any Omega. Betas are like normal humans and subordinate to Alphas. Omegas are natural-born submissive bottoms, with males who are self-lubricating and can become pregnant.

If you wanna know more, go here: https://fanlore.org/wiki/Alpha/Beta/Omega

joined Oct 23, 2016

It's had a bit of popularity with BL communities in Japan (tho much less than in America), so I assume it comes from there.

Ahh, that makes a lot of sense.

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

It's short for alpha/beta/omega. It's a kink trope very popular in certain American circles. I gotta say, I too I'm surprised it has reached Japan.

In typical ABO there are three biological-psychological classes to which a character can belong. Combine with the two genders (male and female) and you get a grand total of six sexual roles or patterns of sexual behavior. The 3 classes are Alphas, Betas and Omegas.

Alphas are usually dominant and able to impregnate any Omega. Betas are like normal humans and subordinate to Alphas. Omegas are natural-born submissive bottoms, with males who are self-lubricating and can become pregnant.

If you wanna know more, go here: https://fanlore.org/wiki/Alpha/Beta/Omega

Everything I've read here makes me lose that little bit of faith I had left in humanity.

But hey... at least this story was good.

joined Apr 27, 2017

[...]males who are self-lubricating and can become pregnant.

Say what now?

last edited at Sep 20, 2018 11:26PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

Y'know, I wish I hadn't asked.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

[Scanlon blink gif]

Cglishmini
joined Apr 12, 2018

An interesting one. First chapter was pretty good, but the second one felt kind of rushed. Still, I look forward to more.

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

Y'know, I wish I hadn't asked.

Yeah, I get that a lot when explaining ABO... lol

Img_0053
joined Sep 19, 2017

Just saw the rest of the chapters in Mikanuji's twitter account and in pixiv. What a cute story between Minami and Iori.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 11:58AM

Untitled
joined May 2, 2018

No one else thinks there are pages missing? If you look at the side margins, pages 12-14 are all right-hand pages, 15-16 are both left-hand pages and so are pages 18-19, all with jumps into the middle of unrelated scenes.

last edited at Sep 22, 2018 12:56PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.