Forum › Fuzoroi no Renri discussion

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

"They had lots of sex afterward " - 10/10 ending

Should end each chapter with that.

I should end each night of my life like that. :( Any volunteers?

Haha sadpanda

Anyways, it makes me so happy to read this. We get lots of stories that build up to the couple finally getting together, but I also really super enjoy the day to day where there is no major conflict and it's just lovey dovey or stupid and fun.

A8655427-a1fe-40eb-9c2f-10bb35cb2487
joined Aug 26, 2018

Thank you so much for the translation. Isn’t chapter 7 longer though? On the author’s pixiv, there’s more pages. Or maybe it’s several chapters combined into a volume?

https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=manga&illust_id=70442667

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 4:03AM

Img_20150911_005715
joined Sep 10, 2015

Damn. I'm soooo jealous at them right now. XDD

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Anyways, it makes me so happy to read this. We get lots of stories that build up to the couple finally getting together, but I also really super enjoy the day to day where there is no major conflict and it's just lovey dovey or stupid and fun.

I might proffer stories that do the falling in love thing, but I also like stories that are about the happy day to day life of a couple :) And there are far fewer of them so it is always nice to have a new one.

You must love wife and wife too? - that might be the best manga in that category.

p.s I love how she gave that guy the finger lol.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 8:16AM

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

I feel cleansed

Bless the author

10/10 would gift wraps

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

"They had lots of sex afterward " - 10/10 ending

Should end each chapter with that.

I should end each night of my life like that. :( Any volunteers?

Me.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 10:11AM

20180327_165604
joined Nov 9, 2017

You must love wife and wife too? - that might be the best manga in that category.

Wife and Wife is easily the best manga I’ve ever read as far as that type goes, it basically defines the genre of “the day to day lives of two dorks in love”

AnimexObsession
Screenshot%20(107)
joined Dec 27, 2014

well i regret reading the comment section.

Tbh how does this just keep on being so gooood

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

In Japan,the age of consent is 13 but a person is considered a minor until they're 20

Each prefecture has their own age of consent. Most are 18 like in the US, none of them drop below 16 (again like the US). Don't go to Japan assuming it's 13.

Looking around, Japanese people seem to generally get pretty annoyed at foreigners spreading the whole 13 thing around.

Nezchan, that's because the Japanese don't like to have their national secrets revealed, lol.

The age of consent in Japan is 13 years old. That's it, period, full stop. Enough with this discussion already! The age of consent is the minimum age at which an individual is considered legally old enough to consent to participation in sexual activity, and it's 13. Individuals aged 12 or younger in Japan are not legally able to consent to sexual activity, individuals aged 13 or older are able to consent according to national law.

The source of confusion is that many prefectures also have local "obscenity" or "corruption of minors" statutes which raise the de-facto age of consent to 16-18. For example, the effective age of consent in Tokyo by local statute is 18. These statutes are not laws, they are just local ordinances and don't carry the force of law. And, of course, national agencies of law enforcement do not concern themselves with prefectural ordinances. What does this mean? It means that, as it happens, all those tens of thousands of manga stories where you see high school girls and middle school girls have sex are, in fact, a faithful depiction of realistic behaviors. Because most Japanese youths don't give a damn about those dumb ordinances.

Anyone wants to read more about this, just go here for complete and detailed info:

https://www.ageofconsent.net/world/japan

And I really hope people will now stop trying to debate these plain facts. The whole Japanese laws thing has run its course already. Let it rest, geez.

last edited at Oct 10, 2018 11:30PM

joined Feb 18, 2015

So... in the middle panel of page 4 in chapter 7, I presume the untranslated whisper is something along the lines of "I love you"?

Screenshot_2018-10-31%20dynasty%20reader%20%c2%bb%20fusoroi%20no%20renri%20ch13
joined Jul 1, 2014

Ay I've read it and I like it.

I mean, for someone like me, I'm very simple to please.

If it's cute and has women loving each other, I'm probably going to be all over it like a dog seeing its master after 2 hours of being alone.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 6:51PM

Img-thing
joined Jan 19, 2016

hahaha those 2 last panels on this page where perfect

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/original_mikanuji_yuri_ch07#2

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 7:13PM

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

Well, this isn't the conversation I expected here.

...I think I'll give it a pass.

Uh, to add something constructive: The second page this chapter is excellent. That last panel and Iori saying "my shitty boss" while he's standing right there are great. I've enjoyed every chapter so far, hopefully Mikanuji keeps this one going for now. Thanks to the scanlators as always, ya'll are good people.

edit: also has Iori called Minami by her name yet? I don't recall her using it even once.

last edited at Oct 6, 2018 9:48PM

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

also has Iori called Minami by her name yet? I don't recall her using it even once.

Chapter 1, page 2.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

also has Iori called Minami by her name yet? I don't recall her using it even once.

Chapter 1, page 2.

Huh, I guess you're right.
I guess that's in a different context than where their relationship is now, but it's technically correct. The best kind of correct.

Also I just realized there's a joke to be made about the present in chapter 7 being "gift wrap" but I'm too lazy to make it.

Damn, I'm probably gonna be banned for breaking rule number 1 of dynasty-scans.com because that's definitely what I've done here.

But before I go, I will say the next chapter is nearly done. I hope you're all excited and still appreciate our work.

Screen%20shot%202017-11-22%20at%201.04.04%20pm
joined Nov 18, 2017

Nothing says I love you like saran wrap.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

Well this is a weird thread

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

So, uh.

How about that manga, huh?

So, uh.

How about that manga, huh?

I know, right?

I can't believe it ended like that.

ThatSuccubusGirl
joined Jul 8, 2018

What the fuck Im going to kill someone if this is how it really ends

RomanticGuy153
joined May 21, 2018

Please tell me it has a chapter 9... :(

last edited at Oct 7, 2018 1:26PM

Image%20(5)
joined Jul 17, 2018

The Pixiv account does seem to have several more chapters, so it's definitely not the end quite yet.

Still though, wow that was a gut punch for such a fluffy read up until now.

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

That final line in Chapter 8 is almost like an 'ending.' Let's hope the fluffiness keeps the Drama and Angst tags away...

To reply you must either login or sign up.