SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Big stunts like that make me way too uncomfortable no thank you no thank you

SeifukuGirls
Lily Marble discussion 04 Apr 06:17
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

It's almost like everybody who works at this gym is gay or something!

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I want a girl with a constant petrified stare
I find it endearing

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I'm so glad she finally just embraced the urge to write about all traps all the time.
I don't dislike Nanashi no Asterism at all but in retrospect it really feels like plain ol trap manga is all she wanted to do and god bless her I love it.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Good shit. I appreciate thinking about how this comes off as such a self-insert fantasy for gloomy awkward girls. Meanwhile I can fantasize about how much I wish I had a gloomy awkward girl to fawn over. The best stories work both ways.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I found the Tomo-chan prototype I never knew existed what the fuck

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Mari: most attractive yuri character I've ever seen? It's a strong possibility. 10/10 would save if I was a giant sea monster.

SeifukuGirls
Their Story discussion 25 Sep 02:34
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Not sure if anyone's talked about it already but have y'all noticed Sun Jing getting significantly more masculine-looking over time? She'd always earned the tomboy tag and was more facially boyish looking than the other female characters from the beginning but wow she looks like a guy now.
I'm sure it's right up a lot of people's alleys but it's not my thing at all and has lowered my enjoyment.
Has it made a difference to anybody else, or even been noticable?

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I imagine she would've had less problems in her old school if she didn't ambush kiss girls she barely knows, actually

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I'm usually into yuri manga for the relationships rather than the individual characters
But this girl
My god, this girl
My heart has been stolen, but alas, it is only a one shot...

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Alright, granted, this is the kind if insane shit I'd daydream about in class too, so I'll easily let the weirdness slide.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Tsubomi is hot so I hope she appears in her own manga and probably ends up with her sister.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Can there be more of this forever and ever

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Ambush kisses have always been one of my greatest pleasures in yuri. All I need in a one-shot is a good ambush kiss and I feel the same level of satisfaction I get from a 10+ chapter story.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I honestly just had a moment where I thought "Since when were they using toys?" before I remembered guys have real dicks.
I think I yuri too much.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I don't know just how much tsun is required to warrant a tsundere tag 'round here, but I feel like Sayo fits that description

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Dynasty adding all the good Hachimitsu stuff lately
Yeah that last part was rapey af. I was hoping he just wanted him to be assertive and stand up for himself but that didn't really work.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Sweet, now I don't have to manually check for updates!
Along with everyone ever apparently I'm hoping for a Botan victory

SeifukuGirls
Yuru Yuri discussion 07 Jul 17:21
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Perhaps the best chapter
Of all chapters
In anything

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Leave it to Mochi not to go the "cute friendship story, marketed as yuri because yuri is implied but it's a one shot so it'll never happen" route.
The hero we needed, indeed.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Didn't know why everyone was jumping to yandere conclusions before, don't know now. Where are you getting the idea this girl is attracted to either of them? Seems more likely that she's pissed that Yuzumori will befriend an older girl but not any of her classmates.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

Hooray, Chaosteam arrives! Now I can finally do away with the only reason I had to ever give a shit about Facebook.

Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

I just can't not find it weird when I see kissing and the art forces me to think of genitals.
It's one thing for the two to meet every so often but I just start imagining a girl with a vagina for a mouth permanently and that's not a thought I want to have.

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

And I'm the only one who felt this story was a little too by the book?

Young normal girl lives under oppressive parents, is seduced by mysterious transfer hunk of her life, love cannot be (it's a phase, both girls etc.), run off into the night together.

It's a odd mixture of fairy tale and yuri cliches. Kind of reminds of Simpsons episode "Lisa the Drama Queen" which parodies these fairy tale cliches by having a rich girl that is not understood by her parents and tries to run away with Lisa somewhere.

Come to think of it, yeah, it is pretty reminiscent of that episode.
Agreed, I found it hard to get into the actual yuri because there was nothing much to the characters or story.
Shame better one-shots can't be this long

SeifukuGirls
Keepallyourgifsinabasket
joined Aug 17, 2013

As usual, Kodama Naoko is pissing people off with high effectiveness.
Honestly the consistency is impressive.

Also, nowadays it's Koharu who would be cut from the group for being too talented. Or at least pushed off to the side in favor of someone attractive but tone-deaf.