Forum › Ayakashiko discussion

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

So seeing Kii burrow through the snow makes me wonder: how do normal people perceive it when the ayakashi directly interact with the physical world? Do they just see the snow spontaneously generating a Kii-sized trench? Is the snow trench only visible to people who can see ayakashi?

Also I wonder if we're going to get a part 3 to the whole Kuuko/Yuki thing; there was definitely something going on with them in this chapter.

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Gotta say it was a bit cruel of kuuko to use yukime's crush on her as a advantage to get her to stay while still avoiding answering those feelings. A lot of different outlooks on their origin story, I liked it but def saw it as a bit tragic/depressing

joined Feb 1, 2017

Does anybody know where I can bye this serious in English?

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

Gotta say it was a bit cruel of kuuko to use yukime's crush on her as a advantage to get her to stay while still avoiding answering those feelings. A lot of different outlooks on their origin story, I liked it but def saw it as a bit tragic/depressing

Clearly they were going to use the alone time so they could have lots of sex

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Emi might be the best friend ever.

And yeah, now that we know that Kuuko almost certainly knows about Yukime's feelings, using them as leverage in this chapter feels manipulative, even for a trickster god.

last edited at Jul 12, 2018 10:26PM

blatant_harvester
Snpl
joined Feb 16, 2013

Does anybody know where I can bye this serious in English?

Keep nagging the usual suspects until they license it.

Snowflakes%20icon
joined Jun 22, 2014

This series is giving me life, Mahoro is the cutest :D

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

And yeah, now that we know that Kuuko almost certainly knows about Yukime's feelings, using them as leverage in this chapter feels manipulative, even for a trickster god.

I don't think she was using them as leverage, I think Kuuko and Yukime were just using the opportunity to have insane amounts of sex. Why else do you think the snow melted?

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

deltahalo241 posted:

I don't think she was using them as leverage, I think Kuuko and Yukime were just using the opportunity to have insane amounts of sex. Why else do you think the snow melted?

This is canon

joined Jul 26, 2016

Fluffy tails were touched

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Oh man, this series really has become exponentially more gay lately.

Also continuing the great trend of all the girls in class falling for Mahoro. She's no longer the cool one, and that's a good thing.

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 9:21PM

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Chapters like this makes me grab a pillow and scream with all my heart on it

joined Jun 30, 2016

This series always manage to make me smile.

joined May 25, 2017

wow mahorons got a lot of suitors in this chapter

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Luckily, I think the rest of the class ship Mahoro+Emi, so there's less competition.
Mahoro+Nene is still going strong, though.
I like both pairings, they're sweet in different ways.

last edited at Aug 6, 2018 11:07PM

joined Jul 26, 2016

Kuuko and Yukime are doing that "concerned parents" thing again...

Img_20180401_104003
joined Nov 26, 2017

I love Mahoron x Nene. They're just like a married couple <3

KittyCatOmaniac
E19418efd5cf90129f366e240e5156b3
joined Sep 12, 2014

Everyone loves Mahoro, therefore Mahoro x Harem is the correct route!

joined Feb 20, 2016

This manga cleanses the toxin in my body and soul.

Also, can't decide if I support Mahoro x Emi or Mahoro x Nene more. Of course, I'm always open to the triangle route.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

I think this chapter drove a fair bit down the gravel road towards Surprisingly Serious before they got it turned around.

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

Very powerful chapter, big cute.

I'm also unsure on which pairing to go for, and it seems like it would be a bit lazy to just OT3 it.

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Also, what are Kuuko and Yukime doing in the literal closet together?

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Hijiki stop playing with my feelings.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Also, what are Kuuko and Yukime doing in the literal closet together?

Peeping, looks like? : |

Duke
joined Jul 29, 2017

Yeah, but did they sneak in and wait there all day until Mahoro came around, just in case something interesting would happen? And they must have went in there before Nene started watching TV, which could have been hours ago.

I can see Kuuko do that though, she doesn't have anything better to do.

last edited at Aug 7, 2018 10:35AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.