Forum › Posts by Darks0ulreaper

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

this is giving me the same vibes as a kumeta kouji skit

tfw you put 4th-wall breaking commentary on manga in your manga and then end with a weird punchline

De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I want there to be Happiness here,,,,,, but,,,,,

it's not here!

However, there shall soon be a remedy for this...

... Right? inconceivably anxious face

De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

The biology of this whole thing is not even slightly filled in. How do beastkin reproduce? Where do they come from? Do they get old? How big do they get?

For all we know, Mel is full grown. Or she could not be full grown until she was 30, live to 200, and look like she's 14 as an adult. Or turn into a dog when she reaches 16.

I'm sure Itou Hachi has some sort of idea of how this works, but so far we have no background. It seems to me like there must be some weird science going on, because this doesn't seem like a magic type world, though at the same time it's clear this is a low tech world for the most part.

Ultimately I think this was meant to be an excuse to draw loli 15% furry maids but just for story's sake there is going to have to be an explanation.

Mel has been stated as being 10 years of age before iirc, I might be a year or two off, but her age has definitely been brought up in canon.

tbh I wouldn't mind Itou keeping it mysterious, I also wouldn't mind if the exact mechanics were revealed, but it doesn't impact my enjoyment of the manga at all whatsoever.

Darks0ulreaper
1 x ½ discussion 06 Sep 09:02
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAA it's here I HAVE been waiting.

now I have to wait for the next chapter...

De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

a new challenger approaches

Darks0ulreaper
Ayakashiko discussion 07 Aug 04:05
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

Very powerful chapter, big cute.

I'm also unsure on which pairing to go for, and it seems like it would be a bit lazy to just OT3 it.

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

Honestly, I don't know why people are so surprised given the overall tone of the manga, as Master is struggling (at least in the anthology) with keeping her hands off of Mel. Although I was expecting it would go differently, some context on the situation would be nice imo. It definitely doesn't feel as much like Master and Mel to me, at least with my interpretation of their personalities in the canon series, definitely think Master would be more gentle with Mel in a main series lewd scene with proper setting given, stuff like going down on her before touching her with her fingers, etc, generally easing into it more.

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

dpf has spoken shut it down guys

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

anime is an antipedo scheme to turn all of the pedophiles into celibates by making real girls and boys look disgusting in comparison

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

some comfy oneeloli lewd times followed by a side of puritans and drama in the comments is the best way to enjoy manga

also, this isn't the first time Itou-sensei has lewded them iirc

either way, it's more or less what I expected with these two, although Master could have afforded to be a bit more gentle tbh

Darks0ulreaper
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017

Honestly, I would never read this if Master were a dude, but I don't really give a shit 'cause she's a woman. I very much have double standards when it comes to yuri, and I'm proud of them. I guess I can conclude that all these years of yuri have thoroughly corrupted my mind... I mean, I'm not into sexualized minors or incest or whatever except when they involve legitimate yuri. I think the whole yuri is pure thing is dumb (though it's a fun joke, for sure), so I can't really explain why I feel this way, but I do... it's pretty weird.

same, I'm usually pretty adamant with double standards being bad, but when it comes to yuri I just stop giving a fuck, since yuri basically has all of my hobbies hostage

Darks0ulreaper
Image Comments 05 Mar 15:10
De7crl9h_400x400
joined Jul 17, 2017
Amanchu

hi hello my name is reapy soul but this site won't let me change my username so it's this

but more importantly
I really fucking like this and there should be more of it