Forum › Citrus discussion

Lavidaescomounacajadebombones
joined Nov 12, 2017

Siento vacío importante

joined May 25, 2017

IM CRYING uuuuugh this was such a ride...

Php4noby4am
joined Aug 18, 2018

SPOILER-ish

I CANNOT ACCEPT THIS CONFLICT RESOLUTION, AS BEAUTIFUL AS IT IS....
Godd there was so much going on and now, in one--only one chapter has Yuzu charged in and forced her way in the residence like a d@#$ blessed battering ram. That guy, Mei-meis supposed fiance was cool about all of it. Man of the Year MVP right there. Do you see him with that cake? He doesnt have to do that but you can see that hes riding the waves and taking in all the bliss...even if Yuzu stole his girl. I love this so much...even if there were leaks that came out warning me they were about to do this ending it here on ch 41, but I was like 'no waiii Saburou wouldnt do this to me... and 41 is an odd number anyway, who would end their freakin manga on chapter 41??!' -and then what the f@#$% happens??!

Mei-meiiiiiiiiiii.... How can something so stunning be such an asshole? <3

joined Aug 18, 2018

Did they bang or? Cus I’ve been waiting months for the final chapter and I don’t see them banging. Also, is another anime season coming out? I’m curious. Ily keep up the good work, Mei and Yuzu forever tbh. :)

joined Aug 18, 2018

Gald the trash that is citrus is over it was dragon ball super levels of bad but at less dbs was enjoyable at times this was just bad what was the point of all the drama if it did nothing in people say ntr was bad ntr was great compared to this trash ntr writing was great not the all times but man did it make all drama wroth it in the end yea if her new series is going to be like this then i will not be reading our buying stuff form her again i hope some one else does the story in she just does the art it clear the Arthur is not a good writer at all

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 2:30PM

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

Punctuation is overrated nowadays...

Jamal_Williams69
joined May 13, 2018

I thought you were over-exaggerating, dawg. Then I saw that there was literally not a comma or period in sight, damn.

Anyway, this end ain't doing it for me yo. I wanted to see them two go at it like rabbits at the end, kind of like an answer to that chapter when Mei was offering herself to Yuzu, but this time it would be because they actually love each other.

joined Jun 9, 2018

I don't like the ending (ง︡'-'︠)ง

joined Aug 18, 2018

I love this manga.. sad it ended. But happy for the ending. Thank you.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

A trivial point, but who is flying where in the airplane toward the end?

joined Aug 18, 2018

you are right its the internet no one cares about it

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

@Blastaar.

Probably Shou, leaving and coming back from time to time... or a plane shot like we had in the anime as a little private joke from the author.

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 3:19PM

Clannadas20ushio3
joined Jun 22, 2016

A trivial point, but who is flying where in the airplane toward the end?

I thought it was their dad.

joined Apr 12, 2015

Older Mei looks really gorgeous in her wedding dress though. Can't deny that ww

Bun
joined Jul 5, 2018

holy shit citrus finally ended

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

No worries, they'll fix it all in the next anime

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

wow I almost never thought I'd see the day Citrus ended, yet here we are. What a wild 5 years. congrats we made it everyone.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

@Blastaar.

Probably Shou, leaving and coming back from time to time... or a plane shot like we had in the anime as a little private joke from the author.

Thanks. This chapter is less an ending than an ending kit—some assembly required, and you get to choose your own preferred variations.

And we get another reality-warping kiss from Mei—the first one turns Yuzu gay, and the last one alters local laws on same-sex marriage as well as traditional cultural attitudes toward homosexuality AND step-sibling relationships held by anyone within a one-chapter radius.

That’s some kissing right there.

joined Jun 9, 2018

Correction, I did not like the whole story in general >:'(

Mog2
joined Jul 29, 2017

@Blastaar

Well, Yuzu stated that their marriage would be possible in a near future... so the final scene is a little time-skip... into a future where the marriage is official in Japan (there is a push nowadays and 2020 OG could accelerate the process). It is possible that the spin-off that the author presented as something about Yuzu and Mei daily life and encounters as openly lovers (not yet wives) fills the gap between the two last scenes of the chapters.

last edited at Aug 18, 2018 3:58PM

joined Jul 21, 2016

I feel a bit disappointed with how it ended. Chapter was rushed af.

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Lol it was so bad, Citrus really lives up to its name. It was sappy, felt like there was no emotion, all the events till the end became meaningless. Still can't understand how out of all the amazing yuri manga this became popular. I read this for years so of course it feels weird and kinda sad, i wished for a better ending but Citrus didn't surprise till the end.

Senpai
joined Dec 12, 2017

I wanted one more Aaaaaangst chapter before the wedding. Oh well, I guess I can read this discussion for things like that.

We
joined Feb 5, 2018

That was... disappointed...

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

@Blastaar

Well, Yuzu stated that their marriage would be possible in a near future... so the final scene is a little time-skip... into a future where the marriage is official in Japan (there is a push nowadays and 2020 OG could accelerate the process). It is possible that the spin-off that the author presented as something about Yuzu and Mei daily life and encounters as openly lovers (not yet wives) fills the gap between the two last scenes of the chapters.

Aw, Nismy, can’t you leave me with my little Mei-superpower-kiss fantasy? Lol

Otherwise, I might just think about the “Why did Mei change her mind, and what does that say about her as a character and as a person?” question.

And I prefer it the other way.

To reply you must either login or sign up.