He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Who’s the 3rd corner?

Uta, Kaoru, Reiichi

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

And the worst part is that I have no clue about what could happen for Kaoru to realize she is attracted to Uta...the situation is so complicated :( maybe if there is a time skip...

oh fuck no... Timeskips are the worst things ever created in fiction...

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Btw we know how many chapters that story will have?

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

At this point we can just drop that shitty manga or have a hope that in near future there will be a... idk some kind of promise i guess about good & intresting story from author...

It's not that bad as Citrus but... That story could be so much more enjoyable without "fillers"...

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

And any parallels between the secondary characters and the main plot that some readers have claimed to see seem strained at best. I don’t particularly dislike those characters, but those stories just seem to me to be all but irrelevant to the main story.

Maybe author just want to buy some time to create good and interesting payoff & solution for all of these problems which story have now, and that's why right now we (author) focus more on side characters stories.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Perhaps Reiichi will be that cause.

Lol reeii is the one who can sort everything out between uta and kaoru.

i was meant his potential romance

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Perhaps Reiichi will be that cause.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

It's pretty unexpected "love" triangle.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Why tf she grabbed her arm?
Dude pls, u already told uta to fk off, so dont you dare to make uta confussed >:C
Leave her feelings alone! >:'C

It's Yurihime manga so we will have our sweet (bitter-sweet) lesbian ending. Chill.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Yes that part is 100% canon, Uta totaly said something like this. Ofc.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

From what we know, Kaoru was already chasing after Reiichi back in her high-school days. He caved in at some point, for reasons we have yet to know about, but he didn't particularly like her.

I doubt she was in love with Uta at that time, because Uta was a child.

I think the thing she was after was rather a family. And she's probably going to lose it real soon.

It would be odd if mature girl has crush into child (but it's yuri manga after all so who knows?).

Maybe I'm a bad prophet, but i'm almost sure Reiichi and Kaoru will break up. Maybe because Reich will cheat on her or somehow both will assume that this whole thing with marriage was a mistake and their feeling to each other faded long time ago...

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

IDK, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that Kaoru only married Reiichi because she was actually subconsciously in love with Uta, but social pressures and heavily ignored feelings made her settle for the next best thing that also permitted her to keep close to Uta.

oh fuck... that's actually might happen...

last edited at Aug 9, 2019 9:04AM

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

After all it's Yuri manga, i'm almost sure becouse of some unexpected miracle Uta and Kaoru will find TRUE LOVE and idk they'll bang each other and they'll have kids or something like that. I assume.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Like, what did you guys expected? To Kaoru drop everything and start cute kawaii (including kisses and sex) relationship with a child? I'm not saying they will not end up together somehow, but the path to this is exactly what interesting me the most.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Can't really decide who uselessness I hate more, Mei Aihara or Kaoru

I think Mei is more useless. Kaoru at least is not cold hearted bitch towards main hero.

Can't really decide who uselessness I hate more, Mei Aihara or Kaoru

They deserve each other

i think you judge her too harsh. Kaoru, unlike Mei, have already family and person who wants to love and protect, and she's not school teenager anymore. She looks at Ute more like little sister or even daughter, than a potential lover. Even if she would feel the same to Ute, as our protagonist to her, she stil have sooooo much to lose

last edited at Aug 8, 2019 6:21PM

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

About what ? Just because he is guilty doesn't mean he is innocent from cheating and if he is not cheating then all it's left it's clear the misunderstanding.

Was referring to the other literal two-thirds of that post. Not much of a storyteller, are you?

Maybe it's not his/her native language

He-Man
Citrus + discussion 08 Aug 17:51
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

But... what's the point of "season 2"... We already know how that story will end...

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

becouse of some reasons

You said that like cheating on her wasn't a reason enough to make her break up. Anybody who get cheat on by someone will mostly break up, it's not like it's something you can gloss over in this situation. It's not because you don't like this ending that you can say cheating is not a big reason to break up.

I have some feeling, that even if Reiichi will be totally innocent, they will end up in separation or something.

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Now i'm asking myself what will happen next?
Perhaps Kaoru will somehow find out (mayby thanks to Risako herself) that her husband cheat on her. Something tell me, that even if Reiichi is clear, Kaoru will break up with him, becouse of some reasons (after all they're not match for each other etc.), and our dear housewife will finally understend and appreacheate Uta's love etc, blah blah and they'll love each other ever after, living in Kaoru's sweet lesbian flat...

He-Man
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Wow this manga have something... is a breath of new in this genre for sure... I like it, and can't await for next chapter.

He-Man
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 16:30
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Man... don't expect too much form that manga...

He-Man
Citrus discussion 18 Aug 16:22
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

That was... disappointed...

He-Man
Citrus discussion 05 Jul 14:03
We
joined Feb 5, 2018

Meh, thats it...

He-Man
Citrus discussion 24 Apr 04:55