Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

And this was originally just a one shot.

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Must be good with her 6 fingers lol

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not better than 3 hands

Rsz_wa
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is so cheerful yet im feeling a little sad it ended lol

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Not better than 3 hands

I love when people find that type of stuff cause I'm so unobservant that I would never notice it on my own.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Is the baby really a Non-science baby? Looks pretty much like a science baby to me

Tmp
joined Jul 22, 2020

this was a good read. wish there was a bit more (maybe a chapter focusing on their life as parents), but it was fun

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

FiddlePop posted:

Is the baby really a Non-science baby? Looks pretty much like a science baby to me

Yeah to be honest I'm pretty confused too... Unless science baby means Sci Fi/futuristic only

American_virgin
joined May 25, 2014

FiddlePop posted:

Yeah to be honest I'm pretty confused too... Unless science baby means Sci Fi/futuristic only

It's not both moms' DNA, it's one of the mom's plus the other mom's brother's, not a sci-fi thing, but a realistic thing.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Oh yeah I misunderstood the description then, feels like there's a gray zone in between but anyway it's all good

joined Nov 22, 2019

Not better than 3 hands

I've read that chapter over and over again so many times because I like it, and always thought that something was wrong with that panel but couldn't never put my finger on it.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

Not better than 3 hands

I've read that chapter over and over again so many times because I like it, and always thought that something was wrong with that panel but couldn't never put my finger on it.

Which is funny because you've got five extra!

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

Not better than 3 hands

Which is funny because you've got five extra!

Just imagine the possibilities with five extra digits in bed.

943cce4f712f471e75140ebf05d6011f
joined Feb 9, 2021

it's not about that it's about the story itself. it started original only to end like ANY cliche stories. it feels like any smelly cliche with the stupid ending "without having children you can't be happy". when that couple until the end, ALMOST managed to show the opposite, it just fall flat with that stupid ending. and i'm not speaking about how forced and out of the blue that felt!

It's not exactly unusual for couples to desire children so this sounds rather like a "you" problem. Or rather, 'problem.'

Let's not go calling it a problem. To be fair, that extra did kind of feel forced on at the end. I kept expecting Arisa to wake up and for it all to turn out to be a dream.

But I also know many non-cis/hetero couples that have or want kids. And having a child as a couple is the exception in yuri, not the rule. So, maybe let the lesbian couples who want kids also have their moment of representation. As Heavensrun said, I can think of two, three tops where an established couple chooses to have a child together, and one of those was autobiographical. If there are others, please point me to them; I'd love to read them!

For me, it was the fact that they used her brother's sperm that puts me off. It feels like its not Arisa's child but her brother's. would have been better if they adopted one or something. Then I would have been all for it.

Capy%20white
joined Mar 21, 2019

For me, it was the fact that they used her brother's sperm that puts me off. It feels like its not Arisa's child but her brother's. would have been better if they adopted one or something. Then I would have been all for it.

Not that I'm against adoption, but this train of thought doesn't make any sense. In either scenario the child isn't directly Arisa's.

Anyway, I'm not gonna respond further since the mods have already asked for this subject to be dropped. I just couldn't stop myself for this one.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Not that I'm against adoption, but this train of thought doesn't make any sense. In either scenario the child isn't directly Arisa's.

Anyway, I'm not gonna respond further since the mods have already asked for this subject to be dropped. I just couldn't stop myself for this one.

I mean, using her brother's sperm is the closet she could get to keep the baby related to her genetically. At least it will share more similarities than a random guy.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

So what other people have said, but also, then we wouldn't have the hilariously uncomfortable situation of Arisa asking him for it.

Because you know she gave him no warning. Just "Hey bro would you jerk off in this container for me? I wanna get Mari pregnant!" and then her staring expectantly until he kicks her out of the room.

joined Jul 26, 2016

So what other people have said, but also, then we wouldn't have the hilariously uncomfortable situation of Arisa asking him for it.

Because you know she gave him no warning. Just "Hey bro would you jerk off in this container for me? I wanna get Mari pregnant!" and then her staring expectantly until he kicks her out of the room.

100% how it played out. Arisa/10 moves.

joined Aug 21, 2017

I enjoyed this.

joined Dec 28, 2016

the baby ruined the entire story for me... seriously? why ending it ike a stupid het story?! they where perfect together and author ruined it with a baby?! ... why does everything have to become a desapointment... it started so good. and arisa is now rising her nephew... great ending!

Having babies doesn't make you het. What the heck is wrong with some people.

Download_20181110_194445-1-1
joined Feb 12, 2016

the baby ruined the entire story for me... seriously? why ending it ike a stupid het story?! they where perfect together and author ruined it with a baby?! ... why does everything have to become a desapointment... it started so good. and arisa is now rising her nephew... great ending!

Having babies doesn't make you het. What the heck is wrong with some people.

What the actual?? I'm concerned u associate children with het. If anything, them finding a way to have a kid like that was very happy wholesome gay. I'm glad this series ended well

joined Feb 1, 2021

Personally the highlight of this last chapter for me wasn't the kid, it was Arisa promising Mari that they'd drive over lots of bridges together.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Personally the highlight of this last chapter for me wasn't the kid, it was Arisa promising Mari that they'd drive over lots of bridges together.

Girl knows what her babe likes, no question about that

De00e7f3-5d55-4e3c-951c-ebac52dc90c4_1_102_o
joined Jul 14, 2021

wait this actually ended oh wow

joined Jul 26, 2016

wait this actually ended oh wow

"Never to be taken for granted, as in lesser manga!"

To reply you must either login or sign up.