Forum › Bright and Cheery Amnesia discussion

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

Poor Mari lol

Now if the manga itself stops before we see them finally get down, the meta joke will be complete

Megumiakipfp%20zoom
joined May 1, 2019

Ending is usually あわり (Owari)

I think you mean おわり, but yeah, this manga isn't over yet.

_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

Thanks peeps above me saying its not finished.... I got worried, I like laughing at the bright and cheery struggle, I don't wat it to end yet

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

See, Mari is perfect wife material, since she didn't immediately regret marrying Arisa after that little episode.

Not only did she not regret, she even made things worse unwittingly even after all that embarrassment that Arisa has he go through.

Unnamed
joined Nov 6, 2018

I do wish we actually got to see Arisa's family.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

struggles to hold his laughter while saying the following: That effing idiot! How the hell did she make things both better and worse simultaneously?!

Download
joined Jun 4, 2015

Best wedding ever

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I would absolutely love it if the last chapter was just Mari and Arisa having hardcore, x-rated sex as the punchline to the entire series.

Lol- that would be cool but I doubt it's possible given whatever magazine its published in! But if I was the mangaka I'd totally do that in a doujin for the fans that wanted it. Maybe they will do that?

joined Jun 25, 2017

Omg, I love this!

23131889_285323998648077_5029786755005305904_n
joined Jan 11, 2019

This looks a lot like a last chapter....
(Pls don't be it >.<)

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

Love these two!

Murcielago_reiko
joined Dec 9, 2019

I would absolutely love it if the last chapter was just Mari and Arisa having hardcore, x-rated sex as the punchline to the entire series.

Lol- that would be cool but I doubt it's possible given whatever magazine its published in! But if I was the mangaka I'd totally do that in a doujin for the fans that wanted it. Maybe they will do that?

I hope the Yuri deities listen lol.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

"Don't you need to know how it works?"

Wait....Does...does mom have insight in this area????

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

This looks a lot like a last chapter....
(Pls don't be it >.<)

Doesn't seem to be. As somebody mentioned already, the characters on the last page つづく mean "to be continued" For an ending, typically you'll see "Owari" おわり which is "The End"

joined Oct 22, 2018

Well, for what it's worth, this is Tamamusi we're talking about, afterall, so I wouldn't put it past her.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

This is so good, I'm crying. Absolutely one of the best yuri manga ever!

joined Feb 23, 2016

It can’t ve over yet! I need one more!

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ How many comments do you ignore?

Look at herenowforever's, Megumiaki's and Heavensrun's comments, that's all I'm saying

last edited at Feb 12, 2020 6:45AM

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

I'm very surprised this is not the end. That's such a typical chapter to end something at .. maybe it'll just be a bit of an epilogue or something?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Look at herenowforever's, Megumiaki's and Heavensrun's comments, that's all I'm saying

BV, if you stand in front of people’s feelings waving actual textual evidence, you might get run over.

Is all I’m sayin’.

joined May 10, 2015

I'm just waiting for the joke to be that she's so happy after their wedding night sex that she loses her memories again.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I'm just waiting for the joke to be that she's so happy after their wedding night sex that she loses her memories again.

It would be a joke in any case, but I once thought this might be a real possibility. We know that Arisa's original amnesia was triggered because she was so extremely happy (was it a marriage proposal?), so the spectre of a infinite-regress loop of [amnesia > recovery of memories > overwhelming happiness > amnesia] was certainly not out of the (wacky) question.

At this point I'm so invested in the happiness of these two darling uber-dorks that such an outcome now would be pretty horrifying. But the logic of the story's form of amnesia does imply the possibility.

joined Oct 22, 2018

BV, if you stand in front of people’s feelings waving actual textual evidence, you might get run over.

Is all I’m sayin’.

Thanks for the feedback. Whether in future such situations I act according to it or not will likely change from situation to situation.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Zero1343 posted:

As long as is not Mari and they go "Oh boi here we go again!" SFX: Laughs track

But yeah beautiful wedding, I feel like the people there got to know a bit too much lo/ hang in there Mari! I'm sending you my ki

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

A new chapter of this always brings a huge and silly grin on my face. Sensei really knows the art of cheering me up

To reply you must either login or sign up.