Forum › Stretch discussion

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

Guys, the big day has come, someone has published an excellent fanart in Pixiv, hopefully the next step is doujinshi, xd.

Fanart in Pixiv (NSFW)

Can someone translate?

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Guys, the big day has come, someone has published an excellent fanart in Pixiv, hopefully the next step is doujinshi, xd.

Fanart in Pixiv (NSFW)

Cannot see it :(

Thank God, I thought it was something with my eyes.

princeinquisitor
joined Oct 28, 2014

Cannot see it :(

The link seems to work smoothly and to view adult material need an account and blocking off R18, rest not think there could be more problems.

Can someone translate?

A few minutes ago I asked Binbou Scanlation translate this fanart because they translated the first, so just wait for the translation.

last edited at May 2, 2015 7:53PM

OriginalGengar
Kira%202
joined Nov 29, 2014

The link seems to work smoothly and to view adult material need an account and blocking off R18, rest not think there could be more problems.

Don't think that's the problem, it worked for me and I don't have an account.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Can't wait for the next chapter that should come out today.

joined Oct 29, 2014

http://yawaspi.com/stretch/comic/038_001.html

next chapter comes out in exactly 7 days

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Ran didn't seem too happy to see Keiko playing with a child

ChocolateCakeLover
Gigi7
joined Feb 4, 2015

Something about Keiko's eyes have always disturbed me... Does any one else think they seem evil?

Kind of like a snake.

last edited at May 6, 2015 12:37PM

OrangePekoe Admin
Animesher.com_tamako-market-midori-tokiwa-deviantart-950416a
joined Mar 20, 2013

Snakes are love, snakes are life!

It would be nice to have more chapters where they go out. Even from the first page, they looked really cute together...

Soo%20nice
joined May 10, 2013

I did not know there was a CD shishiodoshi....

Billportrait
joined Jan 17, 2014

Yes, you can't stay straight with Ran living with you.

I can

Utena%20rose%20white%20200x200
joined Mar 28, 2014

But of course Ran's worried. First, there's a miscarriage, second, there's the conflict with Keiko's mother. Not very positive topics - Keiko might fall in a depressive mood. This is sort of supported by Ran's question at the end ("Have you recently had nightmares, senpai?" unless I, again, mistranslate and misinterpret things).
Besides, Ran understands that Keiko does want to have a child a lot but this is something she can't give her. This is however, more of a yuri-goggles speculation.

It's interesting how in this chapter their interests and interactions again felt somehow disconnected although up till recent chapters it felt like they have totally been in sync with each other just about everything.

Anyways, looking forward to the translation. And so great the three-week-wait season is over! FF with its stable weekly schedule totally spoiled me ^^"

last edited at May 6, 2015 3:08PM

Natsuki
joined Feb 5, 2015

That look on Ran's face though, it's like something suddenly hit her. It's as if she has seen a nightmare. I wonder what went through her head at that moment (her mood kinda changed, she looked sad in the next panel)...Maybe it's the thought that Keiko might someday leave her to get married and have kids, and that I believe is not something she would want to happen.

Hino-san
joined Sep 4, 2014

That look on Ran's face though, it's like something suddenly hit her. It's as if she has seen a nightmare. I wonder what went through her head at that moment (her mood kinda changed, she looked sad in the next panel)...Maybe it's the thought that Keiko might someday leave her to get married and have kids, and that I believe is not something she would want to happen.

I think that's exactly what that look is. Which is a change from before where she's usually been the stronger one. So she must be insecure about her relationship. Considering that she knows the ex as well she must have a good idea of the situation. So the question is how she deals with it and what Keiko does.

Honestly I wonder what Keiko really thinks of the whole thing, she is pretty reserved and much more the passive partner. But she's gonna need to make herself clear or the instability is going to cause problems. I worry that Ran might try to push her away if she thinks Keiko really wants the hetero family route. The Nanoha route is not really doable yet in Japan, is it?

This reminds me a bit of Satchi and Ruki from The Feelings we all must Endure but without the bad parts. That one ended with a role reversal - where is this gonna go?

last edited at May 6, 2015 3:52PM

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

I never felt any romantic interest from Keiko toward Ran. She treats her like... a child. And if Keiko feels better recently, like Saki noticed, maybe it's because Ran's presence allows her to dote on her and she takes the place of the lost child. As it is, the yuri path is a distant possibility. It looks more like a yuri crush on Ran's side only.

last edited at May 6, 2015 4:01PM

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

http://yawaspi.com/stretch/comic/038_001.html

next chapter comes out in exactly 7 days

Unusual, but I'm not complaining.

Yes, you can't stay straight with Ran living with you.

I can

Yup.

Easypart
joined May 28, 2014

Ran understands that Keiko does want to have a child a lot but this is something she can't give her. This is however, more of a yuri-goggles speculation.

Let's wait for Boon, but yeah my first thought too.

It's interesting how in this chapter their interests and interactions again felt somehow disconnected although up till recent chapters it felt like they have totally been in sync with each other just about everything.

Anyways, looking forward to the translation. And so great the three-week-wait season is over! FF with its stable weekly schedule totally spoiled me ^^"

And now akili promises an update next week, that would be a nice change of pace

joined Oct 13, 2014

man all this yuri teasing is killing me >-<

Z%20ss
joined Oct 15, 2013

Shou is doing it again!

Nezchan Moderator
Meiling%20bun%20150px
joined Jun 28, 2012

I think that bit at the end was pretty significant, where Ran asks about nightmares. After all, at least part Kyouko's trauma was centred around her miscarriage, and the fact that she's okay around kids now and is no longer having nightmares about it suggests she's healed quite a lot. And, more troubling for Ran, may now be less adverse to a "normal" relationship with a man.

The bit in the music store was interesting though, suggesting that there are depths to Ran that simply aren't obvious at first glance. Nice that Keiko's noticing that.

joined Oct 12, 2013

Looking at Ran's expressions in the last two pages hurts my heart.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

The entire time I was thinking that they're on a date.

If I was female, I'd be like Ran. Pretty much only think about getting wasted.

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

They could had been married and this chapter wouldn't have changed... Is a strong relationship, we....just... need ...a... KIS-..STREEEEEETCH

Hinataskype
joined May 26, 2011

Man, I just love this series more and more with each chapter. It's so simple and comedic but has a subtle depth that draws you into their lives and everyday things.. while I, like many others, would love to see a yuri ending between the two I'm honestly okay if it never develops that way, I enjoy it just the same.

To reply you must either login or sign up.